3000mAh Waterproof Ipx6 Solar Charger Solar Power Bank
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Solar Power Bank：
3000mAh Fashion Design Waterproof IPX6 Solar Charger Solar Power Bank
2.Solar Power Bank Images:
3.Solar Power Bank Specification:
1. Waterproof (IPx6) and dustproof.
2. Strong shockproof and drop resistance.
3. Build-in 3000mAh lithium polymer battery which charges via a powerful 1.2W monocrystalline solar panel
4. Environmentally friendly silica gel and ABS + PC fireproof materials, and rubber paint surface process
5.Suitable temperature range: -30°——+100°
6. Hidden dual USB/Micro (5V/1A) charging ports,can support two of 1A or one of 2A mobile devices charging.
7. Comes with a carabiner,can be attached on the backpacks.
1. Question: What is your product quality?
Answer: 100% test before shipping ,one year warranty , very few defective rate .
2. Question: Can you put my brand name (logo) on the phone ?
Answer: Yes, for samples order we can't print logo, if order over 3000pcs , we can do OEM your logo on back cover and box ,turn on picture and unlock slide sign , make all of this with your logo on .
3. Question: which way to ship the goods to me ?
Answer: By FedEx , DHL for small order ,big order by air or by sea .
4. Question: What payment method do you accept?
Answer: T/T ,LC and West Union.
5. Question: if the goods has problem ,how to solve it?
Answer : if goods has problem , it can send back us , we will repair to you .
- Q:I used to have my own apartment and paid the power bill I had a 400 dollar balance from it since forever. I have lived with a roomate who's name the bill has been in since. I want to move out and was wondering if I will have trouble getting the power for the new apartment turned on with a pass due balance or will they just tack it on when i start new service?
- The power company likely has sold the old debt to a collection agency and it remains on your credit report. But you the memory of your past debt will be remembered and will require you to pay a deposit with the power company to receive service. This is not such a bad deal because they power company will pay you interest on your deposit at a higher rate than your could find with a certificate of deposit at a bank now a days. So be prepared to send in and extra $300 when you request service.
- Q:Banks are out of control, I think we can all agree on that. But should The Fed be given more power to regulate them?If not, what are the alternatives?
- Are you brain-dead? The Federal Reserve was illegally established, in 1913, by corrupt legislators in sufficient numbers to sneak the legislation through just hours before Christmas when the honest legislators who would have blocked it were home for the holidays (folks traveled by horse and buggy and trains back then). The details of that are not sufficiently important to this presentation to merit their lengthy disclosure here. Suffice it to say that it was a deliberate move designed to give the organization total control of the United States and its vast assets. In 1913, before the Senate Banking and Currency Committee, Mr. Alexander stated: But the whole scheme of a Federal Reserve Bank with its commercial-paper basis is an impractical, cumbersome machinery, is simply a cover, to find a way to secure the privilege of issuing money and to evade payment of as much tax upon circulation as possible, and then control the issue and maintain, instead of reduce, interest rates. It is a system that, if inaugurated, will prove to the advantage of the few and the detriment of the people of the United States. It will mean continued shortage of actual money and further extension of credits; for when there is a lack of real money people have to borrow credit to their cost. Federal Reserve notes are not redeemable in gold, silver or any other commodity, and receive no backing by anything. This has been the case since 1933. The notes have no value for themselves, but for what they will buy. In another sense, because they are legal tender, Federal Reserve notes are backed by all the goods and services in the economy.” Instead of the Constitutional method of creating our money and putting it into circulation, we now have an entirely unconstitutional system. This has resulted in almost disastrous conditions, as we all can see.
- Q:1. _________ is done when an object moves through a distance because of _______ acting upon the object.2. When calculating work, you should use the formula: workforce X ___________3. _________ is the rate at which work is done. 4. The SI unit for power is the _________5. ___is the total energy in a system and it equals to _____ + _______ . This is also called _______6. Kinetic energy is _____when the ____ is zero.7. Potential energy depends on the ____ of an object. The ____ it is the greater the potential energy. Word bank: work, power, time, distance, force, height, t,velocity, mass, weight, watts, zero, KE, PE, W, ME, Conservation energy, higher.
- 1. Work is done when an object moves through a distance because of force acting upon the object. 2. When calculating work, you should use the formula: work force times distance. 3. Power is the rate at which work is done. 4. The SI unit for power is the watt (W), which is equal to one joule per second. 5. The internal energy is the total energy in a system and it equals to initial total energy + external work. This is also called intrinsic energy. 6. Kinetic energy is at it's maximum when the potential energy is zero. 7. Potential energy depends on the location of an object. The higher up an object is the greater the gravitational potential energy. Cheers ebs
- Q:I have small electrical item its electrical plug which I call adapter output is DC 12 volts so when I plug this adapter into AC outlet of 220 volts my item starts running.Now I need to run this item at remote location where there is no electricity possibly for one hour or more I have power bank to charge my iPhone can I use that or can I run it thu normal alkaline batteries can i run it by car battery need some easier and simpler solution.Thanks
- You seem to think the power bank for your IPhone might solve your problem, so possibly it has a 5 volt battery or a bit higher voltage battery that will possibly operate your device. If your device needs more volts you can possibly add one or more cells in series with your power bank. It is however, risky without a volt meter to determine the volts and polarity. Worse many modern devices are damaged when you attempt to disassemble or use them for another purpose. A few places have 220 volts, more have 120, 230 or 240 volts
- Q:How How did President Andrew Jackson violate the seperation of Powers in his actions to destroy the Bank of the United States??? Please help detailed facts would be much appreciated
- It was principally over the BUS, Bank of the United States, which he tried to drive out of business in his second term. The Senate censured him for the action, but the censure was expunged in the last few days of his second term. The principal attacks he launched against The monster as he called the BUS, were by vetoing the renewal of the bill to re-charter the bank and then by withdrawing US funds from the Bank and depositing them in the smaller State banks. I am attaching a link to a story concerning the impeachment crisis of 1999. It describes the Jackson censure in fairly easy to follow language. For additional information I'd try searches such as Jackson and BUS or Jackson and Bank for more information. Historian Robert Remini has written biographies of Jackson, Clay, Webster and Calhoun, and while I've only read Clay and Webster thus far, the detail with which he goes into the subject there (especially in the Clay book) indicate he'd have some good material in the Jackson book. I am also attaching an article about the Bank and the text of the Veto message of July 10, 1832
- Q:Father has alzheimers and the bank won't acknowledge me because he lost the original. I only have a copy and the bank requires originall
- There must be a lawyer with an original copy. No? You might have to get your father to sign a new one, make sure you have witnesses.
- Q:I am just doing research on building my power system for a van. Now from what I understand the charge controller regulates but also hinders power going to the battery bank. My question is a 5000w 40amp gas generator would put out more power than a 12v battery bank would receive from one of the 80amp mppt controllers correct? And if this is correct is there any way to get around the flow problem to charge the batteries fast and maximize the generators output safely?
- if something is producing a current of 40 amps with an energy rate of 5000watts it is creating a voltage of 125 volts. if something is producing a voltage of 12 v and 80 amps of current are flowing then 960 watts of power are involved. You have used the term 12v battery bank. This implies that there is a set of 12v batteries. Each battery is capable of being recharged independently if only the correct circuitry is provided. Each battery in such a system would be the limiting factor in the time taken to recharge the battery. If too much current is driven through a battery heat can accumulate and destroy the battery. There is insufficient information here to determine what can be done safely. The details of how the 12v batteries are built determines how rapidly they can be recharged.
- Q:I purchased a power bank charger for my smartphone.The specs areCapacity: 4,400mAh, Lithium-ion BatteryOutput: USB port 5V / 1AInput: Micro USB 5V / 1AI'm trying to determine the Watt hoursVoltageWeight in grams of lithiumTotal number of Lithium cells (of type Ion) in the ASIN, where the cell isn't contained in an encased battery. (Not sure what this means)Can someone explain it to me? Thank you!
- You can ask production mobile power industry related staff will give you answer, they should be more understanding of it Aroccom also do this
- Q:What is the introduction of mobile power?
- Mobile power, is the best solution to solve this problem, carry a mobile power, you can always anytime, anywhere for a variety of digital products charge.
- Q:After I got out, it was harder to turn the wheel. I thought it was just a bunch of snow in the wheel well. It had a lot of snow, so I cleared it all out, but It's still hard to turn.What did I do?
- It's possible that either one of the steering arms got bent WAY out of shape, or one of the lines on the power steering unit itself got bent. If the power steering unit(not the pump which is on the side of the engine, so wouldn't have been damaged) is damaged, then the whole thing will need to be replaced. Same for the steering arms and steering linkages too.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like