|Poly Solar Panels 250W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 250W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 250W ,please contact us!|
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 250W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 250W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 250W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:SunPower Solar Panels?
- Power from solar panels depends upon its proper installation and the brightness of the Sun.
- Q:What does solar panel output refer to?
- Solar panels are rated under standard test conditions (STC), a certain amount of light at a certain distance, at a certain temperature, etc. A kW, or kilo watt, is 000 watts. So for the amount of time that the sun meets those conditions, the rate of output is 500 watts. An average location has an average of 5 sun hours a day, the total time that you produce the rated output. Watts is a rate, like miles per hour (mph), how fast it is going. Watt hours, or kilo watt hours (kwh) is a quantity, like miles. So if you drive 50 mph for 5 hours, you went 250 miles (50 mph x 5 hours). If you produce .5kw for 5 hours, you have the potential to produce 7.5kwh a day. Multiply that by 30 days in a month, you get 225kwh a month. In reality you will lose about 30% of the rated power from less than ideal weather, system losses, etc., so it's more like 50kwh a month. You can look at your electric bill to see how many kwh you use a month, maybe around 000kwh, and see what percentage of your usage a system like that can power.
- Q:Can you overload solar panels with too much light?
- Solar panels have a upper temperature limit, and it's only a bit more than it would reach in a very bright sunny day near the equator. Start shining heat lamps on it and you will raise it past it's max temperature, and it will die. .
- Q:what does a single solar panel weigh?
- A single hexagonal solar panel weighs around 0 to 2 pounds (see link). A conventional silicon solar panel might weigh 40 pounds.
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- The polycrystalline solar panel has a longer life-span and has a higher efficiency. What this means is that from the energy that 'hits' the solar panel, more is caught and used to convert into electrical energy. A polycrystalline solar panel will have an efficiency of about 4%. The monocrystalline solar panel has a similar efficiency but the cells are prone to sunlight, so the efficiency drops over the years.
- Q:2V Solar panel directly to 2V inverter...and restult.?
- There okorder.com/ Why pay thousands of dollars for solar energy ($27,000 average cost) when you can build your own solar panel system for just a fraction of the retail cost. You can build a single solar panel or you can build an entire array of panels to power your whole house. Some people are saving 50% on their power bill, some people are reducing their bill to nothing. But what’s most impressive is that just by following these instructions some are even making the power company pay them!
- Q:Can I install solar panel straight to battery on my truck?
- If you were going to do that it would have to be the right size solar panel and you would need a solar battery charger so it doesn't fry your car battery
- Q:Solar panel?
- i think it means that it will receive more (total for the whole day) when it is tilted to the most perpendicular to the sun. if you are on the northern /southern hemisphere, when the sun is not really directly above you. provided it doesnt automatically adjust
- Q:How do Solar Panels Work?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- For powering a something that works on DC, like a gate opener, Elaine is right, and in some cases only ONE bigger cell is sufficient due to battery storage; however if the appliance is 20v AC, then an inverter is needed also. MOST of Elaine's answer is good, but a few corrections are needed: Plywood - use EXTERIOR grade only, and even then it can warp; chipboard or waferboard is preferable as it does NOT warp, BUT is not available most places in 3/8, /2 nominal, (5/32) is usually the thinnest available, and it is heavier than plywood. DO NOT use particle board. Superglue - NO, it dries too fast to be useful, in most cases. Wires - For a single cell OK, but for larger panels the best wire is tabbing wire, (which is flat,) which is available from all commercial solar cell dealers. Be very careful soldering this to the cells, as unless you buy the expensive flexible cells, they are easily damaged; I suggest also getting flux pens with liquid flux. Diode - Necessary, but needs to be large enough to handle voltage and current. Usually 25v and 5-30 amps,, one per panel. Plexiglas - OK, but NOT as long lasting as glass; best glass is the special solar glass which is designed to pass almost all of the proper light frequencies, but IS expensive, and usually needs to be specially ordered since most glass stores do not stock it. Double panes work well with the outer pane glass and the inner plexiglas, (to protect the cell if glass broken,) IF where might get damage, such as 'ground' mounting. AND Frame kits are available for larger panels, but IF you make your own, a good table router is a great advantage. Inverter - IF used for 20v AC appliances you MUST have an inverter capable of handling the load, and the best ones are modified sine, or true sine, wave types, and even the best are less than 50% efficient. Note that they will last longer if NOT used at more than 2/3 capacity.
PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is production and business company operating in the field of renewable sources and its main activity is production of photovoltaic panels in high quality.
Production of photovoltaic panels is performed on –by a robot operated – production line delivered by company P.Energy S.r.l. from Italy. Production line of company PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is situated in Rozhanovce near the second biggest city in Slovakia, Košice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Euro 20 million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；
|Product Price Range