|Poly Solar Panels 250W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 250W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 250W ,please contact us!|
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 250W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 250W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 250W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:how to make your own solar panels ?
- There are several things you’re going to need when making a homemade solar panel, some of the main components include: Solar Cells Wood Plate Soldering Iron Solder Tabbing Don’t worry; special tools are not required for this DIY ‘solar panel’ project, and you will probably have everything you need laying around the garage. and just bind them together.
- Q:cheapest solar panels sold on line?
- If okorder.com/... , cost $75 each. I haven't personally tried that product, but the company has been around for a long time, and is not a fly-by-night. If it has to last, there are dozens of places online that will sell conventional sealed panels. Expect to pay $2.00 a watt on up nowadays.
- Q:Solar Panel for a Science Project? Lamp as Light Source? How will this work?
- Q:selling solar panels online - a good idea?
- Presently the technology is not there using green energy. Green energy is popular, but not as effecient as they claim. There is no product today whether it is electric cars, windmills, solar panels that have a lucrative payback. They all have their drawbacks. Your thinking is good, but the market and the techology just isn't there yet. If it were, you would see solar panels on every house. You already have the competition as you noted, and they aren't prospering... Good luck.
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- Yes. If there is any light, even on a cloudy day, a solar panel can generate power. But the amount of power generated is much less when the solar panel is not in direct sunlight (about 90% less). On a cloudy day, typical solar panels can produce 0-25% of their rated capacity. The exact amount will vary depending on the density of the clouds, and may also vary by the type of solar panel; some kinds of panels are better at receiving diffuse light. SunPower solar cells, for example, have been designed to capture a broader range of the solar spectrum. By capturing more red and blue wavelengths, their solar panels can generate more electricity even when it’s overcast. Ultraviolet light also reaches the earth’s surface in abundance during cloudy days (if you’ve ever been at the beach when it’s cloudy and gotten a sunburn, you’ve experienced this firsthand). Some solar cells are in development that can capture UV rays, although these are not out on the market yet. Even with a standard solar panel on a cloudy day, though, you will be able to generate some power when it’s daylight. The same thing is true in foggy weather. If you live in a city with frequent fog, like San Francisco, you’ll still be able to generate electricity when the fog rolls in. :)
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- With that size panel, you should be able to recharge either AA battery, or two AA batteries in series. Yes, it would be a good idea to put a blocking diode in series with the panel - anything will do, like a N448. You will want to use NiCd batteries if possible, because they take a trickle charge of 50 mA much better than NiMH (which prefers pulse charging, a more complicated circuit). You can use NiMH if you must. Needless to say, don't try to charge non-rechargable batteries. Also realize that at this charge rate, it will take days, maybe even a week, to charge the batteries, if left out in full sun all day long.
- Q:solar panels and hurricanes?
- depends on what light bulbs you have in watts.depends on how many you want on. for the power equation you take P which equals watts x I which equals amps and E which equals volts and you multiply the amps and the volts together to get the watts which the solar panel is generating. for example if you had 7 60 watt light bulbs you would need 420 watts generated. which if you got 50 watt panels each you would need 9 panels. and for what your talking about if you want the stuff to work when the power goes out you are going to need an inverter. not to be confused with a grid ti inverter. and a few batteries i recommend deep cycle batteries that are meant for solar panels. depends on what fan you have.
- Q:solar panel model HELP!!!!!!!?
- There are different types of solar panels. Photovoltaic for electricity, and thermal for heating water, and passive for heating air. So it would help if you would say what type you are going to build. Theere are a lot of videos on you tube on how to make solar panels. use the link below.
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar panel is an alternative source of energy. Solar panels are like plants, they take energy from sunlight. Only in solar panels, electricity is produced instead of oxygen. This electricity is used to power homes just like cable electricity.
- Q:Solar panels and your opinion?
- Regarding okorder.com/.. . In Hawaii, solar is going in like crazy, with long backlogs for installation. If it will be a long time until you retire, then there is no rush. The price of technology tends to go down with time, and in fact, solar panels today are less than half the price of what they cost us in 2006. Also, who knows where you'll be living when you retire? If it's Honolulu, the place may already have solar panels. In the woods of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, it might never be worth it (but look into wind, there).
PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is production and business company operating in the field of renewable sources and its main activity is production of photovoltaic panels in high quality.
Production of photovoltaic panels is performed on –by a robot operated – production line delivered by company P.Energy S.r.l. from Italy. Production line of company PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is situated in Rozhanovce near the second biggest city in Slovakia, Košice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Euro 20 million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；
|Product Price Range