|Poly Solar Panels 250W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 250W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 250W ,please contact us!|
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 250W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 250W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 250W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- Typical solar panels like Engineer describes require a lot of space. A single panel may only light a single light bulb. You may want to look into a different way of generating electricity with solar, it doesn't use a cell to turn the sunlight into electricity, instead it uses mirrors to focus the sunlight onto a pipe between the mirrors. The heat causes water or another liquid in the pipe to boil and the steam created turns a turbine that produces the electricity. It has the potential to be less high-tech, more forgiving of minor design and structural problems and more affordable. I don't know of any system that is privately available but you can get more info at the link below. They're building a full test facility in Nevada right now. You could presumably cobble something like this up on your own.
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- Have okorder.com . It might surely benefit anyone!
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- You don't say what you are doing. Are you trying to get electricity from them and need solar photovoltaic panels or are you trying to run a heating or hot water system and need solar thermal panels. It is unfortunate that both of these are known as solar panels as they are really two entirely different designs. Currently the solar thermal panels are more efficient and therefore have a quicker pay back period usually measured in lower single digit years while the photovoltaic panels have paybacks that are sometimes more than double that unless you figure in increased property values and state and federal subsidiaries and tax credits where available. Edit: Recent advances make any current investment in photovoltaic panels likely to be obsolete in 5 years. Still someone has to be on the cutting edge. Two currently available technologies are concentrating the sun's rays within the collector on a much small chip area.2 This improves the efficiency and lowers the cost as concentrators are cheaper than chips. The other option is newer chips that accept a wider spectrum of solar energy.3 This has the potential advantage of producing more energy on cloudy days. This may not be so important in your situation. Balanced against cutting edge technology will be the possibility of getting older panels at a less expensive cost. The bottem line will always be pay back period. More panels at a lower efficiency and cheaper price will be just as good as high efficiency at a higher price if the numbers work out. 4 Between two answers here you now have a criteria for selection and some recomendations. Good luck with your project.
- Q:Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- I know 4 families that not only power their entire homes with their panels (including their AC during the summer), they contribute electricity to the grid and have a negative electric bill. They also got a big rebate from our local electric company, SoCal Edison, for installing the panels. Maybe the worthiness of solar panels depends on how many days of sun the roof of your home gets during the year.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Good question I am uncomfortable doing my child's homework so I will not complete the assignment for you. I am also always willing to help. Having the kWh is a great start. You must also ask the question when you size a system is there any way to reduce this load. Each kWh that you do not have to produce saves significant cost to the system. Next what type of system grid tied or off grid the two systems will have very different size needs and overall cost. I googled PV system sizing and got the below link. at first glance I like it. You can do the same for system cost. I also included a trade link for your review factors in sizing system type amount of bill offsetting geographic location site location track mounted or fixed and more Should you need additional help you can email me I will not do your work for you but I can either verify it or point you in the right direction
- Q:solar panels, help?
- This is pretty much an exercise in knowing units and dimensional analysis. Watts are in Joules/second. So every second a square with the area(meters^2) of meter^2 receives 380 joules from the sun. In your case the square is the solar panel. So find the area of the solar panel in m^2. If you multiply area times intensity you can see that the meters cancel out and you are left with Watts(J/s). Since you want the Joules received in an hour you again multiply by how many seconds are in an hour. Leaving you with joules. What you have now is the total energy, but your solar panel is only 26% efficient, so just multiply by .26 and you will have your energy.
- Q:How do you set up 30w solar panel?
- With a 30 watt panel, producing about 2 amps, your not going to have much power from that. A 22 AH battery will give you 2 AH of usage. A battery should never be drained below 50%. What this works out to be is simply Amp draw for 2 hours. Which equals to 2V light bulb that draws amp for 2 hours. Not much. Now to replace that usage with your 30 watt panel, provided the panel is clean and in max sunlight, it will take 6 hours. If you attach an inverter to your system for 5 Volt Usage then the DC voltage drawn from the battery is very high. Example: Say you use a 5 Volt component that requires 50 Watts per hour to operate. The inverter will draw 5 Amps out of the Battery every hour to operate that component. That gives you and /2 of use before the battery is down to 50%.. Maybe that will be enough to charge up a standard Laptop battery. I have 2 30 Watt panels that produce 5 Amps, 4 6V batteries that have 480 AH and a 25 Amp Controller with a booster that increase the amp output to 20 Amps per hour. I live full time in an RV and raise the panels to get max output when I am parked. This system provides me with all the 5V throught the 500 Watt inverter that I need. Good luck on you system.
- Q:How much power does the solar panel produce?
- Area is 4' * 2' * (0.3048m/ft)^2 = 0.743m^2. Incoming solar (assuming optimally oriented panel) averages about kW/m^2, so 743W max gross. 4% efficiency yields 300W. Most panels are about 0% - 5% efficient, which is about W. In either case, figure about /2 the theoretical efficiency for about 2 hrs per day. so, you can run something from 50 to 50W about 2hrs per day. Too small for any appliance except maybe a laptop or light bulb. Panels typically make about 2V, not enough to run household stuff anyway. Normally panels are used to charge batteries, then an inverter takes power from the battery to run your appliances. Good luck!
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- yes you have to install an inverter to convert DC to AC....and a battery pack if you want to use jacuzzi on a cloudy day or at night
- Q:Help choosing solar panels?
- Both might be bigger. When it is cloudy and little solar (iciness) you'll have a breeze. When it is nonetheless and sunny, you could have the solar. When the batteries are charged, extra vigour from the windmill can also be shunted right into a resistance heater in a water tank, preheating home water, decreasing that price. Downside of windmills: There is a few noise. you do desire a tower of a few form to get above treeline. It's mechanical, so it's going to want periodic renovation and would possibly holiday, or will put on out, or be broken in a windstorm. Panels will final for many years, simply have to be wiped clean of snow within the iciness, and washed off, in case you are living in a dusty subject. They are hard, however the glass can also be damaged.
PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is production and business company operating in the field of renewable sources and its main activity is production of photovoltaic panels in high quality.
Production of photovoltaic panels is performed on –by a robot operated – production line delivered by company P.Energy S.r.l. from Italy. Production line of company PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is situated in Rozhanovce near the second biggest city in Slovakia, Košice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Euro 20 million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；
|Product Price Range