|Poly Solar Panels 250W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 250W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 250W ,please contact us!|
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 250W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 250W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 250W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:solar panel roofing?
- The solar panels are very expensive to provide much power. If u go that way do not skimp on the support as a high wind will blow them away. In Ecuador I put in a remote site for communications. It was working good when a Strong wind blew $0.000 worth of solar panels all over the jungle.
- Q:How many LED's can I hook up to my mini-solar panel?
- Typically LED's run off low voltage and 20mA or so of power (it depends what kind of led you have). That being said if one of your solar panels only provides 22mA of power then your circuit would have to be a series circuit for you to connect more than one. In a series circuit the current supplied of 22mA will go through each LED whereas a parallel circuit the current would be divided for each subsequential led. So in your case i can see you getting away with 3 or so led's before the voltage drop across each led will cause the voltage to be insufficient enough to drive anymore. Keep in mind the LED's will turn on but the first one will be bright then next one not as bright and so on. If you opted out and bought a solar panel with 200mA and 4V you could wire the led's in parallel and get 0 led's to turn on with the same brightness or intensity. Hoped that helped!
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- As okorder.com/ They are working on a reactor that makes diesel and electricity concurrently out of coal, biomass or possibly garbage in a non-polluting process.
- Q:Recycling Solar Panels?
- It looks like you can. Although, I haven't been able to find like a drop off location or anything like that. Here's two phone numbers if you want to ask them. It's Sunday, and I'm assuming they're closed, otherwise I'd just call for you. San Diego (69) 562-783 or Berkeley (50) 843-3. It's a company called Borrego Solar. They look like a BIG solar company that specializes in commercial, residential and public sector turnkey, grid–connected solar electric systems. With over 25 years of experience. They sound like they would know about recycling, and at least be able to give you more information. I think because it's such a specialized item that is being recycled, there aren't going to be many options/drop off locations. Which ever option you choose (disassemble, or recycle as a whole) might depend on if you're looking to save the environment or make a buck. I got some information from the first link below, and the second link is to that Borrego company.
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- If you will be storing them outdoors, you can use auto batteries. Indoors, use sealed marine batteries. Number and size depends on your needs. You will need a charge controller between the solar panels and the batteries to get the maximum power out of the array and to avoid damage to the batteries. And you will need an inverter to convert the 2 or 24 volts to 20 or 240 VAC. One large lead acid battery will supply about 000 watt-hours of energy, enough for 200 watts for 5 hours. You have to look at your loads and decide on how many batteries you need. Frequently it is cheaper to buy new appliances that use less power, as that power difference can save a lot of money in batteries, inverter, charge controller and solar panels. But it sounds like a few thousand watt-hours will be enough, or 2 large batteries. The real limiting factor is how much money you want to spend for the solar panels themselves. .
- Q:How to wire solar panels?
- You will have to wire them in such a way that provides the battery with the optimal voltage for it to charge, which on a car 2v battery is around 4v. You said you have some background in electronics so this shouldnt be too difficult. You can connect them straight to the battery yes. Like you said, I believe a power inverter from 2VDC to 0VAC would work just fine. PS3 pulls a lot lot lot of current though so it probably wouldnt last too long. Look up the specs for PS3 and see how many amps it is pulling and purchase your inverter based off of that. I remember trying to run an xbox in my car one time and the inverter I had didnt work because of that. Be careful working with batteries, I had one explode in my face about a month ago.. scariest moment of my life! Good luck!
- Q:Is there anyone trying to create a cheaper and more efficient solar panel?
- About okorder.com/
- Q:What if anything has been done to channel light power other than solar panels?
- Crikey yes, all these terms should be googleable Solar chimney Solar cooker Passive solar Solar trough Solar water heating Double glazing I'm sure there are more, I thought clothes lines were powered by the wind?
- Q:What is so great about solar panels ?
- Solar panels saves energy (electricity) because the power comes straight from the sun and stuff
PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is production and business company operating in the field of renewable sources and its main activity is production of photovoltaic panels in high quality.
Production of photovoltaic panels is performed on –by a robot operated – production line delivered by company P.Energy S.r.l. from Italy. Production line of company PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is situated in Rozhanovce near the second biggest city in Slovakia, Košice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Euro 20 million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；
|Product Price Range