|Poly Solar Panels 250W is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly Solar Panels 250W of Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon.If you have interest in Poly Solar Panels 250W ,please contact us!|
Characteristics of Poly Solar Panels 250W
I.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
II.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
III.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
IV.AI frame: Without screw, corner connection. 6 holes on the frame can be installed easily.
V.Junction box: Multi function junction box with water proof.
VI.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
VII.Good performance of preventing from atrocious weather such as wind and hails.
VIII.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
IX.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Standard Test Conditions of Poly Solar Panels 250W
The opto-electrical specifications shown below are stabilized values being measured at Standard Test Conditions, Irradiance: 1000W/m2, Spectrum: AM1.5 at 25°C, The info below is subject to manufacturing tolerances. Where appropriate minutes of measurement are available and are used for the dimensioning of the installation.
Advantages of Poly Solar Panels 250W
• Solar performance guarantees for 25 years
• 10 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, VDE, ISO)
- Q:What equation would i need to determine the raise in temperature of water going through a thermal solar panel?
- If you only use it for demonstrational . 75W-00W small solar panels would be that you are looking for, you can use it heat up the water. With simple guide you can do it yourself easily and cheaply.
- Q:Has anyone used portable solar panels for home use?
- from what i have seen and heard the portable panels you are talking about are not big enough for home use unless you create a specific outlet to use them on such as one for cellphone charger or other small use items. Just my semi-educated guess.
- Q:what is the best way to go solar?
- solar water heater and solar power system.
- Q:Linking multiple solar panels?
- It will not hurt the panels to hook multiple ones in parallel (all red or positive wires together, and all black or negative wires together), and connect it to the single port on your charge controller. The more alike the two panels are, the better this will work. With two absolutely identical panels, you should get twice the power. With mismatched panels, somewhat less. This arrangement will not hurt the charge controller, either. The worst that happens is that the controller isn't able to take full advantage of all the power available. By the way, it's not advisable to connect both solar and wind together.
- Q:Why are solar panels placed on the roof of houses?
- in case you had 2 mind cells to rub at the same time, think about nicely-known that at present's image voltaic panels are more suitable in each thanks to the antiquated, out of date, artifacts you're blathering and spewing about. If any image voltaic panels are happening the white domicile, they're going to be cutting-side. once again, technological awareness and expertise have moved on and left you choking of their dirt, scratching your azz and furrowing your neanderthal little foreheadin a futile attempt to understand what has occurred.............
- Q:How about solar panels?
- In oil rich Iraq it would be counter productive to take such an initiative. There is already a huge shortage of solar panels. If you drive the price up more, which you're plan would do, It would just set back their growth in the U.S. and other developed oil poor places. This would hurt us a lot more than it would help them.
- Q:how to know the voltage level of solar panel?
- The voltage rating and current rating are part of the specifications for the panel. You will have them listed on the spec sheet. The voltage number is usually the open circuit voltage of the panel, the voltage with no load. The current number is the short circuit current of the panel. In use, you need special electronics, called a Maximum Power Tracker (MPT) controller, which adjust the load to get the most power from the panel, and adjust the voltage output via a DC-DC converter to the optimal conditions to charge the attached battery. how to take batteries as per solar wattage ? sorry, don't understand this.
- Q:How to build a solar panel?
- Lowe's has some good plans, i built one using a 4'x8' sheet of foam in a box 6 tall cut grooves in the foam paint it with Black latex paint put a inlet and outlet at opposite ends of the box 4 in dia cover the box with a clear sheet of plastic put a screen over the hole in the top a duct in the bottom with a fan hooked to a temp switch , [hint a fan limit switch out of an old furnace works ] run the fan duct in to the house
- Q:Is it worth installing solar panels on a house that has no South-facing roof?
- Several options: The panels could be mounted on the ground. We mount panels on a roof because they are out of the way but it is not the best choice. The highest output (and most expensive) choice is to mount the panels on the ground fixed in a heliostat (sun tracking mechanism) Far better if the panels are on the ground where they can be more easily cleaned to promote top efficiency. If you have the room they can be mounted in an angled array. Panels can be mounted on the side of a house or on the roof using racks to position the panels properly. We usually say that if we can get the panels within 5 degrees of due south it is sufficient. You could even mount the panels flat onto the side of a house and use mirror mounted heliostats to reflect sunlight to them. All of these options will be more expensive than a perfectly oriented home. There are also other alternatives for producing electricity, conserving electricity through energy savings, or production of other forms of energy that offsets electrical usage. A site survey is the best way to determine this.
- Q:How to charge a Battery with Home Electricity and Solar Panel together?
- No, don't connect the panel directly to the battery. You need to isolate the solar panel charging output from the AC-powered charger. A couple of high-current diodes arranged with their anodes connected to the charging sources in the positive supply line will allow either the charger or the solar panel to lift the voltage high enough to charge the battery, albeit with about 0.6 volts dropped across the diode. Both cathode ends would be connected to the battery. This arrangement allows a positive current to flow from either or both charging sources at the same time, although in practice, one will generally be higher than the other. Also, if the AC charger's voltage is significantly higher than the solar panel, the charger may always charge the battery. You would need to regulate its output to be slightly lower than the solar panel when it's near it's minimum useful operating voltage. (note that the 0.6 forward bias voltage on the diode might prevent the solar panel from completely charging the battery if it has any voltage regulation on its output)
PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is production and business company operating in the field of renewable sources and its main activity is production of photovoltaic panels in high quality.
Production of photovoltaic panels is performed on –by a robot operated – production line delivered by company P.Energy S.r.l. from Italy. Production line of company PV Solarsys, s.r.o. is situated in Rozhanovce near the second biggest city in Slovakia, Košice.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Euro 20 million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；
|Product Price Range