Order On-line Tracking
1) Cold / hot water supply facilities for public buildings
2) Food, chemical, electronic industry pipeline networks; Such as Pipeline networks for transporting all kinds of corrosive liquids
3) Drinking water production system pipeline networks; Such as Pure water and mineral water
4) Air conditioning facility pipelines
5) Compressed gas pipeline networks for industry
6) Pipeline networks for swimming pools
7) Pipeline networks for solar energy facilities
8) Agriculture and garden production transporting systems
1.Potable water for cold and warm water installations
2.For rainwater utilization systems
3.For compressed air plants
4.For swimming pool facilities
5.For solar plants
6.For agriculture and horticulture
7.Heating pipes for residential housing
1. Inquiry and consulting support.
2. Sample testing support.
1. Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
2. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
White, Gray, Green, or as you required.
CMAX or Customized
(1) 4-5days-If you want to customize your logo.
(2) 1day-For our existing samples for reference.
5,000,000pcs Per month.
1, High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
2, Heat insulation and Saving Energy: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirty or contaminated by bacterium.
3, Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
4, Lower Installation Costs: light weight and good hot-melt performance can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system.
5, Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
6, Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions.
7, Recycled and Environment-friendly.
Q1: How Can I Get A Sample?
A1: You can get samples by communicate with our export sales.
Q2: How Long Is Delivery?
A2: Delivery time will be30-45days according to order quantity.
Q3: What Is The MOQ?
A3: MOQ depends on different items.
Q4: What Is Our Normal Payments Terms?
A4: Our normal payment terms now is: T/T, L/C or western union, pay
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|