||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
201 304 430 Stainless Steel Sheet / Stainless Steel 2B No.1 Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What's the difference between 201 and 204 stainless steel plates? Thank you
- The price is different: 01 cheaper, 04 expensive. Toughness is different: 01 hardness, 04 toughness.
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- 310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C.
- Q:What is the general width range of stainless steel sheet? What are the common widths?
- Standard 3 M2 1220*2440 thickness from 1 to 12. The whole volume is hard to say.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Cobalt bit, hard alloy drill bit, can drill stainless steel.
- Q:Is there a big price difference between the SUS304 stainless steel plate and the drawing plate?
- After drawing the stainless steel plate, because the surface has a thread, so relatively easy to rust, 201 of the stainless steel material is the worst material, rust resistance naturally worse.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- A filament is a unit of length.In mathematics 10 decimillimeter centimillimeter decimillimeter =1 mm, 10 =1
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Micro plasma arc welding, argon arc welding, laser welding, seam welding can be. It's not something that's hard to solder. Answer in detail. You need to know what you look like.
- Q:What's the cheapest kind of stainless steel plate? What's the model and how much is it?
- The cheapest is 201, the price is relative to the thickness
- Q:What about black titanium stainless steel?
- It is not easy to strip the black of the board for the purpose of etching the logo. There is hardly a chemical that can pass black. The so-called qualified fade, that is, after fading black, to ensure that the bottom of the mirror stainless steel. Without this standard, a strong acid or ferric chloride would corrode, but the surface black would have been roughened and not shiny, which would have been unsuccessful and less useful.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good and the stainless steel plate?
- The cold rolled steel itself, whether washed by acid car wash, semi-finished products, or rolled out by cold rolling mill semi-finished products, their rust resistance is very poor. It is easy to oxidize, resulting in rust on the surface of the air. It will not rust until it has been plated with aluminum or zinc, and it is clear that the process is complex and unsafe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range