||Number of Cells(pieces):
Key Specifications/Special Features
Maximum power: 150Wp
Maximum working voltage: 35.70V
Maximum working current: 4.16A
Open circuit voltage: 42.84V
Short-circuit current: 4.40A
Battery efficiency: 15.00%
Cell number: 72pcs (6 x 12mm)
Cell dimensions: 125 x 125mm
Solar panel dimensions: 1,580 x 808 x 35mm
Maximum system voltage: 1,000V
Operating temperature: -40 to 85°C
Surface maximum loading capacity (surface can withstand the maximum pressure) 60m/s (200kg/sqm)
Allowable hail load (hail stress testing) steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight of each solar panel: 16kg
Connection box type: PV-JB001 (TUV)
Cable type: with TUV mark
Cable length: 900mm
Output power tolerance: ± 3%
Frame material: aluminum
Standard test conditions (STC): 1,000W/m² AM1.525°C
10 years product warranty and 25 years 80% of power
Fill factor: e72%
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Solar Power Optional
Long Working Time
|Electrical Data||Module Size||Weight||Number of cells series|
- Q:What SOLAR PANEL kit do I need?
- You okorder.com... Depending on your needs, you may have to have these customized for your home, but they at least give you an idea of what's involved.
- Q:Computation of Solar panel requirement?
- The power output of a solar panel uses a formula to determine kilowatts produced per hour per square meter per day. This calculation is important because, if you plan to install a solar power system for your home, you will want to know how many solar panels will be needed. To calculate solar power requirements correctly, you need to gather the data that is needed for the calculation. First you have to find the average amount of solar radiation available for your area. You can use a solar radiation chart. This can range from a 4 to a 7 depending on the area you live in. Write the number down on a piece of paper and indicate it with the letters RA. Next is determine the amount of electricity that you use daily. Add the kilowatt-hours used per month from your utility bill. Multiply this number by ,000 to get the watt hours in a month. Divide the total by 30 for the amount of electricity you use daily. Write this number down and indicate it with the letters DE. Determine the percentage of your home that you want to power with the solar power system. Write this number down and indicate it with the letter P. Determine the system inefficiency factor for the solar power system. You should be able to find this on the brochure for the system or from the manufacturer's web site. Write this number down and indicate it by the letter I. Determine the power or yield that is required for your home. Use the equation P = I x (DE x P) / RA to find the power requirements in kWh. Divide the number from Step 5 by the peak wattage for a single solar panel to determine the number of panels you will need for your home. Goodluck! :)
- Q:SunPower Solar Panels?
- There is no difference between them besides their rated output. One may physically fit on you roof better than another, or look better, although the physical difference between those sizes is minimal. Go with whichever installer you trust, and is preferably NABCEP certified, or working towards NABCEP certification. Get references. Don't believe just because someone is an electrician they know how to install solar electric, it's a whole different animal. Make sure they are trained in installing solar.
- Q:The future of solar panels?
- In okorder.com
- Q:solar panels in space?
- You do realize that the sun is 50 million km away don't you?
- Q:Solarcity free solar panels?
- Danny, okorder.com
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- As okorder.com/ They are working on a reactor that makes diesel and electricity concurrently out of coal, biomass or possibly garbage in a non-polluting process.
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:What does solar panel output refer to?
- Power = work done/time taken In other words, Watts=Joules/second. In this respect, power is a little like speed (m/s). Your question is looking at a car with a 50mph top speed, and asking how long is it going that fast? The solar panel will produce .5KW for as long as you require it. Enough to boil a kettle, run a modest electric heater etc,
- Q:Do I need to run a ground form my solar panel?
- Although okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range