||Number of Cells(pieces):
Key Specifications/Special Features
Maximum power: 150Wp
Maximum working voltage: 35.70V
Maximum working current: 4.16A
Open circuit voltage: 42.84V
Short-circuit current: 4.40A
Battery efficiency: 15.00%
Cell number: 72pcs (6 x 12mm)
Cell dimensions: 125 x 125mm
Solar panel dimensions: 1,580 x 808 x 35mm
Maximum system voltage: 1,000V
Operating temperature: -40 to 85°C
Surface maximum loading capacity (surface can withstand the maximum pressure) 60m/s (200kg/sqm)
Allowable hail load (hail stress testing) steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight of each solar panel: 16kg
Connection box type: PV-JB001 (TUV)
Cable type: with TUV mark
Cable length: 900mm
Output power tolerance: ± 3%
Frame material: aluminum
Standard test conditions (STC): 1,000W/m² AM1.525°C
10 years product warranty and 25 years 80% of power
Fill factor: e72%
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Small Orders Accepted
Solar Power Optional
Long Working Time
|Electrical Data||Module Size||Weight||Number of cells series|
- Q:Solar Battery System?
- A solar panel is usually 36 cells and intended to charge a 2V lead acid battery. The battery in laptops may be somewhere between 5 and 20V. The panel might charge a laptop when it is cold, but they heat up in the sun and then it would no longer charge. Typical lap top power supplies are 3 to 4 amps. You need 2 panels in series to get enough voltage to charge the battery directly, but this is wasteful. If you want to charge at the same rate as a lap top power supply you need large panels to provide 5 amps. The 5 Amp panel will only give 5A when pointed directly at the full sun. There may be between 2 and 5 hours a day equivalent full sun depending where you are, time of year. If you want more than that, you need larger panels, or more than one in parallel for a 2V system. It makes sense to charge a 2V battery with the solar panel, and use that to operate the lap top with a car type power supply for a laptop, which runs from a 2V battery (see link below for an example). Get the biggest panel you can afford, and the battery should be larger if you want to run the lap top when the sun isn't shining. Perhaps a 20AH battery is a minimum size. All this costs more than a lap top.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:A question about central a/c and roof solar panels?
- Don't do it! It takes years to get your money back. Your better to put the money into insulation and or buying geo thermal unit. I knew someone who install solar panels on his roof to generate hydro and he didn't notice much of a change on his hydro bill and then he had roof problems . Central air units in last 2 years have become very efficient . Almost half the hydro of ones 0 years ago. If you can afford buy a geo thermal unit. It uses the heat of the ground in the winter 2 heat your house during the winter and the coolness of the ground to cool your house. They aren't cheap though. If you plan on living in your house for more than 0 years and have the room in the yard to install then go for it. No how you slice it though AC units use way more hydro than solar panels can produce. You would need about half a football field with a huge battery storage system to run a AC unit. When a company states you might on hydro I would stay away. Also remember they do not tell you about the costs of the upkeep on the solar panels and converter and batteries
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- Sunlight power panels had been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the many oldest, most efficient and most liable methods to produce electrical energy from the solar. Every module is made out of a single silicon crystal, and is more efficient, although more pricey, than the more moderen and less expensive polycrystalline and thin-film PV panel technologies. You can normally appreciate them through their color which is more often than not black or iridescent blue. The silicon crystals have lengthy existence and they may be able to withstand wear and tear with out degrading its workability. Additionally solar is a main source renewable vigour as far as the sunlight method is worried. Sunlight has little influence within the residing creature. So sun panel should be in practice
- Q:Does a solar panel work on a cloudy day or a rainy day?
- depending whether the solar array is back to grid or stand alone. Back to grid refers to the array being connect through the inverter to the main electricity supply grid. So when you are producing electricity from the solar array it feeds back into the main grid. Now if you are using more electricity than your array is producing then none will feed into the grid. The stand alone systems require batteries, which are charged from the electricity produced by the solar array. Solar arrays produce electricity on cloudy and rainy days but at a greatly reduced rate ; therefore little to no usable electricity is produced. Stand alone systems require batteries to store the electricity for use at night time and other times when the array is not producing . The back to grid systems require little to no maintenance as the electricity produced is fed back into the electricity network and stored there. Your meter is replaced with a dual meter . It reads your usage and your production. If in Australia you will get paid for the electricity you feed back into the grid. hope this helps.
- Q:How many solar panels do I need?
- I am a current solar panel professional worker. I suggest you try to obtain a 34RTS TurbibineIVX solar panel as it will cover all your energy needs.
- Q:can i join multiple solar panels?
- Maybe. It depends on the panels involved, and what their output is. Not all panels are able to be daisy chained.
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- watts per hour or day is a meaningless concept. Watts are joules per second, where joules are a unit of energy. Watts are the RATE of energy being used or generated. .
- Q:Photodiode vs solar panels?
- yes. Any semiconductor junction will convert light into electrical energy, just shine a light at an LED (connect LED to voltmeter) and you'll see a small voltage produced (if you configure the meter as an ammeter it will develop a very small current). Solar panels are just VERY large surface photodiodes.
- Q:highest known watt output for solar panels?
- Those two requests are somewhat at odds with each other. Trina and Suntech make panels that are generally good value. You can search the web and find your best price. If this is for something that does not need to last long, you could get amorphous panels and save some money. But they will degrade quickly in a few months, then slowly over a few years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range