Detailed Product Description
1.API casing pipe
2.K55 or J55 or others
4.STC thread or others
5. Any OD and wall thickness you need.
Casing Technical Specification (Standard API Spec 5 CT)
- Q:Difference between cold rolled steel pipe and common steel pipe
- From the above point of view, the hot rolled steel pipe used in fluid transport, mechanical structure and other requirements of the size of the situation is not high, cold-rolled steel pipe used in precision instruments, hydraulic systems, pneumatic and other places demanding.
- Q:How to distinguish seamless pipe and welded pipe?
- The way to distinguish seamless pipes and welded pipes is to see if there is weld marks on the port.
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Pipe lining is a new technology in recent ten years of development, also called composite pipe conveying fluid with different needs, the use of different materials to make the durability of the pipeline inner wall and outer wall of pipeline, to ensure the purity of the fluid, pipeline adaptability, performance is greatly improved, more extensive use.
- Q:What is the size of seamless steel tube DN150?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:What is PE coated steel pipe? Seek explanation
- PE pipe is a kind of thermoplastic resin with high crystallinity and non polarity.
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- It's plastic tubePolyvinyl chloride (Poly, Vinyl, Chloride, PVC)PVC is a VCM monomer (vinyl, chloride, monomer), in peroxide, azo compounds and other initiators;
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- The difference between the process is that the hot dip galvanized pipe is dipped in the molten zinc bath and the galvanized pipe is plated with a metallic surface by means of unidirectional current in the plating bath. Hot plating process is fast, the coating is thick and consumes more zinc. Ordinary galvanized slow speed, thin coating.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- Seamless steel tube is formed during rolling. Welded steel pipes need to be welded after coiling, and spiral welding and direct welding are generally used. Seamless performance is better, of course, the price is higher.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mm
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding should be for spot welding and single side welding, they are straight line welds, but double submerged arc welding seam is more beautiful and fine.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range