Detailed Product Description
1.API casing pipe
2.K55 or J55 or others
4.STC thread or others
5. Any OD and wall thickness you need.
Casing Technical Specification (Standard API Spec 5 CT)
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Generally, the diameter of steel pipe has three common diameters: outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter.The first two are well understood.Nominal diameter refers to the national standard to specify the general diameter of a certain national standard pipe. It is only a model representation. It is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- Zinc plating, hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing, to see the design instructions and design requirements, which will explain
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- The DN80 specification is 89*6 seamless steel management formula = (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- The difference is that because zinc has weight, even if the difference is very small, there are also differences,Galvanized pipe weight is basically the same about 1.06 of the welded tube, of course, you can artificially ignored.
- Q:What is DN50 for welded pipe?
- Refers to the use of welded steel pipe made of DN50 steel pipe, refers to the inside diameter is 50mm, the market of common DN50 pipe also refers to the 2 inch pipe, standard pipe: 3.5mm thickness, pipe diameter 60mm, the weight of 4.88kg/m theory.
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).The welded pipe is rolled into the steel tubular to sew or spiral seam welded in the manufacturing method, and is divided into low pressure fluid delivery with welded steel pipe, spiral welded steel pipe, welded steel pipe, welded pipe roll etc..
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe in addition to good rust resistance, what are the advantages?
- It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and wear resistance, so it can be used longer;
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- The steel plastic composite pipe is a product made of two different materials, steel and plastic, and the coefficient of linear expansion between them is quite different. The company is using a new plastic special plastic steel plastic composite pipe company and Nanjing University jointly developed, the polyethylene matrix, adding more than twenty kinds of new materials inside, greatly reduce the plastic coefficient of linear expansion, so as to ensure the steel and plastic composite materials in the reliability of the.
- Q:Are galvanized steel tubes the same as degaussing steel tubes?
- Also known as galvanized steel pipe, hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, and long service life. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much worse than that of galvanized pipe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range