Detailed Product Description
1.API casing pipe
2.K55 or J55 or others
4.STC thread or others
5. Any OD and wall thickness you need.
Casing Technical Specification (Standard API Spec 5 CT)
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing is zinc plating, the general surface is relatively smooth, no zinc flowers, there are two kinds of resistance to fingerprints and non - Fingerprint
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffolding steel pipe should be specified with the current national standard "GB/T13793" or "straight seam welded steel pipe welded steel pipe for low pressure liquid delivery" GB/T3091 Q235 ordinary steel pipe; steel pipe steel quality should meet the requirements of current national standard grade Q235 steel "carbon structural steel" in GB/T700
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- 1, nominal diameter is nominal diameter, or nominal diameter, or nominal size.2, nominal diameter is a variety of pipe and pipe accessories generic caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent, is a convenient integer for reference only, are not strict with processing size. Nominal diameter is not the outer diameter, nor the inner diameter, but a nominal size similar to the diameter of the ordinary steel pipe. In order to connect the pipe and pipe fittings in a uniform dimension, each nominal diameter corresponds to an outer diameter, and the inner diameter value varies with the thickness.
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- Seamless root weight per meter: 1 mm (diameter - thickness) * wall thickness of *0.02466*1 meters is? Normal KG/M pipe length 8-11rice
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- Application of double beam connection node usually uses "I" shape columns and steel bracket which is around the construction technology of a modern steel concrete column girder casting formed in the steel pipe outside through the two structures, the bearing pin four axis and four angles on the common components of stress transfer. The construction technology in the application is usually used at both ends of the stress transfer construction mode, through the four steel bracket to the corresponding shear stress, avoid crack width because the node contact produces clear, delayed cracks, improve anti cracking ability of regional nodes.This node model in the connection when the longitudinal reinforcement without through the tube, without bending the construction can be carried out directly, with easy construction technology, construction control difficulty, the economic benefits of construction at the same time, the advantage of low reinforcement to save. In this joint engineering technology, the key pride is to control the stress transfer of steel bracket.
- Q:20# seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe 20G what is the difference?
- The difference is: 20# ordinary steel seamless steel pipe. 20G is the type of steel for high pressure boiler tubes.
- Q:How to perform nondestructive inspection of steel tubes
- Radiographic inspection (RT)One of the earliest nondestructive testing methods is widely used in the inspection of internal defects of metals and non-metallic materials and products, with a history of at least 50 years. It has incomparable unique advantages, that is to test the correctness, reliability and intuition of the defects, and the ray film can be used for the analysis of defects and as a quality certificate archive. But this method also has the disadvantages of more complicated equipment and higher cost, and should pay attention to the protection of radiation.
- Q:What is a tight steel tube?
- The fully enclosed steel tube is called "sleeve connection steel pipe". The English abbreviation is JDG. The sleeve between the pipe and the pipe is fastened by screws. The current specification is the construction and acceptance rules of CECS 120:2007 sleeve steel conduit pipe line
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- 1.5 inch [1 1/2 steel pipe, outer diameter 48.3mm, 1.5 inches, refers to the pipe bore is approximately the inner diameter (25.4x1.5 = 38.1mm). [DN40] the specific parameters of the steel pipe are as follows;The average wall thickness is: 3.5mm;The minimum wall thickness is 3.06mm,Nominal diameter is 40mm,External Jing is 48.3mm,
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- Where outdoor heating pipes are buried, what steel pipe shall be referenced by the 11.1.2 code for installation of outdoor piping?:This chapter applies to the quality inspection and acceptance of the outdoor heating pipe network installation of the plant and the civil building group (residential area) with the saturation steam pressure not greater than 0.7MPa, and the hot water temperature not exceeding 130 degrees celsius.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range