||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,2000 Series
||Embossed,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Kitchen Use
||Net Weight (kg):
1060 Temper H14 H24 0.3mm 0.5mm Aluminum Roll
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How much cube is the 0.9mm aluminum rolling?
- This is a common problem. Anyone who had received high school education can calculate it very quickily. One way is to calculate sectional area with circular area, then times the thickness of the aluminum rolling. Another way is to use the outer diameter circular area to subtract the core area and then times the thickness of aluminum rolling.
- Q:Is Aluminum really stronger than steel?
- Steel has roughly twice the strength of aluminum but is three times as a heavy. So, you can build an aluminum component that is stronger than a similar weight steel component. But, if you were looking at two similar sized components, then the one made from steel would be stronger.
- Q:Domestic production of color coated aluminum coil manufacturers which good?
- Color coated aluminum coil has two kinds of polyester color coating and fluorocarbon coating. It is widely used in the field of architectural decoration, such as aluminum ceiling, aluminum plate and so on. There are many manufacturers of color coated aluminum rolls, big and small.
- Q:The export aluminum volume is CIF. If there is no insurance policy, how will the customs premium be collected?
- The customs will not charge your premium the premium you can write but if you are a refund if there will be some impact because of the tax rebate minus the freight and insurance premium so you consider the premium but you can write less Never mind if you need shipping or shipping insurance declaration business can contact me oh
- Q:Why there is arc panel after aluminum coil straightening?
- The aluminum coil can only become flat and straight after being planished on stretch bender.
- Q:I want to roll aluminum rolls and operate the machine for more than three years
- (2) shutdown leaves firewood period (during inductrial injury treatment and rehabilitation) according to the original wage compensation;
- Q:can a person absorb aluminum through the skin, by handling solid aluminum?
- Pure soft shiny aluminum develops a thin tenacious layer of aluminum oxide that retards further oxidation (unless worn off). The outer layer of skin is dead horny matter that resists penetration by metal atoms. However, some people do develop allergies to metals and perhaps metals dissolved in sweat (acids?) may get through to live tissue. Handling aluminum may not have been proved harmful but skeptics likely will take less chances.
- Q:how to bring back shine to aluminum window frames?
- Use chrome polish, it worked for my aluminum, um, toys....
- Q:Why is aluminium used in buildings amd cooking?
- There are some doctors who say not to cook with aluminum as over time the metal can enter your system and harm you. I do not know what they say about non-stick whether there are dangers or not but i don't like them anyway. I prefer iron skillets and stainless steel for pots. And the iron does get into your system but you need a certain amount of iron. I guess in buildings it is used because it is light.
- Q:What are the similarities and differences between steel and aluminum?
- Similarities - They are both metals, conduct electricity and heat and deform elastically then plastically. Difference - every mechanical property there is! Density, elastic modulus (stiffness), strength and hardness are all higher for steel. But, for building cars it is about design, weight, forming, manufacturing, joining and cost. Better depends on what you are trying to acheive - cost or weight saving - and there is not a hard and fast rule as to which metal helps which. Have a look at either the Jaguar S type which is aluminium (as is the Audi A6). Most Ford cars are still steel (as are Renault). Check out the crash test results.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range