||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,2000 Series
||Embossed,Anodized,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Kitchen Use
||Net Weight (kg):
1060 Temper H14 H24 0.3mm 0.5mm Aluminum Roll
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum casting?
- Casting aluminum is one of the least expensive ways to make metallic objects and with a little clean up work and polishing, the results are stunning and shine like the wings of the old WWII bombers. Cast aluminum melts at a hot but relatively low temperature and is easy to carve after you cast it.
- Q:What would life be like without aluminum?
- LOL. I can remember what HOME life was like before aluminum. We had tin cans -- that's why they're called tin cans to this day. But soda didn't come in plastic bottles. They were glass! We had waxed paper for wrapping things. We had no tv antennas to worry about, mainly because there wasn't much tv then. I truly don't know what material they used to build airplanes, but there WERE airplanes. It's funny to look back at it now. It gives you a great respect for the human's adaptability. We did what we had to do when we had to do it, I suppose.
- Q:can you weld metal to aluminum?
- i don't see why not becasue volvo uses aluminum exhaust systems.
- Q:how tall is a crushed aluminium can?
- I recognize that there are places in this world where aluminum beverage cans are very exotic, very rare, and may even be quite expensive. I can also understand that, in such a special place, one may have never actually held one of these objects in your own hands. If you live in such a place, then I can understand why you need to seek assistance on Yahoo Answers. I am, personally, quite surprised that you would have internet access in such a place. For your answer... it depends on how you crush the can but it is quite possible to crush your standard aluminum beverage can to a thickness of fractions of a centimeter.
- Q:Why 5052 turn black after annealing during the production of aluminum alloy?
- It has been sooted.
- Q:What is insulated aluminum?
- AirBake is available either natural (just plain aluminum) or nonstick, which is coated with a similar material to other nonstick cookware. What's insulated about it is this: The pan is actually two layers separated by an air pocket. If you put it directly over a heating element, the lower layer heats the air inside, which heats the upper layer. A single-ply aluminum sheet will get very hot and tend to burn the pizza, because it absorbs radiant energy from the element more quickly than the pizza can conduct it away. The insulating air layer slows down the heat transfer and helps to keep your pizza from burning. So if you prefer non-non-stick cookware, get the AirBake Natural line.
- Q:How to Paint Aluminum Extrusions?
- Your question supposes that you need to Paint the Aluminum Extrusion. The more common thing to do is to Anodize the extrusion. This process coats all surfaces with a hard durable coating. There are several colors available. Actually It's common to use Urethane's to paint Aluminum and the primer isn't simply made for metal, but is specifically for Aluminum. A lot of Airplanes are coated every day in this manner. Methods for coating the insides of tubing have been used for a very long time. You basically fill the tube with primer or coating then drain the excess out (dip method) and difficult shapes can be powder coated or electro static coated. Extrusions can be roller coated after cleaning, vinyls work very well with out priming. Think Toothpaste tubes.
- Q:What kind of sensor is appropriate for aluminum coil thickness measurement?
- You can use laser sensor.
- Q:How do you electropolish 3003 aluminum?
- Aluminium needs deoxidizing also called as desmutting after electropolishing. This is done in a hot chromic acid bath for nearly for 5 minutes.
- Q:copper and aluminum combined in coins?
- Well, there are aluminum alloys that have copper in them (although they usually have other metals also), so I don't think it would be a problem. If you're thinking of copper plated aluminum, there is the potential for a galvanic reaction (meaning like a battery cell) that could cause the coin to corrode and fall apart. It's the same problem with the current production of US cents (which are copper coated zinc).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range