l Specifications of 1050 1060 decorative color coated aluminum alloy coil
1100, 1235, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3105, 5005, 5052, 8011
PVDF, POLYESTER, NANO, BRUSHED
As to code RAL
Embossed, Mill Finish, Coated
10-90% (EN ISO-2813:1994)
Total coating thick
PVDF 25 micron
Polyester 18micron (EN ISO-2360:1995)
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels,
column covers or renovations
wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and
Advertisement and market applications
display platforms, signboards, and shop fronts
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Botton side aluminium sheet is coated with protective polyester material, thickness more than 6 micron
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advanc payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Color Coated Aluminum Coil is a popular product supplied by CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, our company is ready to meet any of your requirements.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact us
- Q:aluminum macbook vs 2011 macbook pro?
- THIS ONE IS BEST ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENT Apple MacBook Pro MC700LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop *13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (1280 x 800-pixel resolution). *2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor (Sandy Bridge) with 3 MB shared L3 cache for excellent multitasking. *Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 384 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory. *320 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) *4 GB installed RAM (1333 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB) *8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW) *Built-in FaceTime HD camera for video chatting *Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible) *Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000) *Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones *Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port *SDXC card slot *Thunderbolt port with native Mini DisplayPort output plus support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately) *Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control with support for inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities *Full-size backlit keyboard *Stereo speakers with subwoofers *Dimensions: 12.78 x 8.94 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH) *Weight: 4.5 pounds *Up to 7 hours of battery life *Meets Energy Star 5.0 requirements *Rated EPEAT Gold
- Q:Aluminum roll width 750mm, single layer thickness 6.5mm, diameter 400mm., how to calculate the weight of the aluminum roll?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:cleaning aluminium utensils.....how?
- To clean discolored aluminum you can also heat 2 teaspoons cream of tarter per quart of water. It would be best to let the cooker soak in the mixture, but that might be difficult depending on the size of your cooker. Lemon juice or lime juice should also help because they have citric acid. You could cut a lemon in half and rub the halves on the cooker, then try scrubbing with something that has some texture to it (rough sponge or steel wool). The try the vinegar or cream of tarter mixture again. Whatever you use, don't try bleach as it is highly alkaline and dissolves aluminum. This leaves copper deposits can make it turn black.
- Q:recycling aluminum cans?
- The dirt won't be a problem, normally. The pebbles might, but I haven't heard any mention of this being a problem. Add: Aluminum melts at around 960 F, while most rocks won't. By that time, the dried up sugars and cigarette butts will have all burned off. You can melt aluminum in a cast iron frying pan, but I really don't recommend trying that: If a drop of water hits the molten aluminum it'll expand somewhere around 1700 times it's original volume, nearly instantly. This will be like a small bomb going off, and molten aluminum will spray all over. That's quite dangerous, even if you do have protective gear.
- Q:The export of aluminum coil, according to steel coil declaration, will there be any problems?
- If you have already declared itCheck the corresponding HS code, to import countries taxes and fees are the same, whether the customer side mind?.China's tax rebate rate, you also see what kind of high?.In addition to export will have a steel coil sampling, aluminum volume difference is relatively large, so if the declaration, to take note of this, if the sampling try with conversational communication forwarding, otherwise it would be a big problem.
- Q:Why does fillet appear when rolling aluminum coil?
- How thick and wide is it when there is such problem? Which is the rolling pass? And what is the type of the rolling mill? The simple 4 rollers or CVC and HC rolling mill with roller control. Does the filler appear in rolling or out of roller? Different thickness will lead to different analysis.
- Q:Can you get aluminum poisoning?
- Aluminium can accumulate in the brain possibly causing alzheimers. If you inhaled it it would poison you and damage your lungs, if you got it in your body it would damage your skin, possibly cause an infection and the cut might not heal. Aluminium is a solid so how could you accidently get it in your body unless you have been melting it etc? If it wasn't solid it would burn you if you got it on your skin. You can only inhale vapours not a metal. If you ate it then it would probably damage or clog up your insides otherwise just pass out in a stool, depends how much you ate. People eat from aluminium and touch it every day so it is not dangerous to be in contact with.
- Q:How to pull the aluminum coil purchased into aluminum sheet?
- You can buy flat sheet directly next time to avoid trouble.
- Q:question 4 aluminum (element)?
- where is aluminum found in the world aluminum is in fact the third most common element in the Earth's crust, and it is the most common metallic element on Earth. In a pure form, aluminum is silvery white and extremely lightweight. aluminum is more valuable to people than gold? aluminum continues to remake the modern world. We can see it everywhere; in architecture, transportation, electrical cables, communications and consumer products. Because it’s light-weight, strong, versatile and easy to recycle, aluminum is becoming more and more valuable in our daily lives melting point and boiling point Melting Point: 933.437 K (660.323°C or 1220.581°F) Boiling Point: 2792 K (2519°C or 4566°F)
- Q:Where can i find pure aluminum?
- Aluminum foil is your best bet. According the the Reynold's wrap web site, their foil is 98.5% aluminum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range