l Specifications of 1050 1060 decorative color coated aluminum alloy coil
1100, 1235, 3003, 3004, 3005, 3105, 5005, 5052, 8011
PVDF, POLYESTER, NANO, BRUSHED
As to code RAL
Embossed, Mill Finish, Coated
10-90% (EN ISO-2813:1994)
Total coating thick
PVDF 25 micron
Polyester 18micron (EN ISO-2360:1995)
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
wall cladding, facades, roofs and canopies, tunnels,
column covers or renovations
wall cladding, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and
Advertisement and market applications
display platforms, signboards, and shop fronts
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Botton side aluminium sheet is coated with protective polyester material, thickness more than 6 micron
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Standard seaworthy exporting carton, Wooden pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: about 25 days from received original L/C or advanc payment
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Color Coated Aluminum Coil is a popular product supplied by CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, our company is ready to meet any of your requirements.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
l Contact us
- Q:Rollerblade in line skates-Aluminum frames?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Rollerblade in line skates-Aluminum frames? I am shopping for new Rollerblades and see their newer skates have Aluminum frames and not the composite which I feel is more sturdier. What do you think of the aluminum frames? I was not impressed.
- Q:Why does the coated aluminum coil have thickness requirement for membrane?
- The purpose of coating is to protect the surface of aluminum coil and make it more aesthetic. The thickness of membrane is closely related to the keep years of products made by aluminum coil.
- Q:whats harder aluminum or wood ?
- why dont get wack each one over your head and see which hurts more. than you'll get your answer, just kidding. you should know metal is always harder than wood. but for baseball, you want a wooden bat, better for the swing, and the grip. I used to play little league back in the day and used aluminum bats, and even with batting gloves my hands were always killing me after the game.
- Q:What does 1060 stand for in 1060 aluminum rolling?
- It means the aluminum content should be above 99.6%.
- Q:how can you tell when aluminum has become oxidized and what are some possible causes?
- there is not any way which you will develop right into a mermaid.. you may now have gills surgically put in on your physique... yet as for the rest that is not any longer achievable for there are nevertheless issues that for the period of common terms nature ought to do... And shall we no longer forget that guy-type and mermaids have been enemies for hundreds of years... and you need to get caught in some fisherman internet and land up as dogs nutrition.... Or a attempt subject in some international places laboratory And ingesting uncooked sea-nutrition for the the remainder of your organic life my no longer be your component........ yet on no account the fewer solid success in having your dream come actual.......................
- Q:Why does the end face of aluminum coil have grease spots?
- The reason may be that the manufacturer hasn’t cleaned. Before being coated, the aluminum should be cleaned carefully. Otherwise the paint will peel off.
- Q:ladders can be made using aluminium alloy,fiber glass and wood.?
- Aluminum is strong and lighter, but not electrically safe. Fiberglass is safe for electrical work and strong, but susceptible to sun damage, and can give out due to cracking. Wood will wear out, and is also damaged by weather, but is safe with electricity.
- Q:How to remove the fingerprint and glue residue on the color aluminum coil?
- Try to use essential balm. We often use the essential balm to remove glue residue on the stainless steel bowl and basin.
- Q:how to solder to aluminium?
- Conventional tin/lead alloys cannot be used to solder aluminium to anything: it's just not possible.
- Q:Do you have an aluminum coil first? Is there an aluminum plate?
- Yes, all aluminium sheets are made of aluminium rolls after slitting. The general process of aluminum plate production is: aluminium ingot - aluminum water - casting roll - aluminum roll ---- aluminum plate [Ji'nan excellent aluminum industry]. Welcome to visit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range