Solar System characteristic
•Our solar panel is designed according to and complying with all requirements in IEC 61730 and IEC 61215 ed2(Certified by TUV Rheinland )
•We use on our solar panel white tempered glass, EVA, weather-proof substrate film and anodized aluminium frame to provide adequate protection against various environmental conditions
•Visual inspection, performance measurement and dielectric strength tests on every solar module
•Each of our solar panel is backed by a 25 year limited power warranty (≥80%) and 10 year workmanship warranty
•Customization upon request.
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Cell Efficiency (%)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of cell (mm)
Size of module (mm)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
+ 0.1/ °C
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
Junction Box Type
PV-JB001( TUV )
Connectors and Cables Type
With TUV certificate
Length of Cables (mm)
Output tolerance (%)
Frame (Material, Corners, etc.)
Standard Test Conditions
1000W/m2 AM1.5 25’C
5 years product warranty and 25years 80% of power
Long Service Life
2.High Efficiency Solar Cells
3.Special Aluminum Frame Design
4.High Transmission, Low Iron Tempered Glass
5.Advanced Cell Encapsulation .
- Q:can solar panels be refurbished?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:how does solar panels save energy?
- Solar panels don't save energy, they just utilize a different source of energy. To the extent that it replaces energy from sources which are limited themselves (such as fossil fuels), solar energy does save those resources.* The main benefits of solar energy are environmental in the sense that it is nonpolluting,* but using solar energy doesn't reduce actual power consumption. *Excludes environmental costs of producing the solar panels themselves, but these are much smaller than the environmental benefits of solar vs. fossil fuel (which has infrastructure costs of its own).
- Q:Solar panel question
- The answer is actually quite complicated, but if you're planning on building just a very small system, most likely, the panel will be small and weak. In this case, connecting a panel that is 8 volts open circuit directly to a lead-acid battery is probably the most efficient way to charge. There are charge controllers that you can buy, some of which actively track the maximum power point for charging your battery. Unfortunately, those controllers might eat 5 or 0 watts, just to get you another few percent of charging efficiency. If your panel is only 50 watts in the first place, you can see that this is not a good deal. If you're getting serious panels (clue: price $500 each), then you may very well benefit from a charge controller with MPPT (max power point tracking). Lead-acid, either a flooded cell like your car battery, or AGM, are the standard for solar energy storage. Lithium ion is better in many ways, being less sensitive to temperature, state of discharge, and they are also lighter. Charging them is also more straightforward with the right circuitry. The problem is, they cost like $500 per kWh, compared with less than a tenth that price for lead-acid.
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:anybody got any info on solar panels for energy savings?
- Consider calculating the solar costs and savings ahead of time. The price of panels have come down substantially in the last 2 months. Solar Panel lifespans have also increased. The return on investment also depends on your location in the world. Mains electricity costs seems to be going up quicker than inflation in Australia. Work out energy efficiency first as it usually cheaper than alternative energy.
- Q:harbor freight solar panels ?
- Yes -- don't buy them. They are low quality solar panels, and the e-z kit they sell produces barely enough power for a lightbulb. The kit they commonly sell is a good child's science fair experiment/project, but do not expect to get your money's worth in solar power. If you are attempting to self-teach yourself on solar panels, this might be a good starting point, if not also a little expensive. But again, do not purchase Harbor Freight solar panels, or their e-z kit. If you are serious about getting into solar panels, there are distributors who will gladly talk to you about what kind of solar panels you will need for a regular house (hint: it is actually a pretty big set of solar panels for even a low power usage home).
- Q:so what do you all think about solar panels? are they worth it?
- Current commercially available photovotaic panels are about 5% efficient. The current record in the laboratory is 42.8%. There are designs expected to achieve 65% on the drawing board. It's like investing in low interest rate bonds. If you just wait a couple of years and then invest, you will make more money simply because you would then have higher interest rates. Likewise with solar panels, if you just wait a few years then because they will be so much more efficient, you'll get a better return over the life of the panels.
- Q:How much money does it cost to make ONE solar panel?
- If okorder.com/.. Low-cost crystalline panel manufacturers such as Suntech are believed to have costs in the $.50/watt range today - making it $300 for a 200-watt panel. That doesn't mean that one can buy a panel for that price, of course. If you mean a DIY panel from purchased solar cells, the cost would be closer to $360 for an equivalent-powered panel, not counting the price of the frame, and the labor. A homebuilt panel would not stand up to decades of weather unless one spent even more on the frame. And since such a panel would not have safety certification, it could not legally be connected to the grid in most places. If you meant a water heating panel, please update or post another question - I'm sure people will chime in.
- Q:Solar panel?
- i think it means that it will receive more (total for the whole day) when it is tilted to the most perpendicular to the sun. if you are on the northern /southern hemisphere, when the sun is not really directly above you. provided it doesnt automatically adjust
- Q:Where can I get free solar panels?
- If they're just to be used as an example, go around your neighborhood, and find a yard with solar yard lights. Then ask the owner whether you might borrow one or two. If they say no, move on and find another house. I'm pretty sure someone will say yes, after you explain what it's for. They will trust you, because you could have just stolen the lights, but instead asked. Option B is to have your parents take you to Fry's Electronics, and purchase a solar item, like a motion detector light, or even a standalone solar panel. As long as you don't mess up the box, you should be able to return it later for credit. But that's borderline dishonest, because you never intended to keep the merchandise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range