0.40 mm medium aluminum ultrathin electronic glass
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1141 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 114100 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
0.4 mm medium aluminum ultra-thin glass, electronic grade A, size 1244.6 * 1092.2 mm, 840 pieces per box.The thickness range is from 0.37 mm to 0.43 mm, and the thickness difference is ≤0.03 mm.
Electronic Glass is a kind of high strength touch and cover glass, which is one of the key materials of capacitive touch screen and also the protection cover glass. Widely used in smart phones, tablets, laptops, smart watches, car applications, public query systems, ATM machines, song and order system, industrial control, medical and other fields. In recent years, the demand for touch screen and cover glass is strong and growing steadily due to the increase in sales of electronic products such as smartphones and tablet computers, the increase in screen size and the development of the non-metal back cover market.
At the same time, due to its high strength, light weight and high transmission, high performance e-glass has been gradually accepted and applied in large-scale fields such as photovoltaics, new energy electric vehicles and high-speed trains, the future high-performance electronic glass products will have greater potential demand, the market prospects continue to look good.
- Q:It just started. I've changed detergent and added rinse aid. My dishwasher is a whirlpool that's less than 1 year old. HELP!
- Try using vinegar, CLR or lime-a-way to clean them. If they get clean, there were minerals causing the problem. If it doesn't clean them, they are probably etched. You can prevent etching by using less detergent and by making sure you don't rinse the dishes too much before putting them in the dishwasher. If you don't have food on the dishes, the detergent will attack the finishes of your dishes.
- Q:Why construction gypsum, lime and water glass are gas hard gel materials, from their water hardening process to illustrate
- Because their hardening process is to absorb carbon dioxide in the air, must be fully in contact with the air is possible to absorb enough carbon dioxide to achieve hardening (calcification)
- Q:Pro, have to know this year 2.5 mm glass price (architectural glass)
- Factory direct sales of 2.5 mm ultra-white float glass ? 18.50. Color: White Glass | Purity: 98 | Mohs Hardness: 8 | Density: 0.28 | Features: High Definition, High Transparency
- Q:Is the car foil attached to the inside of the glass or inside? Will the wiper scratch the car's foil? Do not remove the window glass when attaching the car foil?
- Car foil is to be affixed to the inside of the car glass, the reason is very simple and then there will be no wind inside the rain, the use of the film will not be too much external interference, because the film stick to the wind, Baptism, sure that the paste is very strong, the use of the inside will not be affected.
- Q:The general specification is to ask the length and width of the glass at the time of shipment and the length of the cut, the number of cuts, and the method. In the question of whether the two companies in the data of the two materials can be provided? Behind can be chase points.
- Do not know the owner asked the sound effects are not specific values, in general, insulating glass regardless of steel or broken bridge aluminum alloy sound insulation effect is very good, if you consider the quality of the problem or broken bridge aluminum alloy more practical but cost is relatively high, The deformation of the aging problem is more prominent, and broken bridge aluminum alloy processing accuracy is much higher than the plastic, the size of precision is also high for the civilian low-grade can choose steel, in the high-grade use of broken bridge aluminum alloy, for Office buildings such as the best choice of broken bridge aluminum alloy is ideal. I hope my answer is helpful to you!
- Q:any home remedies to get the buildup on glasses off? i use jet dry and it's suppose to help but nothing does..it's nasty!
- Make a paste of baking soda and Vinegar,rub on the glasses let soak a few minutes.
- Q:To a friend to say that under the sound of the glass how to choose it?
- Hollow glass: hollow glass in the high frequency noise (such as people speak the sound, the school tweeter horn sound, etc.) have good sound insulation effect, but the traffic low frequency noise (such as bus engine noise, train noise, aircraft noise, etc.) effect is not obvious The
- Q:At present, which domestic glass steel furnace brand cost-effective? I mainly want to do architectural glass.
- Randy's can. Building on the quality of tempered glass if the high requirements or recommend Randy's forced convection series, I want to use the factory is their home.
- Q:What is the difference between screen printing glass and glazed glass? The What is the difference between product performance, production methods, what is the difference
- Screen printing is a printing method, and the use of a lot of printing, printed on the glass up to the color glaze and frosted plaster. It should be said: color glaze glass is a kind of silk screen glass.
- Q:Construction of the provisions of double glass
- Your description is too rough, the glass must be the specifications (such as: 5mm white film + 6A +5 mm white, 5mm white + 9A +5 mm white, 5mm white + 12A +5 mm white, etc.) to others There are profiles and wall thickness, need to be tempered glass in the deepening of the design marked out! (Do not write to understand when they are very passive)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like