0.33 mm medium aluminum ultrathin electronic glass
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1291 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 129100 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
0.33 mm medium aluminum ultrathin electronic glass, electronic grade, size 1244.6 * 1092.2 mm, 950 pieces per box, total 1291m2 per box.The thickness range is from 0.30 mm to 0.36 mm, and the thickness difference is ≤0.03 mm.
Electronic Glass is a kind of high strength touch and cover glass, which is one of the key materials of capacitive touch screen and also the protection cover glass. Widely used in smart phones, tablets, laptops, smart watches, car applications, public query systems, ATM machines, song and order system, industrial control, medical and other fields. In recent years, the demand for touch screen and cover glass is strong and growing steadily due to the increase in sales of electronic products such as smartphones and tablet computers, the increase in screen size and the development of the non-metal back cover market.
At the same time, due to its high strength, light weight and high transmission, high performance e-glass has been gradually accepted and applied in large-scale fields such as photovoltaics, new energy electric vehicles and high-speed trains, the future high-performance electronic glass products will have greater potential demand, the market prospects continue to look good.
- Q:Was the glass skydeck built with the Sears Tower, or was it later added?
- The Skydeck itself opened soon after the building opened in the early 70s and is actually part of the original structure (the 103rd floor). The enclosed glass ledges were added last year.
- Q:GB / T16589 instead of which specification
- GB / T 28887-2017 Plastic window for construction is the first edition, so there is no substitute for other older versions. The specification refers to: GB / T 2680-1994 Building glass visible light transmittance, direct sunlight transmittance, solar total transmittance, UV transmittance and the determination of the relevant window parameters, GB / T 5823-2008 Building doors and windows terms, GB / T 7106-2008 Building exterior window windows airtight, watertight, wind pressure performance classification and testing methods, GB / T 8484-2008 building outside doors and windows insulation performance classification and testing methods, GB / T 8485-2008 building windows and doors air sound insulation (PVC-U) profiles, GB / T 11793-2008 Non-plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC-U) plastic doors and windows, mechanical properties, GB / T, And GB / T 11976-2002 GB / T 14436-1993 General rules for industrial product assurance documents, GB 50009 - 2001 (2006) JGJ / T 151-2008 Technical code for the application of architectural glass, JGJ / T 151-2008 Code for thermal calculation of glass curtain wall for building windows and doors, GB Building doors and windows.
- Q:I am planning a winter project, we have several nice lakes here. Any ideals?
- tons of boats are a combo of wood and fiberglass... my old 16' v bottom had very thin plywood hull with fiberglass reinforcement on both sides. actually ive seen people use other boats to use as a mold for a fiberglass hull...
- Q:I am running a small business in building glasses, planning to find some cheap suppliers in China.
- I'm getting a new pair of glasses this week, and will be exhibiting them in the Republic of China in mid-November.
- Q:Is there a glass foil on the balcony?
- Q:Building glass film master film how ah, would like to see the specific construction examples?
- I have seen the master of the building film and insulation film case, our department's leadership and several colleagues at home are posted, and recently still in construction, listen to our leadership that the effect is very good, and those who hot good service, so Also introduced a few colleagues posted, you can consider to contact them, people have a direct service to the door.
- Q:Is the price of insulated glass foil?
- Building glass insulation explosion-proof membrane .85 yuan / square. With construction costs. Heat insulation rate of 80%, life of 10 years. Family-specific sun type.
- Q:Alright, so I want to build an under seat sub woofer enclosure for my smaller sports coupe. There's not much room at all under the seats, so I was thinking about going with a Pioneer 8" shallow mount sub, but the box is causing me a bit of a headache. I haven't had a chance to take a measuring tape to it, and doing so would be difficult.My idea is to get a can of the spray foam stuff used to seal homes, to inflate a garbage bag under the seat. After letting it sit and dry for a while, I'll remove the seat, pull the bag out with the exact dimensions of my seat and then play from there. I'll take the bag off of the foam and probably sand it down from there to fit my needs. I'll then use fiber glass to build up the box from the foam mold.Any thoughts on better ways to do this?PS: The car is a 2000 Mercury Cougar incase anyone has actual dimensions.
- you can take the seat out and then use a think foil paper and line under the seat then put a thin layer of fiber glass then let it dry and go from there also. * remember when your using the fiberglass your also gonna want to put a layer of bondo to strengthen the box but you do have a good idea also what ever works.
- Q:I got one of those oil burners that holds a tea light candle on the bottom and has a glass bowl on top to put in a few drops of essential oil. The glass bowl has built up a brown residue from the burned up oil and I have tried everything to get it off, including rubbing alcohol and WD-40 but nothing has worked, does anyone know how to remove it?
- You might also try soaking overnight in water with either some ammonia, or dishwasher detergent.
- Q:Is nano-glass insulated paint a lie?
- Nano glass insulation coating is a new type of environmentally friendly energy-saving paint, mainly used in building automotive lamp glass insulation, the use of nano-technology research and development, the domestic technology has been very mature, and can effectively isolate the temperature of 18-25 ℃, well-known brands Is the patented glass insulation coating.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like