Specification of Weaving Machinery I
1. special medical gauze & bandage weaving machine,plain fabric
2. Machine working width:150cm
3. Fabric max width:145cm
4. Fabric min width:80cm
6. Mechanical take-up,mechanical let-off
7. Thread count:7-20pick per inch
8. Cotton yarn:25s-40s
9. warp beam diameter:800mm ,cloth roller diameter will be 800mm at most.
10. if install big package,the cloth roller diameter will be 1200mm at most.
11. Production capacity:depends on thread count and R.P.M
e.g thread count is 15pick per inch,R.P.M is 600.the production per hour should be 61m/h
Mostly,the production capacity is more than 1000 meter per day.
10. loom motor power:1.3kw
11. electricity consumption:1.5kw/h
12. air consumption:0
13.one air pump is installed in the machine
Packaging & Delivery of Weaving Machinery I
Packaging Detail: wooden and thin film coverage
Delivery Detail: within 15 days after received 30% T/T advance
Introduction of Weaving Machinery I
It is the professional development of new models, with outstanding stability and high speed in making high-density and thick fabric,electronic feeder and dobby devices can be installed on it.
- Q:Fire high temperature exhaust fan is a centrifugal fan?
- Horizontal linear flow, while the centrifugal fan is presented 90 degrees angle to flow.
- Q:What are the ventilation ducts for wind turbines?
- 8.5.7 Insulation materials, silencers and adhesives for pipes and equipment shall be non-combustible materials or refractory materials.
- Q:How to judge the fan left and right rotation?
- The No power fan is the use of natural wind and indoor and outdoor temperature difference caused by air heat convection, to promote the turbine rotation to the use of centrifugal and negative pressure effect of indoor fresh air is not fresh
- Q:High altitude on the blower flow, pressure impact?
- So the selection of the air to 10000m3 / h wind pressure 2000 * (1.2 / 0.68) = 3529pa selection according to this specification selected fan model speed installed at 3000m height when the wind pressure is 10000m3 / h 2000pa As for the motor power selection To calculate the power of the sample without the sample
- Q:What is the operation of centrifugal fans and axial fans?
- Centrifugal fan is based on the principle of kinetic energy conversion to potential energy, the use of high-speed rotation of the impeller to accelerate the gas, and then slow down, change the flow, the kinetic energy into potential energy (pressure)
- Q:What is the difference between centrifugal fans and centrifugal fans?
- AC ion fan is mainly by a group of discharge electrode positive and negative ions, the first emission of positive ions to re-launch negative ions or the first emission of negative ions and then re-emission of positive ions, are completed by a group of discharge electrodes, there is a time difference.
- Q:What is the fan D drive?
- Fan impeller double-point bearing, pulley in the two bearings outside the V-belt drive;
- Q:What kinds of fans can be divided according to the use of material classification?
- 2. Fan classification can be divided into centrifugal, axial, oblique flow (mixed flow) and cross flow type according to the direction of gas flow.
- Q:How to see the axial fan is good or bad?
- 1, to determine whether the normal axial fan, just test the motor's three-phase DC resistance, insulation resistance, check the impeller rotation is flexible, whether there is too large radial string and axial string,
- Q:What is the role of ion fan?
- The main role of the ion fan is: In addition to static electricity, with excellent in addition to static performance, to prevent electrostatic pollution and damage.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range