Specification of Weaving Machinery I
1. special medical gauze & bandage weaving machine,plain fabric
2. Machine working width:150cm
3. Fabric max width:145cm
4. Fabric min width:80cm
6. Mechanical take-up,mechanical let-off
7. Thread count:7-20pick per inch
8. Cotton yarn:25s-40s
9. warp beam diameter:800mm ,cloth roller diameter will be 800mm at most.
10. if install big package,the cloth roller diameter will be 1200mm at most.
11. Production capacity:depends on thread count and R.P.M
e.g thread count is 15pick per inch,R.P.M is 600.the production per hour should be 61m/h
Mostly,the production capacity is more than 1000 meter per day.
10. loom motor power:1.3kw
11. electricity consumption:1.5kw/h
12. air consumption:0
13.one air pump is installed in the machine
Packaging & Delivery of Weaving Machinery I
Packaging Detail: wooden and thin film coverage
Delivery Detail: within 15 days after received 30% T/T advance
Introduction of Weaving Machinery I
It is the professional development of new models, with outstanding stability and high speed in making high-density and thick fabric,electronic feeder and dobby devices can be installed on it.
- Q:How to deal with axial fan noise?
- The impeller is an integral part of every type of fan that can not be left, and it produces very noticeable noise at high speeds and low loads. This noise is mainly due to the rotation of the blade around the blade and the design of the blade Uneven flow of the interaction caused by the noise. This is just one of the reasons
- Q:Is the centrifugal fan plugging the air inlet motor?
- That is, the centrifugal fan control mode, from the ordinary control mode to frequency control.
- Q:How to distinguish between the fan coil around?
- The left side of the fan coil, the right type, refers to the direction of the water pipe gate.
- Q:What is the meaning of the acceleration of the axial fan?
- Axial fans are often used in situations where the flow rate is high and the pressure is low. The axial fan is fixed and moves the air.
- Q:What is the use of two-speed fan?
- Under normal circumstances, the fan running at low speed as exhaust ventilation, when a fire occurs, the fan immediately become high-speed operation, as a fire exhaust fan use. This machine with two, not only reduce the construction cost, save space, more importantly, greatly improve the efficiency of the use of equipment and reliability
- Q:Why does the fan start the current?
- The fan is a mechanical fluid that relies on the input of mechanical energy, which increases the gas pressure and sends the gas to the gas. It is a driven fluid machine.
- Q:What are the characteristics of high-pressure axial fans?
- 3. Installation is easy to install, can be installed and used at any time for compressed air or for vacuum, can also be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction
- Q:What kind of duct valves are required in the exhaust duct and near the fan?
- Mechanical exhaust system due to the fan as a power, can effectively control and distribution of air volume (which is the biggest difference with the natural ventilation), so the system piping (ie duct) need to set the air volume control valve.
- Q:How to distinguish the high, medium and low pressure of the fan?
- High, medium and low pressure fan is its number of revolutions (n) to distinguish, n> 60 for the low pressure fan
- Q:What is the difference between general-purpose inverter and fan-type inverter
- Machine tool spindle and rolling mill, paper machine, plastic film production line in the coiler, unwinding machine and other required torque, roughly inversely proportional to the speed, which is the so-called constant power load
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range