Specification of Weaving Machinery K
1. special medical gauze & bandage weaving machine,plain fabric
2. Machine working width:150cm
3. Fabric max width:145cm
4. Fabric min width:80cm
6. Mechanical take-up,mechanical let-off
7. Thread count:7-20pick per inch
8. Cotton yarn:25s-40s
9. warp beam diameter:800mm ,cloth roller diameter will be 800mm at most.
10. if install big package,the cloth roller diameter will be 1200mm at most.
11. Production capacity:depends on thread count and R.P.M
e.g thread count is 15pick per inch,R.P.M is 600.the production per hour should be 61m/h
Mostly,the production capacity is more than 1000 meter per day.
10. loom motor power:1.3kw
11. electricity consumption:1.5kw/h
12. air consumption:0
13.one air pump is installed in the machine
Packaging & Delivery of Weaving Machinery K
Packaging Detail: wooden and thin film coverage
Delivery Detail: within 15 days after received 30% T/T advance
Specifications of Weaving Machinery K
It is the professional development of new models, with outstanding stability and high speed in making high-density and thick fabric,electronic feeder and dobby devices can be installed on it.c
- Q:How can a more intuitive distinction between centrifugal fans and axial fans?
- 1, centrifugal fan is to rely on the input of mechanical energy, improve the gas pressure and send the gas to the machinery, it is a kind of driven fluid machinery. Centrifugal fans are widely used in factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings for ventilation, dust and cooling
- Q:What is the difference between a volute fan and a centrifugal fan?
- The efficiency of the blower in the high pressure zone is therefore lower than that of a centrifugal fan with a volute. And a part of the air flow range (low pressure area) of the static pressure head is higher than the spiral fan of the centrifugal fan, low pressure zone fan efficiency is also higher than the centrifugal fan with a volute. Remove the volute, the centrifugal fan of the maximum air volume has also increased.
- Q:How to determine the direction of centrifugal fan?
- When the impeller is clockwise rotation and fan outlet in the lower left to oblique above 45 degrees blowing gas, said the right 45 degrees
- Q:What types of fans are usually divided into?
- (Hereinafter referred to as push-in fan) and explosion-proof motor placed outside the flow channel or in the flow channel, the explosion-proof motor placed in the explosion-proof sealing chamber of the extraction of local fan (hereinafter referred to as the extraction fan ).
- Q:How to install explosion-proof axial fan?
- At the end of the fan must be installed winders, and hope to install protective net.
- Q:What is the operation of centrifugal fans and axial fans?
- In a single stage centrifugal fan, the gas enters the impeller from the axial direction, and the gas flows into the radial direction through the impeller and then enters the diffuser. In the diffuser, the gas changes the flow direction to cause deceleration, which slows the kinetic energy into pressure energy
- Q:What is the basic principle of an axial fan?
- The advanced axial fan can change the blade pitch (which is quite similar to the helicopter rotor) while the fan is running, thereby changing the flow accordingly. This is called an adjustable blade (VP) axial fan.
- Q:How to change the fan flow ah?
- Bypass adjustment, suitable for Roots blower (volumetric fan);
- Q:How to distinguish the high, medium and low pressure of the fan?
- High, medium and low pressure fan is its number of revolutions (n) to distinguish, n> 60 for the low pressure fan
- Q:What is the difference between general-purpose inverter and fan-type inverter
- Machine tool spindle and rolling mill, paper machine, plastic film production line in the coiler, unwinding machine and other required torque, roughly inversely proportional to the speed, which is the so-called constant power load
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range