This series machines are mainly designed for tension, compression, bending and cutting test of metal materials and meet with the requirements of GB/T228-2002”Metallic materials-Tensile testing at room temperature”. This machine is also used for compression and bending test of nonmetal materials, such as cement, concrete and so on. Equipping with special auxiliaries, it can be used for mechanical property testing of fastener, wire rope and components. They are ideal testing instrument for project quality testing section, university and college, research institution and industrial and mining enterprise.
1. This machine adopts oil cylinder overhead (underneath) type structure, hydraulic load, hydraulic or manually clamping specimen.
2. The main machine is separated with ergo meter, connected by high-pressure oil pipe and wire,avoiding the influence of ergo meter degree when the specimen is breaking, which makes the value accurate.
3. Testing force indicator dial adopts closed type, which makes scale clear.
4. Loading speed indicator makes operation more convenient. It has three kinds speed: 0.4 rotor/min, 0.8rotor/min and 2rotor/min.
5. Automatic tracer is installed upright of ergo meter shell and can magnify the straining original shape by 2 or 4 times according to the requirements of test.
WE-A Oil cylinder overhead type
WE Oil cylinder underneath type Displacement of beams
WE-B Oil cylinder underneath type Displacement of chain
Measuring range andminimum scale (scl.)
0-20kN 0.04kN/ scl.
0-50kN 0.1kN/ scl.
0-100kN 0.2kN/ scl.
0-60kN 0.2kN/ scl.
0-150kN 0.5kN/ scl.
0-300kN 1.5kN/ scl.
0-120kN 0.5kN/ scl.
0-300kN 1kN/ scl.
0-600kN 2kN scl.
0-200kN 1kN/ scl.
0-500kN 2kN/ scl.
0-1000kN 5kN/ scl.
Accuracy of testing force
Deformation zoom factor of tracing device
Thickness of flat specimen(mm)
Maximum clamping width of flat specimen
Clamping diameter for round specimen (mm)
Distance of bending by pass roll(mm)
Maximum piston stroke(mm)
10℃～30℃, relative humidity≤80%
Overall dimension （L×W×H）（㎜）
B type host machine
- Q:What is the thread diameter of the pressure gauge 10cm?
- Look, are you a pipe or a straight thread?.
- Q:What's the notation for a pressure gauge?
- The symbol for the pressure gauge in the model is YThe symbol for the pressure instrument in drawing is P
- Q:Band sawing machines sometimes fail to rise, sometimes very slowly, and sometimes pressure gauges have no pressure
- Remove the solenoid valve that lights up and wash it
- Q:What is the coefficient of error for the 2.5 grade pressure meter?
- The calculation formula is that: the pressure of the table - pressure of the standard table / standard meter, the pressure *100% is less than or equal to 2.5% to be qualified.
- Q:What are the problems with the pressure meter?What are the good solutions to these problems in the pressure gauge?
- As everyone knows the main parts are made by pressure gauge, Bourdon tube, joint movement, the working principle of instruments is deformed by a spring pipe core (gear fan gear and drives the pointer in the dial Center) version of the show on the measured medium pressure, pressure gauge welding mainly lead zinc silver welding, argon welding. Arc welding, special welding and so on, the instrument clarinet is 100 thousand times the normal working pressure gauge the problems in the process of using zhongchanghui,1. instrument pointer because the measured medium instantaneous pulse increases, the pointer to the file below,2. instrument pointer, after the pipeline or equipment is unloaded, it will not be zero,3. additionally, the instrument fan teeth will wear out after working for a period of time,The movement of the instrument is the heart part of the pressure gauge. More than 80% of the instrument damage is caused by the damage of the movement, and the instrument can not be used. Now, I solve the problem of instrument jump by adding the spacing nail between the existing movement,4. plus isolation chip to solve the problem of instrument not return to zero5., from the fan type tooth widening, to solve the instrument contact surface, wear resistance, in order to achieve service life extension function
- Q:The pointer always points to the 0.5bar seismic pressure gauge, can not return to zero, the free end inside the broken? What's the reason then? Is the pressure too great?
- Proof above the table generally have a rubber plug, use is to cut with the atmosphere. If you are not cut, long time work, the pressure in the case. When the pressure is released in the form of discharge after the shell pressure, so just. You put a rubber plug off, if not back to zero that is bad.Yes, it's not rubber. It's a small valveThe tables are required to be installed vertically or near vertical and sealed when removed
- Q:What kind of valve does the pressure gauge valve belong to?
- Usually you ask this question is wrong! Because at low pressure, both spherical and needle valves can be used!Because it is used to distinguish between high pressure and low pressure!But reliability is good needle valve!
- Q:What is the actual value of the pressure gauge mounted on the pressure vessel?
- Pressure difference with atmospheric pressure.
- Q:How do remote pressure gauges receive frequency conversion?
- Frequency converter 10V, VF, GND point is the voltage control frequency of external contacts, is not directly connected to other signals, and can not be defined as other functions, in addition to voltage signals. As for the remote pressure gauge, one is divided into upper and lower limit, switch signal output, (also an instant signal, leaving the lower limit pointer is disconnected, cannot keep) called electric contact pressure gauge; there is no so-called resistance output, the upper and lower limit, through the pressure controller or by the PG board needs to transform into a voltage or current signal to control the frequency converter. Therefore, the remote pressure gauge can not be directly in the inverter 10V, VF, GND points, you need to control the inverter through some means.
- Q:Vibration proof pressure gauge precision grade 1.6 and 1.5 difference
- The accuracy level of a pressure meter refers to the percentage of the allowable error of the pressure gauge to the full scaleFor example, a pressure gauge full scale is 100Mpa, the accuracy level is 1.6, then its allowable error is 100Mpa * 1.6%= + 1.6Mpa., if the accuracy level is 1.5, then its allowable error is 100Mpa * 1.5%= + 1.5Mpa.According to the current national standard GB/T1226-2001, "general pressure table", the accuracy level is 1.6, the use of 1.5 pressure gauges allowed error by 1.6 levels, the accuracy level can not be changed
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range