This series are used for compressive strength test of building materials, such as the specimen and component of cement, concrete and so on. Equipped with special auxiliaries, it can be used for bending resistant test of building materials and compression resistant test of red bricks. We can evaluate result parameters stated in related standards. They are perfect testing instrument for building project detection department, quality testing section, universities and colleges, research institution and industrial and mining enterprise.
1、Host machine is with double column type, which make the conformation compact and arrangement reasonable.
2、Adopt precise electro-hydraulic servo proportional valve. The speed is fast and the controlling accuracy is high.
3、Mechanic limit pistons protection assures the safety of testing.
4、Setup overload protection which acn stop automatically,when
the load exceeds the maximum by 2-5%.
This machine is with digital and multi-channel loop of measuring and controlling system. It adopts force closed loop control technique and has the function of constant stress loading and load keeping. Loading speed can be arbitrarily set and the testing curves can be real time displayed.
Characteristics of software：
1、The software integrate bending resistant test and compression resistant test procedure , such as bricks, cement, concrete and mortar.
2、The software divide testing procedure as follows: tile compression resistant executive program(GB13544—2000), cement compression resistant testing program (GB17671—1999), concrete specimen testing program(GB/T5001—2002)and mortar testing program(GB170—90).
3、There is no subsection in all process. (Or classify according to the requirements of customers.)
4、Complete test in batch automatically and adjust breaking of specimen.
5、Windows Style can be controlled by human or computer.It is easy to manage and control,collect and calculate.
6、Record and save testing datas automatically.
Main Technical Specifications
Measuring range of
Accuracy of testing force
Subsection of force
Accuracy of constant
Upper platen size (mm)
Lower platen size (mm)
Distance between two
10℃～30℃, relative humidity≤80%
Shape of machine
Large space, Double column
- Q:What is the green area of the pressure gauge on the extinguisher?
- The green pressure is normal, you can use it. When you get to the red zone, the pressure is too low to be used properly. It needs to be inflated. Just like the red light
- Q:Working principle of remote pressure gauge
- Remote pressure gauge principle is no water does not mean that there is no pressure, if the pipe is completely closed, the pointer should be in the pipeline static reaction, but if the pipeline is not very closed under the condition of no water, it should be in the zero pointer; 2, remote pressure gauge is only a contact signal is relay output, therefore only need to determine the pressure gauge can have a normally closed contact. Under normal circumstances, the inverter will not affect the working state.
- Q:Pressure meter usage
- Is there a mistake in your pressure unit? It should be Mpa. The pressure gauge is usually a direct thread connection, and then the pressure of the system is detected. I don't know which way you want it
- Q:How to connect the three terminal points of the remote pressure gauge?
- 1. determine the pressure sensor range and output range.2. measure the output signal (voltage or current) at the output of the sensor.3. converts the output signal to a pressure value, such as 0-10bar, 4-20mA output, measurement output current of 10mA, and corresponding pressure value of 10* (10-4) /16=3.75bar.4, to see whether the converted pressure value and the display table are consistent, inconsistent, may show the meter range and sensor range is not corresponding.
- Q:Where does the meter check the pressure gauge? How long is the training time?.
- Routine test items and regulations of pressure gauges1, appearance inspection1.1 assembly of pressure gauge parts should be firm and free of looseness.1.2 the newly made pressure gauge should be even and smooth with no obvious stripping.1.3 pressure gauge should have safety hole, safety hole must have dust-proof device. (media not allowed to be spilled outside the pressure gauge outside the table)1.4 pressure gauge on the indexing disc should have the following marks, manufacturing units or product name; trademark; units of measurement and digital measurement equipment manufacturing license mark and number, vacuum gauge should be "-" or "negative", the level of accuracy of the serial number.1.5 readings shall be colorless and transparent and shall not contain defects that interfere with readings. The indexing plate shall be level and smooth with distinct marks.The 1.6 pointer shall cover the minimum length of the index line 1/3~2/3, and the width of the pointer indicating end shall not be greater than the width of the graduation line.1.7 accuracy levels are 1, 1.6, 2.5, 4.1.8 zero, with a check of the gauge pin, without pressure or vacuum, the pointer should be close to the stop pin, "indented" should not exceed the allowable error value specified in Table 1, the pressure gauge without stop pin, without pressure or vacuum, corresponding to the zero mark pointer, zero mark should be 2 times the allowable error absolute value specified in table 1.
- Q:What oil is the oil in the shock pressure table?
- There are two kinds of oil in the pressure gaugeGlycerol: mainly seismic actionSilicone oil: it is also earthquake resistant, but silicone oil is more resistant to low temperature than glycerin. If it is 0 degrees outside, it will crystallize 20 times. Silicone oil also allows the instrument to work properly.
- Q:How many degrees above is the high temperature pressure gauge?
- Generally more than 200 degrees, we do meters, basically to 200 degrees for the world
- Q:Why does the internal surface of the pressure gauge contain oil?
- The utility model has the function of shock proof, and the pressure gauge with silicon oil is a shockproof pressure gauge.
- Q:What does the pressure gauge 1% mean?
- Accuracy 1% means the full range of the pressure meter, the error range is 1%, plus plus or minus.For example, a 1MPa pressure gauge with a precision of 1% means that the range of this meter is plus or minus 0.01MPa.Calculation method is: range * accuracy grade
- Q:What is that in front of the pneumatic valve? There is a pressure gauge, an air tank, and a knob
- It seems that the solenoid coil, the electric valve open or closed, the gas tank is a filter, it does not know what the role of the knob, trouble to say more details!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range