Specifications Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles for Bathroom
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles for Bathroom
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles for Bathroom
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:Starting a Tiling Business?
- Hi okorder.com
- Q:Where can find a tile cutting service? ?
- difficult situation seek on to google or bing it can assist
- Q:how do i get mold/mildew to grow on a sigle tile?
- Make sure that you are not using a sealed/finished tile. A terracotta or the back of a ceramic tile will work as long as you keep it damp. To start soak the tile overnight in a bucket of purified water, not from the tap. Tap water has chemicals to kill off the spores for mold/mildew. You'll need to always keep the tile damp so a warm damp place will be needed. If you know of somewhere with some mold/mildew spores growing, that'll speed things up. Otherwise, it may take weeks to grow naturally. If you do have a source for the spores, use a Q-tip swab to wipe the spores off and onto the tile surface. Good Luck
- Q:What is the loss of tiles?
- General your decoration company will give you the amount of assessment, because the process of paving will be damaged and other issues, so the exact number is also very troublesome.
- Q:Does anyone know anything about these tiles?
- Very nice and I am sure that once you put them up you will love the vintage old world look that they will give your room. Have fun!
- Q:Remove/Seal Old Tile Glue in Kitchen?
- Heat sections with a propane torch and remove with a scraper or putty knife. After removal, buy some floor leveller and use as directed. No sealant required. Your new floor and the adhesive you choose will seal just fine.
- Q:CAN I TILE OVER FLOORBOARDS please advise how?
- Any tile laid on a flexible base is doomed to early failure. If you are unwilling to pull up the wood floor, do enough structural change and put down a stiff underlayment, put down a flexible floor such as carpet or vinyl.
- Q:cutting ceremic floor tile?
- Grinds that carbide right off the bit, doesn't it? One of the previous posts has one technique, that being, drill a small hole in the tile (carbide, diamond-tip) at a slow speed with some sort of lubricant such as water (also cools the bit, but don't electrocute yourself) on the tile. Then you would thread the carbide grit hacksaw blade through the hole and hook up a hacksaw frame and cut away - - slowly. Then the tile will usually break when you are almost done. There are tile hole saw blades made, but they are not cheap, as they wear out relatively quickly. They will work up to a few inch diameter size. If it's any bigger than that, you'll probably want to find someone with a water-jet machine, like a countertop fabricator - person. A water-jet cuts just like it sounds - with water. It'll cut stone up to several inches thick. Hope that helps
- Q:Help with tile installation 5 *?
- Since you say its not on a cement foundation I ll assume its post and beam and I ll concure with your uncle the contractor. There is simple to much movement in this type of construction.. If its a medium or small breed of dog wood will work. Large dogs need to have their nails well trimmed all the time to have wood. There are many different types of vinyls (sheet and planks) that work great with dogs..Some good laminates ( not the 99 cent stuff) can work well also Traffic Master Allure is a VERY tough , water proof flooring that is a good option since wood and laminates are prone to water damage. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- Vinyl tiles may not stick that well to the hardwood. They may also ruin the hardwood. If you aren't concerned with ruining the hardwood, then you should use some sand paper to rough up the surface to help the tiles stick better. I hope this helps!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range