Specifications Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles for Bathroom
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles for Bathroom
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Various Size and Colors Ceramic Wall and Floor Tiles for Bathroom
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:removing grout from tile?
- I tile every day of my life, and I empathize. Too bad the dust wasn't wet mopped away completely. I'd find out what the ingredients of the sealer are, and try to find a chemical designed to dissolve it. Below is a general link with some topics regarding your issue. I guess what I'm more confused about is that the sealer was apparently applied to the entire surface, not just the grout? Steven Wolf 45 plus years as a contractor
- Q:Floor tile dings-how to repair?
- Sorry to hear that.. Any tile will top chip inexpensive or not.. Just some more easy than others.. This depends on the type of tile..I ve always had people touch them up w/ an enamel touch up that you repair appliances with.. This will depend on colors of course .. Finger nail polish is a tougher touch up product to help too.. Not a cure or a fix but a hide.. Should you get more tile in the future and want to avoid this get a pure porcelain were color go all the way thru and not a porcelain bodied tile there is a difference GL
- Q:Self stick vinyl tile on sheetrock wall?
- get ceramic tiles installed Home Depot will guide you on how to do it yourself but don't use floor tiles for a wall it will look tacky for one and if you ever decide to remove them you will have to replace the dry wall because the adhesive will pull out the back of it that is covered by glue .
- Q:Sanding parquet floor tiles, advice please.?
- complex stuff. seek using google and yahoo. it will help!
- Q:Ceramic tile a square with how much, how to buy ceramic tile, the price is how much
- First need to see how flat the base surface? Simply said that if the flatness difference (+ -10 mm), then the consumption of about 10 kg, if the flatness consumption (+ -5 mm), then the consumption of about 6 kg.
Tile glue three types: one for the standard type, two for the strong type, three for the tough type. A type of price of about 40 yuan per package (20 kg packaging). Type 2 price of about 55 yuan per package, the price of 68 yuan each type of package
Need to look at the size of tiles to choose ceramic tile material: less than 300 * 300 tiles with a type, 300 * 300 - 600 * 600 tiles with two, more than 600 * 600 tiles with three types.
- Q:can I paint over bathroom tile?
- You can get tile paint, but I've never seen a good finish with it. It'd be better to change the tiles.
- Q:Can you use regular floor tiles in a bathroom?
- There's no such thing as bathroom tiles or bathroom grout. You can use any kind of ceramic, glass, or porcelain tile in a bathroom. If you use something porous, like a natural stone, there are extra steps involved to make it waterproof. Also, if you are tiling the floor, don't use glass tiles (they will become scratched) or tiles that will become slippery when wet. The most important thing when tiling a bathroom is to prepare it well and don't skip any steps. All surfaces that are to be tiled must be covered with cement backer board. Tape and glue the seams and allow it to dry. Then, you can lay your tile and grout it. Make sure that you seal the grout! This is the step that many people forget and if you do forget it, your grout will be flaking off in a matter of months. Depending on which sealer you use, you may have to wait 1-3 days to use the bathroom after it is sealed. This allows the sealer to develop a water-tight surface. Also, don't grout corners. Corners should be caulked with bathroom caulk. The caulk allows the tiles to expand and contract with changes in temperature. If you just grout the whole thing, there's no room for the tiles to expand and contract and your grout can fracture. Good luck!
- Q:My tile constantly cracks?
- .If your home was recently built, it may still be settling. Homes, especially those built on fill often take several years to settle. The fact it happened in both the basement and the third floor makes me suspect this is the case. Keep in mind that concrete will expand and contract with temperature changes. If you live in the northeast the rapid temperature changes we've been experiencing could also have something to do with it. As far as happening ever again, the best policy is to wait and see. Wish I had an easy fix for you. Good Luck.
- Q:kitchen tile backsplash?
- Not totally sure what you are asking. I have applied square tiles in a diamond pattern. Be sure to get a wet tile saw to cut the tiles diagonally in half, as this will do a much neater job and make things easy for you. It really wasn't that difficult, lay out your pattern on the floor to get an idea how many cuts you need to make. Use those plastic spacers to ensure uniform spacings between tiles and then just have fun with it. It was a project that I enjoyed and it brought instant enhancements to the kitchen.
- Q:What the tiles do
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range