TC4807tower crane is a new-style hoisting and transporting machine designed to meet the need of assembling high-level construction equipment. The product is an upper rotary self-lifting kind with horizontal jib, trolley amplitude. The length of the jib is 48m, rated maximum lifting capacity is 4t and rated maximum lifting moment is 400kN.m. The following is the main characteristics.
1. Wide applicability. The applicability is ranging from civil construction in small and medium cities, to high-rise, multi-layered civil construction in big cities. It can also be used in the construction of multi-layered industrial factories, in the slip-form construction of huge chimneys and silos and in goods loading in port or goods yard.
2. Easy to assemble and disassemble.
3. High speed, easy adjustment, stable operation and high efficiency. Low speed with heavy load and high speed with light load can be realized through lifting structure. Two kinds of speed of trolley can meet operational needs. Open stopper is equipped to slewing structure, enabling precise placement and easy assembly of crane. 4. Complete protective and reliable safety devices. The product is equipped with weight limit, moment limit, height limit, trolley limit and slewing limit to ensure normal operation. Besides rest platform, protective railings are also equipped.
5. Driver’s cabin is separately set. It is broad, bright, comfortable, safe and easy to operate.
TC4807 Parameter list
Max lifting capacity
Metric lifting moment
Material of main tower
Section of tower mast
0.375/0.75( r/min )
Mechanism and Factory Photo
- Q:Japanese Crane Info Needed!?
- in the east Hokkaido, the north island of japan. some japanese crane in russia goes to north korea in winter, but cranes in hokkaido stay all through the year.
- Q:Did the popularity of the Karate Kid basically ruin the effectiveness of the crane kick?
- No. Anyone who poses for any technique like in the movie is going to get hit. Movies are for fun, not for learning to preform a martial art.LOL The Crane kick should come fast and un telegraphed not like in the movie. It is very similar to the Taekwando jump front kick.
- Q:why are whooping cranes on the endangered species list?
- Because they have a bad whooping cough lol
- Q:what is the correlation between moment and toppling cranes?
- First of all, let's think of a crane like a giant see-saw, where the plank itself doesn't have any weight. Now cranes have big weights on one side of the pivot, which they can move along (I think, I may be wrong). These cause what is called a 'turning moment'. The further out from the 'pivot' they are, the greater the moment. The other consideration with a crane is it's load. Generally, this is carried a lot further out from the pivot point, on the opposite side from the weights. Now consider this. If you have a small child sitting on the end of a see-saw, you will be able to balance them with a larger person sat closer to the pivot. This is the principle on which cranes work. The moment is the force times the distance from the pivot, and it must be balanced turning each way for the see-saw/crane not to topple. This is somewhat of a simplification, but hope it helps.
- Q:What are the working mechanisms and safety devices of tower cranes?
- About the structure: Tower cranes are all metal structures, so far there is no wood. About institutions: tower crane working mechanisms are: winding lifting mechanism; luffing mechanism; slewing mechanism; cart moving mechanism; lifting mechanism. A safety device: four limit: height limit, amplitude limit, slewing limit, travel limit; three insurance: luffing rope insurance, car insurance broken shaft, the hook to prevent falling insurance; two limit: torque limiter, weight limiter on these roughly.
- Q:Where can i buy a claw/crane machine that you see in pizza parlors and arcades?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Where can i buy a claw/crane machine that you see in pizza parlors and arcades? some people call it a crane, others say claw but the point is...where can i get one? i dont want a huge one, and i dont want a small one. A medium size one. the shops have to get them from somewhere right? oh, and i'd rather not get one from Ebay. is there a business or something? thank you!
- Q:What are some ideas to build a crane out of Popsicle sticks?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What are some ideas to build a crane out of Popsicle sticks? The cantilever part has to stay at least 6-12 inches off the ground.
- Q:what is the ground bearing capacity required for a crane weighing 300t 100t lift.?
- This depends on the angle of the lift and the distance away from centre of the crane. With the lift at tipping range all 400t will be distributed along the outer half of the pad or on the extreme legs. Rule of thumb is all the load is placed under the one pad. so one pad is 9 sq metres and the load is 400 tonnes so the bearing capacity must exceeds 400/9 tonnes per square metre. 44.44444t/m^2
- Q:How does a climbing or tower crane work?
- They add extra stages from the bottom. A tower crane is erected from a boom assembly, first and second tower sections of different cross section, and a base in a sequence of steps in which the boom assembly is mounted on a hollow climbing section dimensioned to be received in each of the larger second tower sections and defining a cavity dimensioned to receive each of the first tower sections. One of the latter is secured on a base in upright position, and the upright section is received in the cavity of the climbing section which is then raised relative to the first section and enveloped by one of the second sections. The enveloping section is secured to the base and the raised climbing section for supporting the climbing section whereupon the first tower section may be released from the base, raised, and secured to the second tower section. The climbing section may then be raised relative to the first tower section to permit the installation of another second section, and the procedure repeated, until all second or larger tower sections are superimposed on each other, the one first section being ultimately attached to the topmost second section. When the climbing section is raised relative to the attached first section, another first section may be superimposed on the one first section and the procedure repeated until the slimmer portion of the tower is assembled from superimposed first sections. Ultimately, the boom assembly is attached to the topmost first tower section, and the climbing section may be removed or stored for further use on the wider, lower tower portion.
- Q:If garden gnomes and oragami cranes were to battle with one would win?
- Garden Gnomes
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range