Description of TCD6029
1) CMAX TCD6029 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
Specifications of TCD6029(TCD260)
Jib length: 60m
Maximum load capacity: 16T
Tip load: 2.9T
Base type: stationary
Mast section: 2.0 x 2.0 x 3.0m
Packaging & Delivery of TCD6029
40~45days after deposit
- Q:What are the safety devices for tower cranes?
- (6) the rail clamp is used to clamp the rail, prevent the crane from walking by wind in the strong wind, and cause the tower crane to derail and overturn the accident.(7) the wind meter automatically records the wind speed, and automatically alarms when more than six wind speed is over.(8) the anti stripping device of the steel wire rope is mainly used to prevent the steel wire rope from disengaging from the pulley groove during the transmission process(9) the hook insurance prevents the lifting of the steel wire rope because of the excessive angle or the wrong hook, and causes the lifting wire rope to be broken off and the suspension falling accident.
- Q:What should be included in the disassembly plan of the tower crane?
- - 2 - (1)Project and safety supervisor with safety certificate and mechanical management personnel.(2)Construction crane with qualification certificate for construction operationMachinery installation, disassembly, lifting, signal workers, electricians, lifting drivers, cable operators and other special operations personnel.The above constructors shall fill in the name, type of work and qualification number of the constructors.11 、 installation procedure and safety quality requirement;In strict accordance with the tower crane product specifications, installation procedures and safety quality requirements of the implementation of the organization of safety construction technical disclosure and signature confirmation.12, installation self-test;After installation, the installation of the unit with the installation quality testing, debugging safety device and complete self-test report.13, major sources of risk and safety technical measures14, emergency plans and so on
- Q:a question about ichabod crane? ten points!?
- Here is a simpler way to describe how he looked. tall but exceedingly lank Narrow shoulders long arms and legs hands that dangled a mile out of his sleeves feet that might have served as shovels whole frame loosely hung together head small, flat at top huge ears large green glassy eyes long snipe nose spindle neck (later compared to a grasshopper because of his posture on horseback trying to get away from the headless horseman.) He wasn't exactly ugly. He was full of himself. He thought he was the smartest person in town. He took advantage of people. (all but Katrina, who took advantage of him.) He also believes in all the myths, legends, and tall tales to be taken literally. He is frightened by anything that reminds him of ghosts or demons. That is why he is so frightened by the headless horseman. Hope I helped. I am also reading the legend of sleepy hollow at the moment for school. I have to do an essay on what he looks like and acts like. So I looked it up and found this. Hope it helps you.
- Q:How do you get a crane down from a tall building once it's completed?
- In the US most are called Tower Cranes and they actualy lower them selves down part way then using Mobile Cranes they diss asemble them the rest of the way
- Q:Construction tower crane operator certificate expires, how to verify?
- Chongqing "construction crane operator qualification certificate", the need for training after the exam this year, Yubei District has organized a meeting, other areas will organize can ask the competent department, the Department in charge of the Certification Committee is.The following is a notice of the Yubei District organizing examination for your reference:Notice of Chongqing Yubei District construction post training center on training courses for construction lifting machinery operatorsAll construction enterprises, mechanized companies, tower crane leasing companies:In order to strengthen our district housing construction sites and municipal engineering site crane operations personnel management, improve personnel quality, prevent and reduce accidents, according to the State Quality Inspection Administration, the Ministry of construction and the Municipal Construction Committee of the spirit of the relevant documents and regulations. After the study, we decided to hold a training course for construction machinery operators, and hereby notify the relevant matters as follows:I. training objects and registration requirementsWhere the construction enterprises in our district and the relevant units engaged in or engaged in the work, at least 18 years of age, women are not more than 55 years of age, male, no more than 60 years of age, junior high school education, good health.
- Q:in the Open Boat by Stephen Crane, in part IV why are the characters not identified?
- The characters are defined by their roles on the boat. Their previous experiences or personalities don't matter here. It is just the narrow repetitive experience of rowing and how they each contribute to it. Each character is Everyman, being thrown around by the merciless, indifferent hand of Fate. I think that Crane was squarely in the company of Naturalists (they think there's no such thing as individual agency, like Darwinism in fiction). The interesting thing to think about here is that one character has a name - Billie, the oiler. Why is this? He's the strongest, he's the most experienced and he's the one that dies. He's an individual to the reader but Fate doesn't care. I'm sure you can flesh the ideas out now.
- Q:How to calculate life span of steel structure? for example, crane?
- this type of calculation is a fatigue life calculation, performed (for example) on aircraft. You will have to know the material, the load spectra and the stresses for this load spectra. It is not an easy, nor exact calculation. Try reading some fatigue topics on the reports suggested on the source site.
- Q:how is a tall crane constructed? how can they put the crane on top of its tall body frame?
- They first construct the top of crane on the ground with help from other mobile cranes. This includes the long horizontal part with the operator's cab, and the concrete counterweight. this is then placed on a climber, with which the crane kind of builds and climbs itself to the necessary height. Every vertical section of the crane is placed in the climber. When the piece is in place, the climber climbs to the top of piece from where the next vertical piece is placed and so on. You can see how a crane is constructed in the website I've cited below:
- Q:What is the torque limiter of the tower crane A: the lift is stopped when the lifting torque is exceeded. B: over gravity
- The torque limiter acts as follows: (a)In lifting process, when the weight of the lifting object moves ahead of the trolley when the lever force exceeds the moment limiter, the hook rises, the motor and the trolley forward motor are stopped at the same time, and the utility model has the safety function.
- Q:What makes a crane so strong?
- Cranes are built using a structural technique called a truss which is characterized by looking like a series of triangles connected together. That structure prevents the members from having to resist any bending loads. All of the truss members experience only tension and compression, no bending. That is an extremely efficient structure which is why they can be so strong without being monstrously heavy. Or if you prefer the short answer, engineers make the crane so strong.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products and durable medical equipments. From 1993, our American Headquarter, Basic Medical Industries Inc. was set up in California USA exploring our initial business of gloves. Over the past 17 years, we has enjoyed unprecedented growth due in large part to the support of our valued customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range