Quick Details of Top Quality Globe Valve for Water and Other Media
Standard or Nonstandard:
DIN globe valve
cast iron globe valve
Temperature of Media:
As your requirement
Place of Origin:
DIN globe valve series
DIN globe valve:
Packaging & Delivery Top Quality Globe Valve for Water and Other Media
DIN globe valve cast iron globe valve in wooden packing
In 30 days
Specifications of Top Quality Globe Valve for Water and Other Media
1.PN 10/16/25 DN 50-600
Usage of Top Quality Globe Valve for Water and Other Media
1. PN 10/16/25 DN2501
2. Flange DN2501
Design standard: DIN3356
Flange: DIN2501 (PN10. PN16. PN25)
Face to face dimension: DIN3202 F1
Working temperature :< =80 degree
Material of main components:
Sealing face of Disc
- Q:Standard and specification for pressure test of valves
- (11) when the valve with drive device is tested and its tightness is tested, the sealing test shall be carried out by using the driving device to close the valve. For manual drive units, seal test shall also be done with the actuating closing valve.(12) the by-pass valve installed on the main valve after the strength test and the sealing test. The strength and tightness test of the main valve is carried out. The main valve should be opened when the closing member is opened.(13) iron valve strength test, the application of Pratia tapping valve and valve cover, check whether there is any leakage.(14) the valve test, in addition to the provisions of the plug valve to allow sealing surface oiling, other valves are not allowed in the sealing surface of the oil test.(15) when the valve pressure test, the blind plate on the valve pressure should not be too large, so as to avoid deformation of the valve, affecting the test results (cast iron valve if pressed too tight, will be damaged).(16) after the valve test pressure, should promptly remove the water and clean the valve, should also be prepared for the test record.
- Q:How can I install the water pipe valve?
- 1. Prepare the glue and saw blade. Disengaging bracket.2, using a hand saw from the valve mouth (spool near) transverse incision.3, the center will be on the move, the longitudinal incision, be careful not to damage the inner tube.4. Clean the pipe mouth, pipe and new valve coating, install the valve.Turn left and turn right |
- Q:Representation of several types of valves
- Valve body material:Z grey castings (usually not shown)X malleable ironQ nodular cast ironT copper alloyB lead alloyII chromium molybdenum alloy steelL chrome alloyP chromium nickel steelV (II) chromium molybdenum vanadium alloy steelR cr.ni.mo.ti steelF fluoroplasticP leather (Shen Penggang)S plasticD nitrided steelCJ lining adhesiveTC magnetic boringCS lined plasticCQ lined with leadW sealing ring is machined from valve body, C carbon steel (generally not shown)G ferrosilicon
- Q:What does "TD671F" mean?
- TD671F is pneumatic clamp type soft sealing butterfly valveValve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure.Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow. The valve according to the material is divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves (201, 304, 316), chrome molybdenum steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, valve, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve material etc..
- Q:What valve does the high pressure by-pass valve DN254 * 800 belong to?
- This is because the bypass valve is a special valve and other valve type theory.This is custom-made valves, generally no inventory, and may not have the material you need. So it needs to be customized.I remember the German HORA had the valve, but the price was sky high.
- Q:Is the valve clockwise?
- The valve clockwise rotation of the handwheel is to close the valve, counter clockwise direction is to open the valve, the number above said valve opening rotating the handwheel clockwise along the colonel, to the above number 0 corresponding pointer is completely closed; in counter clockwise direction, to a maximum of 5 numbers above corresponding pointer, is the valve open to the largest degree.
- Q:Where is the hydrant main valve?
- The fire hydrant generally has two sources, one is from the roof water tank, a water pump is from the housing, maintenance, should close the fire hydrant located on the riser inlet valve tube under the ring, generally located in the top and bottom, and then discharge, when the valve cannot be closed, the proposed closure of replenishment valve and the pressure stabilizing device of water tank, fire pump in manual state, drainage after maintenance. Watch out for fire.
- Q:What are the definitions of internal, external and leakage valves?
- The leakage within the valve that is the reason of erosion wear medium makes the valve is not closed tightly, even if the valve screw (stem) screwed in place, because there is still a gap between the spool and the valve body, the medium can flow past.
- Q:Why is copper used in cryogenic valves?
- Copper, which is rarely available, is easily deformed at low temperatures and is much more WCB or WCC.Below -46 degrees C, SA352, LCB.LCC
- Q:Who knows what the DE stands for in the valve DE50?
- No, DE is DG, and DG stands for nominal diameter of valve
The company covers an area of 44000 square meters, building area of 35000 square meters, has a modern production plant and production equipment, production capacity of annual output of 20000 tons of low pressure cast iron valves. We have independent research and development capacity, according to user requirements for design and production.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||South America; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; the Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||44000 square meter
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range