Quick Details of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Three Way Ball Valve
Smooth and polishing treatment
Resist High Temperature Paint
Packaging & Delivery of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
Poly bag then carton then wooden case.
Depend on the order(quantity and detail of Packing)
Specifications of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
2.Appearance: mirror polished surface
3.Certificate: API 6D
Usage of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
Pressure class: 150LB -2000LB
CF8M structure body.
Suitable medium: water, oil, gas.
Body material: CF8/1.4308,CF8M/1.4408.
Operation: manual control, gear operated, motor actuated.
Design Standard: API 600/6D
Flanged Standard: ASME B16.5
Butt welded Standard: AEME B16.25
Face to Face Standard: ASME B16.10
Inspection and testing Standard: API 598
- Q:What do the Z, J, H and D represent in the valve type?
- 7, pairs of clipsThe transmission modes of valves are code 9, 6 and 3 respectively:9, electric, 6, pneumatic, 3, turbo wormBody material code Z, K, Q, T, C, P, R, V, respectively:Grey cast iron, malleable cast iron, ductile iron, copper and alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, chrome nickel chromium nickel molybdenum stainless steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steelSeat seal or lining code R, T, X, S, N, F, H, Y, J, M, W, respectively
- Q:What's the difference between valves and valves without valves?
- The difference between a valve with and without a valve is that it has the advantage of having the valve exhaust. The advantage of the valve is that it can control the amount of exhaust and prevent the discharge of other fluids.Valve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure.Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow. The valve according to the material is divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves (201, 304, 316), chrome molybdenum steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, valve, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve material etc..
- Q:The valve is rusty and can not be opened. What shall I do?
- There are pictures, for different valves, then choose different ways of opening.
- Q:What are the specifications of the valves PN25, DN50?
- PN is the pressure. DN is caliber. In a nutshell, it's the valve of 25bar 50!
- Q:Valve installation
- On the first floor, the two floor adds up to the perfect answer: look at the flow direction and weld it directly to the pipeIf the process permits, you can first weld on both sides of the flange, modified into a flange butterfly valve, and then installed on the pipe, easy to overhaul later
- Q:What are the major brands of valves abroad?
- I say a few familiar: Tyco (the world's largest manufacturer of valves, the valve can provide almost all of it) Fuchs (a bit like, with the whole series of Tyco products)Blake (mainly butterfly valve, ball valve, chemical and water treatment applications up)Gaemi (diaphragm valve is doing very well) KSB (mainly in the power industry valve, globe valve, etc.)
- Q:Mechanical valve
- Tiemuyu666, let's go inside and see if there's anything we need. For reference only
- Q:What does the RF of the valve mean?
- The flange flange can be applied to the HG/T flange standard, or any other flange standard. HG/T will be more detailed
- Q:What courses in the University involve valves?
- Fluid mechanics, "material mechanics", "mechanical design" and other courses on the design of the valve are helpful.
- Q:How do you see the valve number?
- The meaning of valve number:Valve type Z, J, L, Q, D, G, X, H, A, Y and S respectively: gate valve, globe valve, throttle valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, diaphragm valve, plug valve, check valve, safety valve, relief valve, drain valve.The connecting codes for valves are 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, respectively: internal thread, 2, outer thread, 4, flange, 6, welding, 7, pair.Valve transmission mode code 9, 6, 3, respectively, said: 9, electric, 6, pneumatic, 3, turbo worm.Body material Z, K, code Q, T, C, P, R and V respectively: grey cast iron, malleable cast iron, ductile iron, copper and alloy, carbon steel, stainless steel, chrome nickel chromium nickel molybdenum stainless steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel.Seat sealing or lining R, T, X code, S, N, F, H, Y, J, M, W respectively: austenitic stainless steel, copper alloy, plastic, rubber, nylon plastics, fluorine plastic, Cr stainless steel, hard alloy, rubber lining, Monel alloy, valve body material.
YJ,is a leading largest and professional manufacturer of valves in China, Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.8 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range