Quick Details of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Three Way Ball Valve
Smooth and polishing treatment
Resist High Temperature Paint
Packaging & Delivery of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
Poly bag then carton then wooden case.
Depend on the order(quantity and detail of Packing)
Specifications of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
2.Appearance: mirror polished surface
3.Certificate: API 6D
Usage of Three Way Ball Valve For Water
Pressure class: 150LB -2000LB
CF8M structure body.
Suitable medium: water, oil, gas.
Body material: CF8/1.4308,CF8M/1.4408.
Operation: manual control, gear operated, motor actuated.
Design Standard: API 600/6D
Flanged Standard: ASME B16.5
Butt welded Standard: AEME B16.25
Face to Face Standard: ASME B16.10
Inspection and testing Standard: API 598
- Q:How to suppress the valve?
- How does the valve press the pressure test pump?. How much pressure do you need to use the pressure pump for the corresponding specifications?. There is a specially suppressed machine pressure test pump. How much pressure do you need to use the pressure pump for the corresponding specifications?
- Q:What does the PN on the valve mean?
- 1, mark "ON25" and "PN16" respectively what does that mean? 2, the valve above has an outer six corners, so PN16 refers to the nominal pressure of 16 kg valve. Valves on the fittings are standard parts, special
- Q:Why use the pump outlet valve to adjust the flow rate?
- Adjust the speed of the water pump to adjust the flow of the most appropriate, such as liquid or variable frequency control, with the switch pump outlet door to adjust the flow rate is the most uneconomical.
- Q:Proportional valve why than other small pipeline valves
- 3.9 automatic control valveGraphical representation of numbers, names, symbols3.9.1 a pneumatic valve film head cut off the gas valve to maintain the original opening3.9.2 pneumatic valve closed to prevent head cut off the gas valve does not close the film3.9.3 prevent full pneumatic valve head valve does not open cell membrane3.9.4 basic type of pneumatic control valve3.9.5 pneumatic open pneumatic control valve, film head inflating valve opens3.9.6 pneumatic closed pneumatic control valve with membrane head closed3.9.7 pneumatic butterfly valve basic type3.9.8 pneumatic open air butterfly valve, film head inflating valve opens3.9.9 pneumatic closed air butterfly valve with film head closed3.9.10 pneumatic three way regulating valve combined type3.9.11 pneumatic three way control valve split flow type3.9.12 pneumatic valve with hand wheel basic type. Other types of valves with graphics by "people"3.9.13 with handwheel and positioner pneumatic control valve basic type. Other types of valves with graphics by "people"3.9.14 pneumatic cut-off valve three through 1 - 2 head membrane inflatable membrane head 2 - 184.108.40.206 electric control valve refers to the electric actuator with magnetic amplifier actuator3.9.16 electric valves are driven by ordinary single-phase or three-phase electric heads (motors)3.9.17 electric gate valves are driven by ordinary single-phase or three-phase electric heads (motors)3.9.18 electric butterfly valves are driven by ordinary single-phase or three-phase electric heads (motors)3.9.19 two position two way solenoid valve3.9.20 two bit, three way solenoid valve has 1 - 2 electricity, no electricity 2 - 3 links3.9.21 two position, five way solenoid valve P - gas source A, B - vent S, R - Exhaust
- Q:What are the technical requirements of valves, such as "Z15W-25T"?
- The first Z represents the gate valve;The second bit is omitted, indicating the handle or handwheel;Third bit 1, indicating internal thread connection;Fourth bit 5, indicating dark wedge rigid single gate;Fifth W, which means the sealing materials are the main body material of the valve;The second paragraphThe first 25, said the nominal pressure is 2.5MPa (valve used in accordance with the pressure level of GB/ 1048, the use of GB/T 1048 standard 10 times the unit of MPa (MPa) value, otherwise the unit value is MPa. If it is a power station valve, the unit value is MPa.)Second bit T indicating copper and copper alloy for the valve body.
- Q:How to check the quality of the valve?
- First of all, to check the appearance of the valve is smooth and smooth. Cast valves without sand holes and obvious flaws. Forged valves check nominal pressure or pound level.Second, check the material of the valve, that is, the material composition, this is very important, the material does not meet the standard on the device will be a big problem.Finally, check that the switch is sensitive and the signs are clear. Test pressure is the last step.Valve (Famen) is a control component in the fluid delivery system. It has the functions of closing, adjusting, guiding, preventing reverse flow, stabilizing voltage, shunting or overflow and releasing pressure.Valves used in fluid control systems, from the simplest stop valve to a very complex automatic control system used in a variety of valves, a wide range of varieties and specifications. Valves can be used to control air, water, steam, a variety of corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media and other types of fluid flow. The valve according to the material is divided into cast iron valves, cast steel valves, stainless steel valves (201, 304, 316), chrome molybdenum steel, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel valves, valve, dual phase steel valves, plastic valves, non-standard customized valve material etc..
- Q:Who knows a door valve heating valve how to open?
- The valve has a device like a cylinder lock that opens with a special key.The heating valve refers only to a radiator system accessories, is a type of valve, the valve commonly used heating system on the market is mainly divided into: gate valve, ball valve, safety valve, balance valve, globe valve, regulator valve, relief valve, pneumatic control valve.
- Q:What are the types of valves?
- 1.2.3 classification by body materialx09 (1) non-metallic material valves: such as ceramic valves, glass fiber reinforced plastic valves, plastic valvesx09 (2) metal valves: such as copper alloy valves, Aluminum Alloy valves, lead alloy valves, titanium valves, Monel alloy valves, cast iron valves, carbon steel valves, cast steel valves, low-alloy steel valves, high alloy steel valves.x09 (3) metal body lining valve: such as lining lead valve, lining plastic valve and lining enamel valveHa ha, I answered it only a while ago
- Q:G what's the meaning of the valve?
- G is the diaphragm valve, valve type code, there are other types of valve code.A D is a safety valve, butterfly valve, check valve (H valve), J is the cut-off valve, throttle valve is L, P is Q is the drain valve, ball valve, S trap, U X is a plunger valve, plug valve, Y valve, Z valve.
- Q:What does the "Z45T-16" valve mean?
- Z - gate valve4 - flange connection5 - Dark pole, stem non lifting (gate valve structure)T - copper alloy, valve sealing face code16 - pressure code, 1.6MPaMaterial code for grey cast iron valves of nominal pressure less than or equal to PN16 shall be omitted in model preparation.May refer to JB/T 308 valve model compilation method
YJ,is a leading largest and professional manufacturer of valves in China, Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.8 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range