Detailed Product Description
1/ updated model
2/ coasted glass panel
3/ quality valve used
5/brass burner cap
Panel: tempered glass
Bottom frame: powder coating steel
Burner cap: brass
Pan support: enameled
Ignition type: piezoelectricity
1/ make products in factory ourselves.
2/ strong manufacturing capacity for OEM service.
3/ flexible production for tailor-made service to client.
1/ one year warranty.
2/ 1% spare parts for after service.
3/ continuous support from engineer department.
- Q:Gear hob surface and shaft surface shape parameter is how to return a responsibility?
- To answer the first question of cross-section of a thread, is the shape and size of the axial section profile shaft open when the bus is also in this section marked normal profile refers to open along with the thread section perpendicular to the direction of the normal section size is in the size of this section for the second the problem, really is a little big, clear need space more, therefore, suggest that you download a book at the Forum (gear cutter design) the book look, on page 35 is down
- Q:What is the reason that the double gear hob changes the gear line of public gear too big?
- N1Z1=N2Z2, your machine tool is really high-speed machine tools, not only hob can high-speed, and even the workbench is so high speed, running HIGH
- Q:What are the main causes of hob breaking?
- (1) helical rolling wheel indexing hanging off, (Y38-1, Y3150) indexing hanging round off, the table does not turn, turn the cutter knife, broken teeth. The differential gear shedding (Y3150E, Y3180H) differential gear off the bench or turn. (2) head screw clearance large, in the processing process, the knife suddenly sank (inverse milling often), caused by the amount of feed is too large, not only from the sometimes broken tooth hob groove crack, the entire knife scrap (3) processing the material hardness is too high or too soft, also to the broken tooth cutter
- Q:Tool presetting method in hob grinding
- First of all thank more than two friends here, sharpening is not convenient, the price is Wuliubaiyi, want to put the tool grinding their own modifications, dividing head for dividing. We are tipped gear hob, front tooth surface misalignment, like 7 degrees, the specific degrees I don't know. I also want to ask whether this kind of knife and grinding wheel are right or right
- Q:The influence of hob accuracy grade on gear machining
- Class a hob and B grade hob as you have the final shaving process hobbing to use, both can, technically, economically speaking, B is more reasonable. If the hobbing process is finished, it should be A or AA. The tooth profile error of gear hobbing process mainly originates from the precision, accuracy, hob cutter hob and gear blank datum correction, and hobbing process accuracy, tooth pitch accumulated mainly depends on the precision of hobbing machine precision and gear blank correction accuracy. Hob different levels of error in the 0.05MM level, so instead of using B hob, shaving allowance as far as possible to stay, that is, 0.15MM can. Pay attention to the roughness of the gear surface as it was before.
- Q:What's the difference in shape and function of the shaper cutter, shaving cutter and gear hob?
- The shaper cutter is like a straight gear, and the front face of the cutter is concave taper in order to form the rake angle, and the machining accuracy of the gear is higher (than hobbing).The shaving cutter is like a helical gear, and the cutter teeth are arranged in a longitudinal groove, which is used for fine machining after slotting and hobbing.The hobbing cutter is shaped like a worm and is arranged along the axial direction, and belongs to the rack type gear cutter.
- Q:Conjugate gears have different displacement coefficients, so can hobs be used in general?
- We know that a pair of angle changing gears with unequal coefficient of change is not equal to 0, and his teeth are of different height. However, the tool edge is in accordance with the hob to pitch circle root circle direction follow certain dimensions of manufacturing tool edge starting point, and the gear tooth height because the modification coefficient is not the same as the height difference, top gear and gear tooth tangent, and this kind of hob is. The gear tooth top to the edge starting point is fixed, then the gear is cut after the addendum modification on the size difference is too much, so the hob is not universal
- Q:What is the number of hob head?
- What is a single head hob? What is the number of hob heads: the number of heads (the head number or the number of teeth in the same law)Roll vortex due to vortex with a single head, double head, three head, it should also have the corresponding hob single head, double head, three points, often double or three units lack of hob can only use single head instead, how may be close to the workpiece in drawings is a technology problem.What is the fixed number: the amount of the call is only the quantitative numberIn hobbing adjustment, need to compute three gears, namely indexing hanging round I, feed, hanging wheel i: and differential gear i:. formula i_1=A_1 - Z_1/ (Z+ Z)...... (1) i_2=A_2 & f...... (2) i_3= (n - A_3 (+) /Z_1 (| Delta Z|) + /f (sin beta) / (n - m_n))...... (3) in the formula: A_1 - rolling gear machine indexing set number; A_2 rolled into a given number of gear machine; A_3 hobbing machine differential number; F hob vertical feed amount (mm/r); Z_1 - hob; Z - gear tooth number; Z supplement (micro workpiece tooth number the number of teeth), | Delta Z|
- Q:What grinding wheel do we use to grind HSS HSS hobs?
- You can choose PA or SA grinding wheel, particle size 46-60#, hardness J-K, you can.
- Q:What is the difference between a variable hob and a non - variable hob?
- In the gear hob, the hob design is not the same as the ordinary hob design after the gear parameters are calculated by displacement.
With many years' experience in this field, we set up independent R & D center, testing centers, quality control centers inside factory ourselves. We carry out ISO9001 system in the company, all staffs constantly follow advanced managing & strict quality control process, quality-oriented is a constant guidance for our work here. We organize an experienced team in sales department, to ensure customers a prompt & efficient response, we are at customer's service anytime.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range