Detailed Product Description
1,table top gas stove
2,Factory with 28 years experience
3,No.1 in gas cooker export
5,Patented whirlwind blue flame
1,Surface: 0.4mm top quality stainless steel
2,Side & Back panel: 0.5mm cold-rolled steel with painitng or fully stainless steel
3,Burner: 90mm single/90mm double cast iron burner
4,with brass cover or india burner,straight flame burner cover
5,Automatic ignition, 100% catching fire
6,With/without safety device
9,Net weight/Gross weight:8.0kgs/9.50kgs
10,Loadign quantity:920pcs/1960pcs/2156pcs for 20ft/40GP/40HQ
11,Top ten hot selling models
- Q:Gear hob surface and shaft surface shape parameter is how to return a responsibility?
- To answer the first question of cross-section of a thread, is the shape and size of the axial section profile shaft open when the bus is also in this section marked normal profile refers to open along with the thread section perpendicular to the direction of the normal section size is in the size of this section for the second the problem, really is a little big, clear need space more, therefore, suggest that you download a book at the Forum (gear cutter design) the book look, on page 35 is down
- Q:What are the main causes of hob breaking?
- (1) helical rolling wheel indexing hanging off, (Y38-1, Y3150) indexing hanging round off, the table does not turn, turn the cutter knife, broken teeth. The differential gear shedding (Y3150E, Y3180H) differential gear off the bench or turn. (2) head screw clearance large, in the processing process, the knife suddenly sank (inverse milling often), caused by the amount of feed is too large, not only from the sometimes broken tooth hob groove crack, the entire knife scrap (3) processing the material hardness is too high or too soft, also to the broken tooth cutter
- Q:Tool presetting method in hob grinding
- First of all thank more than two friends here, sharpening is not convenient, the price is Wuliubaiyi, want to put the tool grinding their own modifications, dividing head for dividing. We are tipped gear hob, front tooth surface misalignment, like 7 degrees, the specific degrees I don't know. I also want to ask whether this kind of knife and grinding wheel are right or right
- Q:What is the stress on the disc cutter in general shield machine?
- Different strata use different types of hobs, and the rock breaking ability is the most natural rock shield machine
- Q:How to adjust the clearance between the upper and lower blades of the slitting machine?
- In the complete slitting knife set, it also includes spacer sleeves, gaskets, and so on. The main purpose is to keep the width between the round blades and the horizontal clearance between the upper and lower blades. The thickness of the common gaskets is between 0.8mm-150mm. Its hardness, regardless of thickness, specifications, are above HRC45 degrees, to prevent scratches, bumps, solid and durable
- Q:Hob mainly used for processing what?
- Cut into strips evenly
- Q:The difference between the gear hobbing machine hob hob with single and multi line please tell me what it is
- Hob line number is the number of teeth, that is, the relative movement of the tool and the workpiece. Single track hob refers to the hob turn, the workpiece to a tooth. Double line hob refers to the hob turn, the workpiece to two teeth, and so on in turn. The more the number of hob, the higher the machining efficiency.
- Q:How about the front edge, the normal and the normal tooth shape of the hob with rake angle?
- Generally speaking, the front rake or the negative rake of the hob, the slot is straight. If the spiral groove hob, then the front face of the eccentric distance can not be controlled, the front and left side of the tooth shape can not be measured using the front face of the intuitive measurement method, there will be no knife surface measurement method is inevitable. If you really need, you can use the following formula Tan = w (Tan an*cos af+-sin AF *sin WF /cos WF) this formula can be converted into the reference tooth angle parameters of front blade tooth angle formula in meaning, can I see the previously available analytical formula
- Q:What grinding wheel do we use to grind HSS HSS hobs?
- You can choose PA or SA grinding wheel, particle size 46-60#, hardness J-K, you can.
- Q:Din 5480 8j precision involute spline with what grade of hob processing?
- Using DIN 5480 8j spline hob precision machining of involute spline, spline hob processing made available but the bottom diameter (darker than DIN 5480, hob) my previous company production of planetary reducer and excavator, frequent contact
We always keep the principle of "specialization and innovation". Our gas appliances have adopted our patent technology - whirlwind on focus burning, which increases the heat efficiency of burning, and saves gas, time and money. We warmly welcome OEM and ODM orders from domestic or overseas clients. Prompt delivery and top quality will be strictly guaranteed by us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 3.39%
South America 3.51%
Eastern Europe 1.53%
Southeast Asia 9.73%
Mid East 58.69%
Southern Europe 0.75%
South Asia 9.86%
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;SA8000；CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range