Detailed Product Description
2 burner gas hob gas stove gas cooker with SASO
Factory with 28 years experience
No.1 in 2 burner gas stove exports
2 burner gas hob gas stove
Factory with 28 years experience,
No.1 in gas hob exports
Surface:8mm elegant toughened safety glass
Base:0.6mm cold rolled steel with painting
Burner:110mm double/120mm double
Automatic Pulse ignition, 100% catching fire
Flame failure safety device on each burner optional
it groups was established in year 1984, which professionally manufacturing kitchen appliance in China. Our main products are table gas cooker, gas hob, cooker hoods, gas water heater, hotplate, camping stove, oven and biogas products. We are ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and SA8000 certificated company. Using patented technology—whirlwind flame, our gas cooker win the honor of TOP TEN BRAND in China. Our products are sold to more than 70 countries world-wide
- Q:Hobbing machine hob installation angle is wrong, what will happen?Go to work in the middle of the hob stopped, and then use the manual to hob vertical movement, and then start the workpiece and why card and the card hob is bad? And the consequences?
- The general accuracy, generally a twice fine, roll into half in the dynamic angle (angle between the roll angle transform, gear hob axis and a position transform) cutter and gear blank is not the tooth socket overlap, serious breakage, the workpiece is not serious waste.
- Q:Grinding wheel for grinding hob
- LZ uses the five axis linkage tool grinding, the good machine tool certainly must match the good tool! The grinding wheel should be CBN, with a particle size of 100-120.
- Q:Gear hob surface and shaft surface shape parameter is how to return a responsibility?
- To answer the first question of cross-section of a thread, is the shape and size of the axial section profile shaft open when the bus is also in this section marked normal profile refers to open along with the thread section perpendicular to the direction of the normal section size is in the size of this section for the second the problem, really is a little big, clear need space more, therefore, suggest that you download a book at the Forum (gear cutter design) the book look, on page 35 is down
- Q:How to adjust the torque of disc hob commonly used in TBM?
- Torque wrenches need to be used, the specific email@example.com
- Q:What does "hob" mean when cooking?
- Correction: hob shall be hob block.Main points of hob block operation:The raw material is hob block roll up into pieces, to cut hob block must grasp three points; one is straight knife, two is the raw material and the knife angle between 45 to 60 degrees (about 70, three dollars is scissors) is every slice have to scroll a raw material, the rolling amplitude is determined you want to process massive size, is generally 1/3 weeks rolling material.Block cutting method of hob:1, a first bevel knife.2. Turn the section face up.3, in the 1/2 section (according to the block size and decided to cut the oblique).4, and then the last section of the plane turned upward.5, or about 1/2 oblique. This keeps turning over everything and turning everything over.
- Q:How about the front edge, the normal and the normal tooth shape of the hob with rake angle?
- To design hob, first of all, the tooth profile of the reference rack is required, and other related teeth are obtained according to the different structure of the hob. If the hob is a bevel, zero, or rake angle, the reference rack tooth profile can be used as the normal profile of the cutter. If the hob is the straight groove zero front angle, the above reference rack tooth profile shall be converted to the axial profile of the cutter. If the hob is straight groove with positive rake angle, it should be in front of the tooth or the axial profile of basic rack tooth profile conversion to the knife, which is who, detection technology, and the dielectric depends on the designer tool depth and a site. If the hob is a bevel, zero, or front angle, the above reference rack profile shall be converted to the front tooth profile of the knife. While the original basic rack tooth profile and linear tooth shape (involute curve tooth (workpiece) and processing of non involute workpiece) two, the landlord asked not clear answer, ask you to give an example, test analysis.
- Q:The influence of hob accuracy grade on gear machining
- Class a hob and B grade hob as you have the final shaving process hobbing to use, both can, technically, economically speaking, B is more reasonable. If the hobbing process is finished, it should be A or AA. The tooth profile error of gear hobbing process mainly originates from the precision, accuracy, hob cutter hob and gear blank datum correction, and hobbing process accuracy, tooth pitch accumulated mainly depends on the precision of hobbing machine precision and gear blank correction accuracy. Hob different levels of error in the 0.05MM level, so instead of using B hob, shaving allowance as far as possible to stay, that is, 0.15MM can. Pay attention to the roughness of the gear surface as it was before.
- Q:Why is the front rake hob good for chip removal?
- The rake angle of the front rake is lower than the front angle of the hob, but the inherent error is larger than the zero front angle, so the rough rolling force with low precision is often used
- Q:What is the stress on the disc cutter in general shield machine?
- The relationship between the cutter torque, the hob torque and the installation radius of the shield machine between the three
- Q:Gleason hob material marked as: G30 what material?
- Tool design post ASP 2030 is closer to S590
We always keep the principle of "specialization and innovation". Our gas appliances have adopted our patent technology - whirlwind on focus burning, which increases the heat efficiency of burning, and saves gas, time and money. We warmly welcome OEM and ODM orders from domestic or overseas clients. Prompt delivery and top quality will be strictly guaranteed by us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 3.39%
South America 3.51%
Eastern Europe 1.53%
Southeast Asia 9.73%
Mid East 58.69%
Southern Europe 0.75%
South Asia 9.86%
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;SA8000；CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range