|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:why is my ceramic tile coming up?
- the person that installed it probably didn't put enough grout or the right one and maybe they didn't use the right tile for the room, their is such things as tiles for the bathroom or kitchen do to the usage and damage it will be receiving.
- Q:Should the ceramic tile throughout my house match?
- As long as you use neutral colors that flow well together it will not affect the resale value of your home. Now, if you put in a bright orange pattened tile it would negatively affect the value. FYI - Most people don't like tile throughout the WHOLE house. People tend to prefer hardwood or carpets in the bedrooms. If you're not going to be selling your house soon, I wouldn't worry about it.
- Q:How does Tengzheng build tiles on the elevations?
- H shortcut key pattern filled with a variety of building materials inside the pattern, select the range and proportion can be filled directly after.
- Q:tile issues?
- I have used a long-handled ice scraper that was sharpened. It didn't necessarily make the job easier, but at least I could stand up! It also gives you better leverage. OH, and wear gloves to protect uour hands.
- Q:can glass shelves be used as wall tiles?
- === 1st the wall tiles or any tile needs to have the porous back to apply the grout and adhere to both surfaces ==== and no you cannot use glass... it will fall off the wall and even if you paint the back side of the glass it still will not work... if you
- Q:Terra cotta Tile?????
- You should talk to the distributor. They are the experts on their brand just check out the american florim website. Then you should be able to find one of their show rooms.
- Q:Ceramic floor tiles for counter top?
- yes you can use floor tiles, in fact floor tile are harder by their nature ( better clays, higher class rating, dense body structure and longer firing times ), make sure the top is properly prepared for tiles and as someone has mentioned are usally better off cut by wet saw. if you going for floor tiles try porcelian floor tiles extremely durable as they are thee most dense tiles out there offeric the best scratch resistance of any tile
- Q:Housing Appraisal: Hardwood vs. Ceramic Tile?
- They would be the same. There is no place to adjust for individual items on a appraisal like flooring in the sales comparison approach. The appraiser can adjust for condition, age, effective age, quality of construction and they fall in to poor, fair, average, good and very good. One issue would be who wants a home will all tile flooring. The only place on an appraisal to adjust for flooring would be the cost approach and if the home is older than 5 years, no one puts any weight on the cost approach. I think real hardwood flooring would sell faster than all tile. Tile is nice in the baths or kitchen. Pergo and Laminate flooring is a cheep way to go and give you no more value than cheep carpet.
- Q:where can i get cheap tile?
- With all due respect; CHEAP is such a relative word. After installing multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile, I've often been called to remediate what others have done on the cheap. SHOP everywhere. Certainly there are discount flooring places all over the globe. Beyond cheap, your greater issue might be having the quantity you need for Whole house, and a FEW extra boxes for the OOOPS factor that Murphys law so clearly states. No offense; but in KNOWING deals exist why not just shop the WWW or yellow pages; HD or Lowes for discontinued closeouts; etc. If you find any for less than $1 per sq. ft. let me know; I'll buy the entire warehouse full. Without knowing at all the size of the area you want to tile, or if you've considered Hardness grades; or if you intend to set the tile yourself; I suggest some local research. BTW... the rationale behind buying 10% or more extra; is that Tile is not produced as a common item forever, nor stocked as such. Certainly you might get lucky and find a company that bailed out of a selection of 10,000 sq. ft. or more and now the vendor has to discount it. Steven Wolf
- Q:How to remove tile?
- If it where on drywall, I would take off the drywall - gut down to the studs. If its on plaster, get a wide chisel and hammer away...Sometimes a 6 drywall knife works to srape off tile then you have some drywall repair- skim coating. Hopefully, for your sake, the tile is on drywall - a newer home...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range