|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Tile TV wall is good
- Personally feel that is not possible, like my home shop posted Delan rhyme ceramic background wall can still, according to their own requirements to do, like the pattern of these are their favorite elements, my friend came to my house to see that good , Look good, the atmosphere at home are not the same.
- Q:Need To Calculate Number of Tiles To Buy?
- you would be able to desire to borrow a tile cutter so which you would be able to shrink tiles to greater healthful into the corners, and an prolonged spirit point (the longer the greater constructive). you in addition to would choose a on the instant wood batten and a few nails. If the area of the tub isn't point, you could restoration the batten to the wall with the nails, and lay your first row of tiles alongside the batten. Then while they're dry and caught good, eliminate the batten and the nails, and glue all your different tiles up against the row you have in simple terms fixed. Then purchase your tiles, some glue, some grout and a few plastic spacers. you in addition to would choose a plastic thingy to coach the glue with (you commonly get one loose once you purchase the glue) Then plan very carefully precisely the place the tiles will bypass, earlier you particularly initiate artwork. you will desire to centre the tiles on the centre of the tub, in different words, the centre of the midsection tile (or, if favourite, the connect between the two midsection tiles) will bypass on the midsection of the tub. restoration your midsection tile(s) first, then pass outwards from there. in case you have a window, you additionally should centre your tiles on the centre of the window.
- Q:i have just put down adhesive floor tiles in my bathroom?
- Sure, if you have gaps i recommend sealing the joints. If the joints are just seams you should be fine, and won't need to seal.
- Q:What is your experience with adhesive floor tiles?
- I would use ceramic tile. If the floor beneath is stuck down well, you can tile right on top of the vinyl with multi purpose mastic. It will actually protect against cracking. If there are loose ones already on the floor, just remove them along with any bubbles, then tile it. I have never seen self adhesive vinyl, but it doesnt sound too sticky.
- Q:Home selection tiles, which brand to choose that good?
- Good point of the brand Mody, such as bees, long valleys and other imports, or Marco Polo ah, Nobel and other brands, are better, but the price is better New source, crown beads, the champion can also be anything, but the price is not low. More affordable what, I feel a lot of second-line brand quality in Guangdong can actually do, and cost-effective, such as charm, such as strong, there can be strong, gold medal what it ... ... can be the first budget to buy how many square Brick, about how much for the tile, and then pick their own to the level, go to run more to see more, I believe that can do more with less!
- Q:Ceiling tiles - whats the best way to install 1 and a half ceiling tiles?
- Most ceiling tiles have a tounge groove so each tile fits into another. When you are piecing in tiles it's impossible to get the tounges in the grooves without breaking them. I would suggest, cutting off the tounges with a razor knife and install with Liquid nails or some other construction adhesive. To keep the tiles in place while the glue is drying, cut a 2X4 long enough and put it under the tile while the glue sets up. You might want to put a towell between the tile and the 2X4 to keep from damaging the tile. For the 1/2 tile, score the backside of a tile with a razor knife then break it in half.
- Q:Cleaning Tile?
- things you’ll favor: Oxygen bleach Water Knee help Step a million: be particular you positioned an overhead fan on if once you're cleansing your ceramic tiles. if you're cleansing in any tiny elements, that is critical to go away the door open. Fumes can make you ill if you're making use of excellent chemical compounds. Step 2: Get some thing delicate for once you're kneeling. you'd be doing a tremendous variety of kneeling and scrubbing in the course of the cleansing. Step 3: purchase oxygen bleach for cleansing the tiles. The powder is non-poisonous. Oxygen bleach can help sparkling your grout and make your flooring sparkle. Step 4: blend the bleach with some water. enable the bleach to sit down down on the floor for 30-60 minutes. practice a number of this blend to the elements of the floor you want to sparkling. you may also use this bleach on counter tops. Step 5: Scrub the grout in a mild way till it turns into spotless. you should use a tooth brush or another variety of brush to scrub the grout. Step 6: Rinse your floor with water to sparkling any residue from the oxygen bleach. Use towels to shine your floor and delivers it sparkle.
- Q:floor tile question please help?
- Go with your 16 Sienna. The fewer grout lines will give the room a less interrupted appearance. I also prefer not having too many flooring choices--makes the floor-plan look choppy. For the bathroom color try a blue either 1 shade lighter or darker than the living room. Most paint stores can even add some black or white to darken or lighten the paint after you have used it in the living room.
- Q:Floor Tile information needed?
- Well the size is really up to you, I would probably keep it in a neat rectangle or square though, only as wide as the door is, but that's hardly a requirement. What kind of tile is it though, cause the installation will vary greatly depending on that. Need a bit more info =)
- Q:Sanding parquet floor tiles, advice please.?
- First okorder.com/ wood finish. It ain't cheap but you will be able to add new coats of finish later on without having to completely refinish the whole floor. You can rent a 'square sander' from Home Depot for abut $40 a day. It uses 4 six inch disk type sand paper. It doesn't dig in when started which allows a first time DIY person to do a good job. You move it around by putting pressure on the handle, real easy to use. Takes longer than a belt sander but you won't make mistakes. Make sure when you rent it that you get different size paper AND that they will stick (like velcro) to the sander unit face. You don't want to get home, start to use it and the sand paper disks fall off!! Had that happen with one. If you have a large floor to do rent the sander around 3 pm. You get 24 hours so you can sand from 3-11pm, go to bed, then start over in the morning. Otherwise you have to work from morning to evening. Makes for a long day.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range