|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Do I need to lay backerboard before I lay tile?
- If you plan to gut the bathroom then yes rip up the old flooring and put new ply wood down. dont use the good one side ply as the glue you will be using will require something to bite into. but if the plywood you use does have some knot holes then yopu have to use a patch filler before applying the glue. in your case its better to fit the new flooring from wall to wall rather than cutting around the new cabinest. you didnt mention what type of flooring you plan to replace the exsisting flooring with. If you are planning ceramic,porcelin,slate/natural stone then you will not have to se that patch filler. but remember when using any sort of tiles of the above mentioned use a thinset as using any mastic will take a very long time to set. Thinsets will set in 24hrs intile for you to grout the next day. Do keep in mind the temps to lay your tiles down on the back of the boxes of grout.
- Q:how to paint tile?
- I saw this done on a HGTV program. The tile on the walls was an ugly blue and they didn't have the $$$ to replace and tear out the old stuff so they painted it white with and epoxy type paint. It looked easy enough but I am sure the right rollers and such matter tons.
- Q:I need to get some opinions about tile flooring?
- Porcelain is a more dense tile with less water absorption. I prefer porcelain over ceramic. In most cases when/if you get a chip in porcelain it is much more noticeable. In any case, your taste will most likely determine your choice. However, tile has ratings, i.e., 1 thru 5. 1 being less durable and 5 being most durable. 1's and 2's would be a wall tile and 3-5 would be a floor tile. Ask your supplier when you see something you like. If he doesn't know, go somewhere else.
- Q:Ceramic tile over concrete skab?
- Any rocking means the tile is hitting either a high spot or there is a low spot. Low spots can be dealt with the thin set. As long as its less than a 1/4. High spots usually needs to be ground down flat. So to answer your question , for ease of installation and the prevention of cracked tiles at a later date, floors need to be as flat as possible. If you have minor rocking with no thin set down, in some cases a larger sized trowel will do the trick. Each case is different and has to be dealt with differently. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Quarry tiles - replace or restore?
- My opinion? Replace. I believe you would not be happy with the restoration since they were not laid properly in the first place. Doesn't matter which costs more if. in the end, you are unhappy with the results.
- Q:How did the tiles come out?
- 2, quintana bricks
The surface of the whole body is not glazed, and the front and the back are consistent with the material and color. Quintana bricks are a kind of wear-resistant tiles, although there are varieties such as seepage through the whole body, but relatively speaking, its color than glazed tiles. As the current interior design more and more tend to plain design, so the quintana brick more and more become a fashion, is widely used in the hall, aisle and outdoor walkway and other renovation projects on the ground; generally less used in the wall. Most of the anti-skid brick are all bricks.
- Q:What can you put at the top of the tile around your bathtub to make it looked finished?
- Bullnose tile, it's rounded off on one side to finish off the area
- Q:Newbie tiling question?
- Get okorder.com/
- Q:question on tile work - for my apartment?
- tile is always done with gaps, which are then filled with grout. small wall tiles usually have a tiny 1/16 gap, while floor tiles usually have bigger gaps from 3/16 up to 3/8
- Q:What kind of tiles good? How to look?
- Good quality tiles it is thick, low water absorption, high wear resistance, but also to no pollution, no radiation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range