|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:porcelain floor tiles?
- No you shouldn t.. Dirt, dust and every day stuff will accumulate in the joints and be almost impossible to get out. All tiles are designed to have a space, some smaller and some larger than others. The grout the goes between the tiles is part of the system to make it stable. Sealing the grout is a major help in keeping it clean and stain free, if this is your concern. Porcelain is made to have a sanded grout along with a space of 1/8 to about 1/4 inch. Or 3/6 mm This spacing will also help make up for minor tile sizes that will throw you off if you try to but them tight. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:installing ceramic tile?
- first of all measure ur bathroom and calculate how many square meters u need. Then decide on your tile layout (where u want the tiles to start and end.) normally you want to have full tiles in visible areas and have the cut tiles in less visible areas (behind doors, under basin cabinet, behind toilet) You should check ur levels to make sure the water runs to the floor drain, and if there is no floor drain make sure it runs to one area that is accesible to dry. Make sure it doesnt run towards the door and that you dont get multiple puddles. If the levels are not already done you will need to apply a screed of concrete (no coarse aggregate) and trowl it to the desired levels. Once that is set you decide on what type of binding agent (glue or mortar) that best suites your needs. pick a starting point (a corner in which u would use a whole tile) and as you go keep checking ur levels to maintain the correct slope for the water. You will probably need a tile cutting tool for area where you cant use a whole tile. That is just a basic idea of what ull need to do.
- Q:I'm new to floor tile.. can someone explain the charges?
- what the tile store quoted you is the price of the material only. depending on the area of the country you live in, tile installation prices vary. labor prices can range from $2-$10 a square foot depending on the size of the tiles, any pattern you may choose (brick pattern, diagonaly, etc), the type of material you choose (i charge upwards of $15 per foot for glass tiles. i know you are talking floor tiles, and i know you didn't pick a glass tile, but i've seen it done, and believe me, it's well worth $15 a foot!). moving furniture can incur an additional charge; save this money by clearing the room yourself. any floor prep can be additional. if your floor is off-grade (as in not a concrete slab, or you are referring to an upstairs room) then an installer will charge additional for the cost and installation of an underlayement, which is required for tile if installed over plywood. talk with anyone you know who has had ceramic tile installed recently and see who they might recommend. the tile store might offer recommendations as well. get about 3 before you commit to an installer. to giver you a general idea on prices--if you choose a 16 inch tile to be installed over concrete on a straight pattern (square tiles, not diagonal or diamond pattern), you're looking to pay about $3-5 labor per square foot. good luck!
- Q:Can I refinish my tile floor?
- Ceramic tile can not be refinished to have different look. If you do not like the tile, you will need to tear it out and put new tile down. There are many choices available. I would reccomend a porcelaine tile, beacuse they are stronger and more durable than cearmic.
- Q:When to use sheetrock for tile?
- You never use a sheetrock to do tile. Only as a normal wall covering to be painted in a non wet area such as a back splash or a wainscot. Then that you can tile over. You may have used a product ( or one similar) called Denshield. This is a 1/2 special backer board you can use on floors and you work with it just like a sheet rock. because it was a light weight fiberglass impregnated gypsum board. Just like the 1/2 cement board you could use it on floors and wall where moisture is present and you installed it in a thinset bed of mortar prior to nailing it down. Sheet rock is a general term for dry wall, used for regular walls to be painted. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Can you use a glass cutter to cut tile?
- You score tile with the glass cutter. For other than straight cuts those nippers are still useful.
- Q:Dongpeng tiles and Europe Shennuo which cost-effective
- Industry Top Brand:
First, the aesthetic ceramic (with two brands):
1, "Marco Polo" aesthetic group's first brand to antique brick-based, industry's first brand antique brick.
2, "beautiful LD ceramic" is the beautiful group launched in 2003 high-end brand, the Italian registered international brands, the top of the design concept, the tattoo brick in the industry unique, are difficult, high standards of production technology, no one imitation success, Now mainly to high-definition stone, supporting wood tiles, polished tiles, small size tiles and flowers, is a stylish, avant-garde brand.
Second, Bode tiles: focus on high-end market, mainly to microcrystalline stone, is the first microcrystalline stone brand in the industry have considerable visibility, but now many companies are producing microcrystalline stone, the status of decline, The
Third, the "Italian bee" "Mango": small size tiles, suitable for pastoral, American, British, Mediterranean, and other styles.
- Q:Tile 60 * 60 price
- 600 * 600 difference of 6 yuan, a good point of about 15 yuan, the best 60 or so
- Q:How the gold fritters tiles
- on the quality of tiles, but also concerned about the sale of goods, such as delivery
To teach you some simple identification of brick quality is good or bad way: 1. to see the origin (the general quality of Guangdong brick better); 2 to see flatness; 3 to see if there are pores, particles; The earth tiles 30 to 40 pounds, the heavier the weight of the brick the greater the degree of porcelain, the higher the quality of the higher the quality of the theory is better); 5. listen to sound; 6 to see the water absorption (all ceramic tiles should not absorb the back of the water); Test slip resistance (in the case of water)
- Q:Tiling kitchen floor question?
- I have never tiled a floor but i have done a backsplash and it should be about the same. It was not very difficult and kinda fun. You will need something to cut tile with or you will waste a lot of tile.I have found that you can find how to do anything by doing a search on the internet--this is what I suggest you do. Now just my opinion--I would not want a tile floor in my kitchen because they are hard on your legs and back if you stand on them a lot and any thing breakable dropped on them will not stand a chance also they will crack if heavy object is dropped. There are many alternatives to tile, laminate that looks like tile or wood would be a good choice or hardwood.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range