|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What kind of paint will stick to tile?
- I am a tile setter and also a professional flooring salesman and i will tell you that regaurdless of what paint you put on the tile it will not stay on forever as the tiles are glazed and then fired to set in the color that is already on the tile. That surface is impervious to anything. You can try epoxy paint but just be prepaired for when it will begin to crack and peel. Best of luck to you though.
- Q:I need wall tiles from B&Q last fitted three years ago any idea where I can get discontinued stock?
- Rose, You might get lucky and find them if you Google it. Only 3 years old, you might find them somewhere out there. Good Luck !!!
- Q:How to fix loose roof tiles?
- You don't; screw your resolve to the sticking place, then get out the ladder and hammer! - Hym Glorianus......... GL>
- Q:In pai gow tiles, does the banker set his tiles after the players do?
- yes to main question
- Q:Sealing Porcelin Tile?
- Porcelain tile is not porous so sealing is not recommended and can make it slippery like a sheet of ice...You can seal the grout in between though.
- Q:what are the pros and cons of having a ceramic tiled floor and a vinyl floor?
- Any tile can go right into a bathing room and on the floor, in simple terms p.c.. what you like the appropriate. i would not propose something particularly slick, which includes a vivid marble or granite, or a vivid glazed ceramic. If put in appropriate, none could crack, even with form, except something unforseen happens, which includes a slab crack. 12x12 tiles would not be too vast for a small bathing room. go larger in case you desire. 16x16, or 18x18 even. the bigger the tile, the bigger the bathroon looks (it particularly is an phantasm) and likewise, the fewer grout joints to bathe. attempt your interior of reach tile distributor for the acquisition of your tile earlier you visit residing house Depot or Lowes, as they have a greater useful high quality of tile and that they are no longer particularly high priced like human beings think of. now and lower back you will discover reliable deals for the time of the distributors on a discontinued tile or a sale. determine you get greater desirable tiles in case one breaks or cracks interior the destiny, particularly substantial in case you purchase a discontinued tile. reliable success!
- Q:Slate tile walkways & concrete walkways?
- Slate must be firmly attached to a base of something as it is very brittle on its own. You can use bagged concrete for a walkway but if you are going to put slate on top it must be at least 3 thick and that is a lot to mix by hand. A better idea would be to make stepping stones with the slate on them and use those to make the walkway. You could use the bagged mix and make a couple at a time at bout 2 they would be fine. If you use the bagged mix get the one with the fiber in it if you are gonna do the stones. Good luck
- Q:Kitchen BackSplash Ideas - KITCHEN BACKSPLASH TILING?
- Yes the trowel you have is the correct one for a mastic. And you have 2 options, spread some mastic and set a tile to see how the coverage is after you remove the tile. Set in place and give a gentle twisting motion, remove tile and if you have 80% coverage or better you good to go.If not you ll have to back butter the tile .. I can t tell you any other way because I don t know just how deep the pattern is.. As to why they have the waffle pattern, it foe a couple reasons.. One is for body strength after a glue or thin set fills this void. The other is an identifying type mark .. I can tell different tiles by their pattern at times.. Any other questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:How to fix an old tile floor?
- If you don't want to pay for the labor to have it cleaned, you will be the one to do it yourself. Elbo Grease. Get some Tile Acid Cleaner from the Home dpot/Lowes, and a couple of hand held scrub brushes, some plastic bristles, some metal bristles, (to see which works best). Get a spray bottle, poor the acid into it. do not delut with water. Not until after it has sat on it for 5 min and you have scrubbed and scrubbed. Then spray with water (lightly Misting) and wipe up with disposable towels. Dont forget the rubber gloves. After the entire floor is finished or until you are satisfied (or if you want to do in Stages) wait until entirely dry and get some Tile Sealer and begin to apply. Pay attention to the grout lines first then mop all over the tile. The cost for materials will be about $50--$70 But the labor is where the real money is. Have Fun I do not envy you.
- Q:Standard Specification for Common Tile and Flat Table
- 80x80 floor tile is 0.64 square 60X60 floor tile is 0.36 square 0.3X0.3 floor tile is 0.09 square 0.3X0.45 wall tile is 0.135 square square square ÷ brick square number = brick number such as 80 square floor laying 80X80 floor tiles 80 ÷ 0.64 = 125 tablets
The answer was adopted by the questioner
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range