|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:What is good for tiles?
- Brand is not recommended, but can help how to identify good or bad?
The price is not good to say, but can distinguish what is good under the tile binder.
Buy a pack of tiles dedicated adhesive open: 1: to see whether the powder is delicate, delicate products as well, easier to stick. 2: to see whether the color is uniform, even the product as well, more stable when the factory mixing. 3: add water for 5 minutes, wait and see paste paste material, see consistency, consistency as high as well. Indicating a higher bond strength. 4: construction performance, approved scraping on the back of the tile to see whether the smooth, smooth as well, better waterproof performance. 5: paving tiles after looking at the drying time of the tile binder, slow dry material is good, quick-drying is because the addition of cement plus, slow dry advantage is that the binder material can be fully hydrated with tiles Enough time to stick together, and not because of quick drying, water can not hydrate.
- Q:Erosion tiles underground?
- These aren't erosion tiles, they are drainage tiles. Do a web search on tile drainage and you'll find out all you need to know about the subject. BTW, tiles and tile lines are just underground pipes with holes in them, used to lower shallow water tables. It wasn't clear to me that you understood this, so sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious.
- Q:Tiling question?
- use the same tools, dont fill the pits on the tiles, it'll look bad, use the same tile adhesive too if youve got any left.
- Q:Toilet tile size
- Tiles are generally used 300 * 300
The wall to see your bathroom area and your personal preferences to set
Wall tile general specifications are 200 * 300,250 * 330,300 * 450,300 * 600
If the bathroom area is relatively small, the use of 200 * 300 or 250 * 330 specifications of the wall, but 200 * 300 specifications are now very few people, if it is decorated to rent the use of 200 * 300 specifications, the use of their own homes 250 * 330 specifications
Toilet area in general or relatively large can be used 300 * 450 specifications or 300 * 600 specifications
300 * 450 specifications is now the conventional specifications, the general use of more, if the bathroom area is relatively large and want to decorate some of the higher, you can use 300 * 600 specifications imitation marble wall
- Q:Laminate Tile VS Ceramic Tile: Which is Better for a Kitchen?
- Laminate Tiles
- Q:Tiling Tubs??????????
- (s+2)^2-s^2 would provide the area of the tile border. It is equivalent to the area of the whole hot tub installation, including tile, minus the area of the tub itself. 4(s+1) would be a length in feet, and is not equivalent to any area. The perimeter of the hot tub is 4s, and the perimeter of the whole installation, including the tile is 4(s+2). 4(s+1), ignoring units, would give the number of tiles required for the border, which if multiplied by the area of one tile (1 ft^2) would give the area of the tile border. (s+2)^2-s^2 = s^2 + 4s + 4 - s^2 = 4s + 4 = = 4(s + 1) sq. ft. is also the area of the tile border. So they are the same, if you account for the difference in units.
- Q:Is polished tiles and tiles a thing?
- Not the same, polished tiles are a kind of tiles inside, tiles are big categorized, polished tiles are just branches.
Tiles, tiles, is a refractory metal oxide and semi-metal oxide, through the grinding, mixing, pressing, glazing, sintering process, and the formation of an acid-resistant porcelain or stone, such as the construction or decoration Of the material, collectively referred to as tiles. The raw materials are mostly made of clay, quartz sand and so on.
According to the use of points: outside the wall, the wall, floor tiles, square brick, industrial tiles and so on.
According to the molding points: dry pressure molding brick, extrusion molding brick, plastic molding brick.
Ingredients: oxidized tiles, reduced tiles.
According to glazed: glazed tiles, no glazed tiles.
According to the water absorption points: porcelain tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware brick, stoneware brick, ceramic brick.
According to varieties: polished tiles, antique tiles, tiles, all cast glaze, throwing crystal tiles, microcrystalline stone, split brick, square brick (cultural brick).
According to the production process points: printing tiles, polished tiles, spot bricks, crystal tiles, no glazed tiles.
The polished tiles are a kind of bright bricks made of polished tiles. Relative to the whole body brick, the polished tile surface to be much cleaner. Polished tiles hard wear and tear, suitable for use in most of the interior space except the toilet, kitchen, such as for balconies, facade decoration and so on. In the use of infiltration technology on the basis of polished tiles can make a variety of imitation stone, imitation wood effect.
- Q:Prime Durock before tiling?
- Do NOT prime cement board before tiling. The whole reason is to bond to the cement substance of the Durock or cement board. There are times or situations that you need to water proof cement board , but that would be a different situation. I would consider hiring some one else. He may be fine at certain projects but he does not know allot about tiling. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Cleaning groutingon tiled floor?
- grout cleaner and toothbrush.
- Q:How to put tile on painted drywall...?
- iam not sure if tile glue will adhere to paint so you may have to strip the paint of the villa board wall (bathrooms are made with a cement based wall sheet called ,villa board/Fibre cement sheet/Fibro. Rest of the house is Drywall). you need - bucket a tile glue mixer ( an atachment that fits onto your drill) make sure to buy a glue that is designed for FC sheeting. a glue spreader ( it has square notches in it) plastic cross spacers and wedge spacers. a tile cutter OR an angle grinder with a mayssonry disk sillicon (ask for bathroom type) a silicon gun grout, Sponge, Grout spreader ( or a peice of rubber size of your hand will do the same) work out how your tiles will look by running some sqaure and straight lines so you can work off, once you get a straight row of tiles the rest will follow that line and you should line up nicely with the walls if you worked it out correctly. mix your glue to a custard type consistancy and smear up the wall with the notches spreading your glue. place first tile by coming at the wall at a 90 dgr angle to the wall then lightly lift and press the tile onto the wall, put in your cross spacers and repeat for the next tile. Make sure not to leave any glue on tiles or souroundings as it is VERY hard to get off.!! And make sure to clean out the gaps between the tiles so grout can get in. once tiles are all in place allow 24hours dry time then you are ready for the grout (gap infil) when you buy the grout ask for a water proof one, all you do is mix it up till its a melted choclate consistancy and just press into the gaps at the same time wiping it up with a moist sponge untill it looks even and just a little bit below the tile surface. last step is to Sillicon up the edges with the wall meets the tiles with the same color as your grout
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range