|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:→ tile background wall is good tiles background wall renderings
- The integrated wall consists of four layers of material: 1. Aluminum foil, because the product can be installed directly on the wall of the rough housing, in order to strengthen the corrosion resistance of the product designed to greatly enhance the service life of the product. 2. Polyurethane, the use of polyurethane in the wall panel, is to enhance the product on the actual home improvement process of applicability, which enhance the wall to noise, heat insulation, moisture and other phenomena; Similarly, the polyurethane products to fill, strengthen the product Can impact. 3. Aluminum, the basic definition of the actual shape of the product. 4. Film, define the color of the product and the actual installation effect. The product can be defined as: rapid installation of materials, environmentally friendly materials, fashion decorative materials. Integrated wall is a new type of decorative wall materials, the market is highly ductile, compared to the market can replace part of the wall processing materials: paint, wallpaper, tiles; in the artificial can be canceled: paint workers, mud workers, etc. Need to carpentry operation, the process can generally be equipped with 2-3 people can, home improvement is generally completed in a week. Greatly reduce labor costs.
- Q:Has anyone sucessfully drilled into tiling or how do I remove tiles?
- A bit for drilling concrete works well , also they make a spade bit that can be used for tile or glass, If it is a thick tile i would use a bit and a drill with the sds chuck as it won't slip. You can get the bits at Home Depot of just about any hardware/lumber supply store. the drill with the sds chuck can be rented if you do not have one.this is if you are trying to anchor something into the tiled wall. If you want to remove the tile, you are better to pull the tile and drywall off at the same time , if you try removing the tile alone it will damage the drywall and you'll have to float the whole thing or remove it anyway. Good Luck !
- Q:Replacing a ceramic tile floor?
- it is never a good idea to overlay anything, but it is your choice... myself i would remove the floor tile, check to make sure that the underlayment is well attached, if not you can screw down all the joints, put down luan board (screw and glue) which is 1/4 inch thick, using the correct thin set for what you have relay the tile floor. if there is any height differences around the cabinets simply use a small 1/4 round around the kick plates at the bottom of the cabinets, this will help with any cosmetic looks. when you get someone to lay the floor make sure they are bonded and insured and get any permits if needed for your area.
- Q:installing a shower door to a tile shower?
- Okay. So when I was three, I got a hold of a permanent marker and took it to my parents' fridge. My mother grabbed a tube of toothpaste and a washcloth. She gently rubbed the toothpaste into the marker and it came right off. My niece did the same thing recently and I tried toothpaste. It worked. Then all you have to do is rinse it. But this might be a bit different because the plastic from the calculator may have soaked up the ink. Give toothpaste a try.
- Q:An 8in by 8in area is covered with with 1in square tiles. Two of the 64 tiles turn out to by faulty.?
- The number of ways you can select a position for the first tile is 64. The number of ways to position the second tile is then 63. So, the total number of ways to position 2 tiles is 64*63= 4032. But, since it doesn't matter if tile #1 and #2 are switched, you have to divide this by 2 (at least, if the tiles are all the same). That gives you 2016 different ways. The number of ways you can place a pair of tiles (so that they share an edge) is just the number of ways you can tile the pair horizontally plus the number of ways you can do it vertically, which for a square will be the same. So, twice the number of ways to tile the square horizontally is 2* (4+3)*8. The 2 is because we are taking twice the number, the 4 is the number of ways you can do it starting at one edge, the 3 is the number of ways starting one tile in, and the 8 is the number of horizontal rows. The total is 112. So, there are 112 of the 2016 total ways where the tiles share an edge. This makes the final probability 112/2016.
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- The tile is installed incorrectly. Water has soaked the blue board and it was a matter of time before theu fell off on their own. Tile should never be installed this way and especially in a well used shower where a lot of use will make it go bad faster. Nothing less than a cement backer board should have been used. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How much for labor on 20x20 porcelein tile?
- The ideal way would be to remove the vinyl floor tiles and install your porcelain tile - HOWEVER, the issue is with the black glue under the old vinyl. Black glue was used many years ago and contains asbestos and petroleum. That being said, even if you keep it wet enough to keep the asbestos fibers out of the air, you still have petroleum residue on the floor which WILL interact with the thin set and the tiles will not stay down. I run into this ALOT in older homes and businesses, and it is best left alone, and proper steps taken to go over it. Put down wonder board, backer board, underlayment....whatever they call it in your area, and install your porcelain on top of that. Leave the old vinyl and adhesive alone.
- Q:What kind of ceramic tile?
- Features: This is a kind of high temperature firing ceramic tile, is the hardest of all the tiles. Sometimes polished tiles are scratched when the tiles are still safe and sound.
Mosaic: Mosaic is a special way of the existence of brick, it is generally composed of dozens of small pieces of brick to form a relatively large brick. Acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken. Categories It is mainly divided into ceramic mosaic, marble mosaic, glass mosaic. Scope It is small and colorful, colorful is widely used in indoor small area, wall and outdoor walls and the ground.
Features Specifications, thin and small, hard texture, acid, alkali, wear, no water, strong pressure, not broken, colorful and versatile.
- Q:How can I tell which ceramic tiles are good quality?
- Go to Home Depot, you will be able to find someone that works there and they will show you a wide variety of ceramic tiles. You would probably find what you are looking for or either you would see something you like. Let the professionals handle the work.
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- Peel and stick will not work. Everybody is else is right that you'd be much happier removing the old tile and either re-tiling or just using wall underneath (if needs repair you may have to cover with a new thin sheet of drywall.) If you refuse to do it......you could just paint the tile. Clean it really well, prime it, and paint over the top. It's the easiest and cheapest way to cover it up. Once again, I have to say that I think if you are going through all of the trouble to remodel the kitchen, you might as well just remove the old tile and replace it with new. You could get subway tile, which is cheap and timeless.......
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range