|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:probablity question: there are 5 red tileds, 4 blue tiles......?
- 4 out of 12 then 5 out of 11
- Q:Do you need need grout spacing for marble floor tile?
- as was mentioned the grout lines help to allow for small or large diferences in size. The grout also makes the seal between the tile to keep water from leaking between.
- Q:removing commercial tile?
- How to remove a tile? First of all, get a good old chisel and hammer. You have to break the tiles and remove the plaster. Just be careful you do not over do it or you will end up damaging the wall totally. Safety is also a concern. When you chisel or break these tiles, sharp pieces of it becomes a dangerous projectile scattering all over. Always wear protective gear, like glasses, gloves and a mask if you are allergic to dust. Off course if there is a drain nearby, cover it to prevent dust or tile particles from entering the drain.
- Q:How to fix just one flooring tile?
- I assume it's ceramic tiles, not vinyl? It's probably the wood subfloor or wood tile underlayment, you can use some wood screws underneath the floor to tighten the plywood to the floor joists. Of course, that might mean opening up the ceiling below, but that's probably easier to patch than the tile floor. Or, you remove some of the tile grout, and screw into the joist from above, then re-grout. That could be tricky- you need to know exactly where the floor joists are.
- Q:How to look at the quality of tiles
- Not a professional to buy tiles, as long as the attention of tiles glazed light, flat, slippery, delicate, color should be clear, the pattern should be uniform, percussion to crisp (cooked), the size to be consistent. I see that Bacheng is a good tiles.
- Q:Small size tiles for external walls
- Small tiles generally include 100mm * 100mm and 150mm * 150mm two or so, more than 200mm should not call a small tile, unless the individual himself.
- Q:How to I fix tile that has been overgrouted!?
- Kudos to William After installing multiple thousands of sq. ft. of tile, and hundreds of gallons of grout, I so want to not offend you; but the WIPE process probably should have been more resolute on your part. Grout is Mortar/Cement essentially, and when doing tile grouting; the sponging might often be considered as a 3 stage process. Barely moist immediately after application; then as the grout sets, the sponging can increase in how wet you work it. The final result is often just DUST that can easily be wiped away. The issue should have been easy to relate to; as most tile has compressed edges; designed to allow wiping, but not strictly grouting flush with the tile face. In your case, and again; no offense; it seems it's beyond those stages. I guess I'm also curious as to the type of sponge you used. Knowledge is something we so often gain AFTER we NEED it. Certainly you'll have to use abrasives, and possibly a rounded paint knife blade or dinner knife. Nylon/woven scrubbers will likely be ineffective. With care; and if the tile is decent; scraping at the grout shouldn't scratch the tile; to any extreme. The deeper truth however; is that it may never look as it should; and almost as if the grout is squeezed out or bleeding onto the tile face. I do wish you well. Steven Wolf
- Q:How do I fix a stained bathroom tile?
- The tile should have been sealed, and then re-sealed every year by the people at the carpet store - you are not responsible for her not maintaining her house. I understand that probably doesn't help you - the short answer is - the tile is cheap and painted/stained not all the material dyed to match. You may be able to fix it by using a similarly colored Porcelain stain, or other stain type - just be very careful that you don't get stain on the grout - and once the tile is stained make sure it is sealed.
- Q:Tile Cutting Service?
- Try your local flooring stores. The store I work in cuts tile so I would assume most flooring stores could.
- Q:How do I remove ceramic counter tiles from kitchen without damaging?
- Having recently removed a s***load of tile during a kitchen remodel, I wish you luck in saving a whole lot of them! Carefully slide a prybar under the edge of the tile---wiggle til it loosens then use the prybar as a lever to remove the tile. It worked for me. Surprisingly many remained whole without chips or cracks, and I wasn't trying to save them. Just didn't want the huge mess involved in the sledgehammer method. LOL
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range