|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:Remodeling bathroom..Drilling a hole in porcelain tile?
- If you have a small Dremel Multipro hand held drill Model 285 or equal with a diamond drill bit to cut circular holes that would save you a lot of time.
- Q:Getting holes in Scrabble tiles?
- I use a very fine drill bit and a Dremel tool. You need line up your holes and mark them on either side of the scrabble tile. Then you drill about half way in from each side. This lessens your chances of drilling through at an angle and ruining your tile. You need to be very careful and use a vise or clamp so you do not injure yourself. If you need a new drill bit, get a very small bit. You might even take a scrabble tile with you to be sure the drill bit is small enough. You cannot use a nail as it puts too much pressure on the wood and it will split on you every time.
- Q:Tiles, remove or not?
- You can apply plaster to tiles but as they are non-absorbant you have to use a neat bonding agent first. Then apply the plaster when the agent is still tacky. Alternatively you can apply a slurry of 2 parts sharp sand and 1 part cement, mixed with 1 part bonding agent to 1 part water. Apply this with a stiff brush to give a stippled coating. When dry plaster over. Though I havent tried it I should think that using a builders adhesive you can stick plasterboard to tiles or why not tile over with new tiles. I did that in my bathroom with no problems.-just make sure tiles are cleaned of grease then tile in usual way. Hope this helps
- Q:how do I drill through ceramic tile?
- Put a piece of masking tape over the area to be drilled. Drill hole where desired with a masonry drill bit. Don't worry this is a simple operation. Just go slow with the drilling and the tape should keep the tile from cracking.
- Q:Pricing on tile and carpet?
- Check out Home Depot or Lowes.............personal opinion - don't use carpet at all - it holds in so much dirt, dust, mites, smells, etc. Terrible for anyone with allergies. Just my opinion. The only place that has carpet in our house is the stairs and hallway...........put laminate wood flooring in the bedrooms and tile everywhere else. You can buy throw rugs that can be cleaned easier than carpeting. Best of luck!! Ü
- Q:What tile layout do you like best? Pics included?
- I like the first pic of the tiling.
- Q:Where can I find hand-made terracotta floor tiles?
- Hand made terracotta tile can be gotten at most tile shops ( the good mom and pop tile stores, not the big box stores). You will have a shade and variation in the tile but I m sure your aware of that. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Anyone ever tiled a counter top?
- This is a litttle tricky to answer because I can't see what you have to work with. However, here is how I do it. Remove all of the old counter top down to where you can see down into the cabinets below. Then I use 3/4 inch thick plywood. It doesn't have to be the sanded kind because over the top of that I put a layer or the thin 1/4 inch tile backer board, sometimes called Miracle Board or Cement board. Be sure to counter sink the screw heads just below the serfice or you will have problems seating your tile. I always try to size my top at this point so I don't have to cut many tiles. Every situation is different so you have to do some figuring at this point. I always lay my tiles out dry to see how they fit first. Then you must think about the edge trim that will go around the outside edge of the counter top. I use oak but that also depends on what style you are doing but none the less something must incaplsulate the tiled area. Use the little tile spacers at the corners of the tiles to get an even fit. They are shaped like an + and are cheap. Most home centers have guides for free that have good info, take advantage of that. I wish I could send a picture of my island top. Just looking at a picture helps alot. Also, use the pre-mixed latex adhesive to put them down, much better and don't forget to seal the grout when it is dry. Good luck!
- Q:Kent has a 2-ft by 2-ft square floor to cover with tiles. He has 38 tiles.?
- 24 in by 24 in 6 rows 4 in high 3 columns 8 in wide that's 18 pieces 4 by 8 4 triangles will make one such piece 2 of the squares will make one such pieces that's a total of 20 pieces 4 by 8 so there'll be 2 of those pieces left over
- Q:tile or linoleum for kitchen and bathroom?
- How long do you want it to last? If you are 70 don't bother putting tons o cash in it. If you plan to live in your house a while then put whatever you want to live with. I changed the lino in the baths to tile - wish I had spent the money in the beginning. I had more problems with the caulking around the tub with the lino. Have tile in the kitchen - a bowl of ice cream dropped from counter height ends up looking like an armadillo on the highway at rush hour - you don't even get one bounce from you dishes. On the other hand a knife dropped on lino will land tip first and that one little spot collects dirt - and there will be more of those little holes that appear when no one is looking.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range