|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
|Tile Type: |
beige ,black ,white
|Water absorbtion: |
|Type details: |
Polished Porcelain Vitrified Tiles With Price
|Delivery time: |
Quick ,on time
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||White carton with wooden pallet with fumigation in 20'GP container|
|Delivery Detail:||15-25 days after receiving deposit|
1. Spot Feeder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
2. Micro Powder Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
3. Unpolished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
4. Polished Salt and Pepper Porcelain Floor Tiles Series,
The Advantage of Vitrified Tiles with price:
2.No color difference.
3.Low water absorption.
4.Resistence to bending strength.
5.Resistence to fading ,discoloration.
6.Glazed surface ,top grade quality.
7. Equipment from German and Italy.
8.It is good for house decoration of interior flooring and wall tile bulding materil , kitchen wall tile building materils ,bathroom wall tiles build material ,Balcony ,super market ,house design ,shopping mall ,warehouse construction material
- Q:measuring 28 inches on each side, needed to tile a kitchen measuring 102 ft. by 18 ft.?
- 102 ft = 1224 inches = 44 tiles long 18 ft = 216 inches = 8 tiles wide 44 * 8 = 352 tiles
- Q:Porcelain or Ceramic tiles?
- They are both basically the same, my husband remodels and he has used both on many locations. It is all about your taste and finding something you like and can live with for a long time. As long as you seal it (as often as recomended) any tile will last a long time unless chipped or cracked. You'll probably get tired of it before you actually need to change it. They say porcelain is better for damp areas but we have used both in bathrooms with no problems so far. It's the grout that must be sealed and it's not that costly Lowe's and Home Depot can tell you the best sealant to use and you could do it yourself at a considerable cheaper price.
- Q:seeking advice on cracking grout/creaking tiles?
- A couple possibilities, the use of such a large trowel wasn t needed. The thin set may not have been set up before foot traffic was on it,and the bond was broken, leading to loose tiles and thus grout cracking. The thinset may have been to thick or thin leading to not bonding or poor bonding. The grout may have been to watery and thus weak from to much water or to much water was used in washing the tile when grouting. What are you wanting to do? Repair the tiles?Regrout? To find out if the tiles are loose, get down and rap your knuckles on the tile with the cracked grout and then off to the side in a less used area. If the tiles you suspect are loose, there will be a hollow sound especially along the edge of the tile.It should sound firm on the other area. You don t need a handy man for this. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:How to drill a large hole in ceramic tile?
- Drill a small hole, say 1/4 then useing a tile saw cut the large hole. Tile saws are availlable fro any DIY stor.
- Q:Home decoration with what tiles better
- Tile selection is more important, I prefer the tiles, home decoration is used in tiles and plump fabric, the color is very beautiful
- Q:Our newly installed tile back splash looks wavy.?
- Spacers are not always needed if these are sheet mounted glass tiles. If individually set tiles then yes they are needed.. Some sheet mounted tiles ( either ceramic or glass) are not set absolutely straight and need to be checked. The best way to check if they are wavy or not straight is to use a straight edge or with 2 people use a string and stretch it out along the grout line. Another possible thing is that your glass isn t all the same size and gives it a wavy look.. This does happen in both glass and ceramics. In this case if the grout line is straight thats all a tile person can do. Not defending the person , just giving some possible explanations. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Cost of putting vinyl tile down in basement?
- The self adhesive vinyl tile, which you can do yourself costs anywhere from 89cents to 99cents at home depot. Figure any where from $560-$620 as an average price. Good luck on your project!
- Q:How to start an offset tile pattern?
- Offset Tile Pattern
- Q:can i lay linoleum over ceramic cracked tile?
- Cracked tiles usually indicate loose tiles, if they are loose, the vinyl or lino will show the cracks and loose tile in no time at all. If the tiles happen to be tight, and the crack is caused by a structure failure some where then the tiles can be treated so you can lay sheet goods over them. There are easy ways to tell which is which. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar . GL
- Q:Paint tiles!!!?
- Yes you can paint tiles! And you spray it on!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range