Technical specification of long fiber spunbond Nonwoven geotextile:
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
Features of Nonwoven geotextile:
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for construction.
Application of Nonwoven geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- Roof waterproofing can not use a single waterproof material, must be rigid and flexible combination of construction, flexible waterproof stretch is good, a little bit of settlement or deformation will not damage the waterproof layer. Rigid waterproof (ie mortar waterproofing agent) waterproof at the same time, can play a protective role, waterproof layer is not easy to be destroyed.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Master roof: the general use of 40 thick C20 reinforced fine stone concrete protection.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- There is no "cushion" on the roof, and there is a concrete cushion under the basement floor. What you said may be leveling, is the base of the waterproof layer.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- Chalet recommended to do sloping roof, the lowest point suggested 2.4. Talk about the ground, the roof, the wall area divided by the length of your board length and width of the area can be calculated on the amount of it!
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
- The foamed concrete is a foaming system through a foaming machine that allows the foaming agent to be fully mechanically foamed and the foam is mixed evenly with the slurry.
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Five, how the basement moisture:
1, moisture-proof material
This is the decoration in the attention of the problem, the basement is relatively humid place, so when we should pay attention to the decoration, the choice of wallpaper, tiles and other moisture-proof effect of better decoration materials, and other basement ceiling, floor, walls are To be the best waterproof.
2, ventilation and moisture
Strengthen the air circulation on the moisture is more helpful, can effectively reduce the indoor moisture content.
3, electrical dehumidification
If you run into the rainy weather, outdoor air humidity is relatively high, it is not suitable for long ventilation, you can use the exhaust fan, air conditioning or dehumidifier and other machines for indoor dehumidification.
4, desiccant dehumidification
In addition to the use of a variety of electrical dehumidification can also be placed some moisture damp dehumidification effect of small items, such as desiccant, charcoal and other indoor moisture, but the desiccant is a service life, the general need for frequent replacement.
5, to warm moisture
Installation of warmth is also one of the effective means of underground moisture protection, to warm the basement room temperature can be maintained at a certain temperature can keep the room dry and not wet, but pay attention to the temperature is not too high will cause the room is too dry, Comfortable.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- 4. The second layer to do mortar waterproof (mortar waterproof), waterproof at the same time can protect the bottom of the flexible waterproof.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- Most of the slope roof itself is not waterproof. The role of the slope roof is used for drainage,
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Commonly used materials are, cement mortar leveling layer, fine stone concrete leveling layer, asphalt mortar leveling layer and so on. Leveling layer and the difference between the cushion, which is a very easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range