Technical specification of long fiber spunbond Nonwoven geotextile:
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
Features of Nonwoven geotextile:
Good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for construction.
Application of Nonwoven geotextile:
Geotextile has excellent permeability, acquired, durability, which can be widely used in railway, highway, movement hall, Dams, hydraulic structures, hence hole, coastal shoal, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects. The main products are Synthetic staple fibers needle punched non woven geotextiles and slit and spilt film yarn woven geotextiles.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Roofing layer of leveling layer is usually used 20mm thick 1: 2.5 cement mortar. The leveling layer may be made directly on the structural concrete surface, or it may be made on the insulation layer and is provided for the construction of the waterproof material.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- As well as the time to build a wooden building with concrete pier, from the ground or contact the ground to do a good job preserving.
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- 4. The second layer to do mortar waterproof (mortar waterproof), waterproof at the same time can protect the bottom of the flexible waterproof.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- Second, sub-grid seam set
In order to reduce the total shrinkage and temperature stress of the large area waterproof layer, avoid the leakage of the waterproof layer due to the deformation of the structural layer and the change of the temperature and humidity, the waterproof layer should be divided according to the shape, size and structure of the flat roof, Stay sewn. The waterproof layer is divided into several squares.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 2, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- Raft foundation do not do waterproof mainly depends on the design of the groundwater level considerations, calculated if the floor itself to meet the requirements, you can not do, and not rigid to do
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- Foam concrete density grade is generally 300-1800kg / m3, commonly used foam concrete density grade 300-1200 kg / m3,
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Prefabricated board floor layer of cement layer is not called the cushion, should be called leveling layer, this layer can be removed, but be careful not to damage the prefabricated plate.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- 3. The first layer to do a flexible waterproof, try the valve Bai fat together with the full bricks that are roof-specific anti-aging waterproof coating.
We are specialized in the production and marketing of Waterproofing Materials and Machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||America; Europe; Asia
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range