Spunbond Nonwoven Geotextile
made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Prefabricated board floor layer of cement layer is not called the cushion, should be called leveling layer, this layer can be removed, but be careful not to damage the prefabricated plate.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- As well as the time to build a wooden building with concrete pier, from the ground or contact the ground to do a good job preserving.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- Concrete watering maintenance time: the use of Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement or slag Portland cement mixed with concrete, not less than 7d;
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
Bubble concrete is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly building materials, which are widely used in wall materials, but there are still some defects, such as low strength, cracking, water absorption, as the cushion of its strength is not enough standard.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- You can dig, but be careful not to use a strong earthquake with the machinery to remove, otherwise it will damage the original structure.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- First, the rigid waterproof layer in a large area of construction, by the external force, temperature, humidity changes, structural layer deformation and other factors prone to cracking, leading to leakage, the design should consider the deformation of the waterproof layer to take the necessary Structural or structural measures to avoid and mitigate the cracking of the waterproofing layer to achieve the desired waterproofing effect.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Commonly used materials are, cement mortar leveling layer, fine stone concrete leveling layer, asphalt mortar leveling layer and so on. Leveling layer and the difference between the cushion, which is a very easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range