PE reinforced film, reinforced poly film,featured by
1) Material:100%PE. two sides laminated.
2) Weight: 100gsm-200gsm
3) UV protected.
Color of PE reinforced film:
Transparent, sliver, yellow,green,with natural weaving.
Type of PE reinforced film:
* Finished size: with ropes in hem and aluminum eyelets every 3 feet or customized
* Roll size: width 2m*length 100m /roll.
Application of PE reinforced film:
*SCAFFOLDING : For the construction buildings, prevrention from dropping
dangerous things, keeping warm, it prevents dust and contaminated dirt from
the inside of the construction buildings.
*ROOFING : Waterproof from outside and keep away from wetness inside of the roof.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- It can be seen, in the preparation of the project budget, the cushion is also a very important sub-head, the amount of its calculation is often measured by m3, the current commonly used materials are concrete, gravel, stone, Stone slag), slag, slag concrete, lime and so on.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Master roof: the general use of 40 thick C20 reinforced fine stone concrete protection.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Ring beam is reinforced concrete. Is to increase the overall wall and overall stiffness, improve the side resistance performance, according to the earthquake or masonry specifications set. There may be in the ground wall, there may be in the underground wall.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- First help you correct it, foam concrete used in the roof should be the role of thermal insulation, not as a cushion.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- There is no "cushion" on the roof, and there is a concrete cushion under the basement floor. What you said may be leveling, is the base of the waterproof layer.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- Concrete watering maintenance time: the use of Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement or slag Portland cement mixed with concrete, not less than 7d;
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- You can dig, but be careful not to use a strong earthquake with the machinery to remove, otherwise it will damage the original structure.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Base cushion waterproofing is not contact with the soil (Ying water) to prevent water into the cushion, but in the cushion and the base of the bottom of the contact, in fact, is the basis of the bottom of the waterproof. The general basis of the foundation, the bar base is not necessary to do, like a raft in the basement, it is necessary to prevent the water from dipping into the basement (so the basement design may have to do anti-floating calculations).
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- Most of the slope roof itself is not waterproof. The role of the slope roof is used for drainage,
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- The general basis of the foundation, the bar base is not necessary to do, like a raft in the basement, it is necessary to prevent the water from dipping into the basement (so the basement design may have to do anti-floating calculations). Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range