PE reinforced film, reinforced poly film,featured by
1) Material:100%PE. two sides laminated.
2) Weight: 100gsm-200gsm
3) UV protected.
Color of PE reinforced film:
Transparent, sliver, yellow,green,with natural weaving.
Type of PE reinforced film:
* Finished size: with ropes in hem and aluminum eyelets every 3 feet or customized
* Roll size: width 2m*length 100m /roll.
Application of PE reinforced film:
*SCAFFOLDING : For the construction buildings, prevrention from dropping
dangerous things, keeping warm, it prevents dust and contaminated dirt from
the inside of the construction buildings.
*ROOFING : Waterproof from outside and keep away from wetness inside of the roof.
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- Roof leaking of the construction program:
1. Need to remove the previous waterproof, such as paint, coil, etc., if it is to do the mortar waterproof can not be eradicated.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cushion generally no steel mesh, even if there can be removed, it is used to inhibit the cushion cement mortar layer cracking.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- It can be seen, in the preparation of the project budget, the cushion is also a very important sub-head, the amount of its calculation is often measured by m3, the current commonly used materials are concrete, gravel, stone, Stone slag), slag, slag concrete, lime and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Commonly used materials are, cement mortar leveling layer, fine stone concrete leveling layer, asphalt mortar leveling layer and so on. Leveling layer and the difference between the cushion, which is a very easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
- And then through the foaming machine pumping system for cast-in-place construction or mold forming, the formation of natural conservation with a large number of closed pores of the new lightweight insulation materials.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 4, waterproof layer set and standard construction methods: to be painted 2 to 3 times, or should be added fiberglass cloth, and each brushing the thickness of the cured material shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5 -8 hours) and then the next construction. After brushing, but also in the paint waterproof layer to do a mortar protective layer, and finally paste the tile.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- hird, the relevant parts
Different types of rigid waterproof layer separation spacing in addition to meet the calculation needs, but also in the following parts set sub-grid joints.
1. The deformation of the roof structure sensitive parts;
2. Roof and roof drainage direction changes;
3. The junction of the waterproofing layer and the protruding roof structure;
4. Under normal circumstances, each bay load-bearing walls should be set sub-grid seam.
5. Between the waterproof layer and the load-bearing or non-load-bearing parapet or gable should be set sub-grid joints, and in the node structure for proper treatment.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- Chalet recommended to do sloping roof, the lowest point suggested 2.4. Talk about the ground, the roof, the wall area divided by the length of your board length and width of the area can be calculated on the amount of it!
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- Base cushion waterproofing is not contact with the soil (Ying water) to prevent water into the cushion, but in the cushion and the base of the bottom of the contact, in fact, is the basis of the bottom of the waterproof.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range