made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- If the base layer of the waterproof layer is flat or in line with the requirements of the waterproof material process, you can not do leveling layer. For example, in the cast-in-place concrete roof with the pound with wiping light, may serve as the waterproof layer of the grassroots.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- First, the rigid waterproof layer in a large area of construction, by the external force, temperature, humidity changes, structural layer deformation and other factors prone to cracking, leading to leakage, the design should consider the deformation of the waterproof layer to take the necessary Structural or structural measures to avoid and mitigate the cracking of the waterproofing layer to achieve the desired waterproofing effect.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 2, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- In the tile roof, to wait for the waterproof layer after the dry layer, or prone to the phenomenon of wall off. Waterproof layer set and standard construction methods: to be painted 2 to 3 times, or should be added fiberglass cloth, and each brushing the thickness of the cured material shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5-8 Hour) and then the next construction. After brushing, but also in the paint waterproof layer to do a mortar protective layer, and finally paste the tile.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- The general basis of the foundation, the bar base is not necessary to do, like a raft in the basement, it is necessary to prevent the water from dipping into the basement (so the basement design may have to do anti-floating calculations). Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- and the formation of the ice dam will lead to roof water, water will find the path into the house.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Prefabricated board surface is best to do some cement mortar cushion, can prevent the decoration of the water generated to the downstairs.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
- And then through the foaming machine pumping system for cast-in-place construction or mold forming, the formation of natural conservation with a large number of closed pores of the new lightweight insulation materials.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- Cushion cushion, as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly from the back cover of the role, generally in the engineering design drawings have a clear approach (material).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range