made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Where the process (such as waterproof material construction, floor construction, equipment installation, etc.) on the grass-roots level have certain requirements, must be grass-roots leveling treatment, in the project, commonly used leveling method is to use a certain strength of cement mortar or Fine stone concrete leveling.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- According to the "concrete structure construction quality acceptance criteria" provides:
Concrete should be poured within 12h after the completion of the concrete to be covered, and moisturizing conservation;
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- Second, sub-grid seam set
In order to reduce the total shrinkage and temperature stress of the large area waterproof layer, avoid the leakage of the waterproof layer due to the deformation of the structural layer and the change of the temperature and humidity, the waterproof layer should be divided according to the shape, size and structure of the flat roof, Stay sewn. The waterproof layer is divided into several squares.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof: In order to prevent rainwater from entering the roof, groundwater infiltrates the wall, the basement and the underground structures, and the indoor water penetrates the floor and the wall.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Master roof: the general use of 40 thick C20 reinforced fine stone concrete protection.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Prefabricated board surface is best to do some cement mortar cushion, can prevent the decoration of the water generated to the downstairs.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- 1, can not be dug, the prefabricated board seam is too big.
2, in addition, now rarely used prefabricated panels, the earthquake effect is not good; especially after the Wenchuan earthquake. If it is cast-in-place floor, you can dig out.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
- The foamed concrete is a foaming system through a foaming machine that allows the foaming agent to be fully mechanically foamed and the foam is mixed evenly with the slurry.
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- Reduce ground cracking, plus steel mesh.
Reinforced mesh, should be placed in the middle of the concrete, because the protective layer of concrete thick Fang generally only 5CM thickness, so the middle is the best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range