PE tarpaulin, made by high density polyethylene fabric and low density polyethylene coating, is characterized by good tensile strength,waterproof, dustproof etc. is an ideal and economical covering material in different fields.
Specification of PE tarpaulin:
Application of PE tarpaulin:
construction site cover ,
shleters from natural elements,
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Basement roof: non-load protection layer generally use C20 fine stone concrete or reinforced concrete, the thickness of 50 ~ 80mm. The road, driving the protective layer is determined by design.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof: In order to prevent rainwater from entering the roof, groundwater infiltrates the wall, the basement and the underground structures, and the indoor water penetrates the floor and the wall.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cement cushion as a leveling layer on the floor, not designed to the structure of the load-bearing, the general can be dug, the cushion is generally 3 to 5 cm, chisel in addition to unloading the floor of the heavy objects, chisel in addition to the use of strong vibration Machine or penetrating machine is too large, with a small hammer small chisel, along the horizontal plane horizontal chisel, stripping cement cushion.
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 2, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 4, waterproof layer set and standard construction methods: to be painted 2 to 3 times, or should be added fiberglass cloth, and each brushing the thickness of the cured material shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5 -8 hours) and then the next construction. After brushing, but also in the paint waterproof layer to do a mortar protective layer, and finally paste the tile.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- in recent years, the density of 160kg / m3 ultra-light foam concrete is also used in construction projects.
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Surface layer without steel, do not bear the load, you can dig out
But sometimes the prefabricated floor above the surface layer with steel, to bear the load, this can not be removed!
To know how thick the cushion, in the local dig about
In general, to do leveling layer, can not be directly laid tiles
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- The general basis of the foundation, the bar base is not necessary to do, like a raft in the basement, it is necessary to prevent the water from dipping into the basement (so the basement design may have to do anti-floating calculations). Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- 2. repair the cracks well. After the cracks to be repaired are dry, start waterproofing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range