PE GRID FABRIC
Material : 100% virgin PE, Polyethylene, Leno type woven PE fabric, 3x3/sq.inch
Specification of PE grid fabric:
* Denier:2000/ 2400 Denier
* Density/sq. inch: 3x3/sq.inch, both sides laminated
* Weight: 100gsm-200gsm
* Color: white, green. transparent film
Type of PE grid fabric:
* Finished size with ropes in hem and eyelets every 3 feet. Customized sizes.
* Roll size to pe packed 2m*100m/roll, 2m*50m/roll, 2m*25m/roll.
Application of PE grid fabric:
*SCAFFOLDING : For the construction buildings, prevrention from dropping
dangerous things, keeping warm, it prevents dust and contaminated dirt from
the inside of the construction buildings.
*ROOFING : Waterproof from outside and keep away from wetness inside of the roof.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- Most of the slope roof itself is not waterproof. The role of the slope roof is used for drainage,
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- 3. The first layer to do flexible waterproof, that is, roof-specific anti-aging waterproof coating.
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Not on the roof: the general waterproof layer above can be used 15 ~ 25mm cement mortar protection.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- Assuming (just suppose) the raft can easily turn over, then we do waterproof (like roof) directly on it, not waterproof on the cushion.
- Q:Basement floor mattress dry to what degree can do coil waterproof?
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- According to the "concrete structure construction quality acceptance criteria" provides:
Concrete should be poured within 12h after the completion of the concrete to be covered, and moisturizing conservation;
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- Foam concrete density grade is generally 300-1800kg / m3, commonly used foam concrete density grade 300-1200 kg / m3,
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- Surface layer without steel, do not bear the load, you can dig out
But sometimes the prefabricated floor above the surface layer with steel, to bear the load, this can not be removed!
To know how thick the cushion, in the local dig about
In general, to do leveling layer, can not be directly laid tiles
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- In addition to wood also buy wooden side, used as the main beam, beam and pillars.
The ground is also recommended to raise, raise the place also to beam and pillars
The number of boards to be based on your design to determine the ground practice, roof practices will affect the number of wood
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- Cushion is generally at the base, looking for the use.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range