PE GRID FABRIC
Material : 100% virgin PE, Polyethylene, Leno type woven PE fabric, 3x3/sq.inch
Specification of PE grid fabric:
* Denier:2000/ 2400 Denier
* Density/sq. inch: 3x3/sq.inch, both sides laminated
* Weight: 100gsm-200gsm
* Color: white, green. transparent film
Type of PE grid fabric:
* Finished size with ropes in hem and eyelets every 3 feet. Customized sizes.
* Roll size to pe packed 2m*100m/roll, 2m*50m/roll, 2m*25m/roll.
Application of PE grid fabric:
*SCAFFOLDING : For the construction buildings, prevrention from dropping
dangerous things, keeping warm, it prevents dust and contaminated dirt from
the inside of the construction buildings.
*ROOFING : Waterproof from outside and keep away from wetness inside of the roof.
- Q:Why calculate the amount of time to count a lot of cushion ah
- Cushion cushion, as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly from the back cover of the role, generally in the engineering design drawings have a clear approach (material).
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- 1, can not be dug, the prefabricated board seam is too big.
2, in addition, now rarely used prefabricated panels, the earthquake effect is not good; especially after the Wenchuan earthquake. If it is cast-in-place floor, you can dig out.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Ring beam is reinforced concrete. Is to increase the overall wall and overall stiffness, improve the side resistance performance, according to the earthquake or masonry specifications set. There may be in the ground wall, there may be in the underground wall.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- In addition to wood also buy wooden side, used as the main beam, beam and pillars.
The ground is also recommended to raise, raise the place also to beam and pillars
The number of boards to be based on your design to determine the ground practice, roof practices will affect the number of wood
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
Bubble concrete is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly building materials, which are widely used in wall materials, but there are still some defects, such as low strength, cracking, water absorption, as the cushion of its strength is not enough standard.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Cushion generally no steel mesh, even if there can be removed, it is used to inhibit the cushion cement mortar layer cracking.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- Roof waterproofing can not use a single waterproof material, must be rigid and flexible combination of construction, flexible waterproof stretch is good, a little bit of settlement or deformation will not damage the waterproof layer. Rigid waterproof (ie mortar waterproofing agent) waterproof at the same time, can play a protective role, waterproof layer is not easy to be destroyed.
- Q:Is it possible to make a waterproof layer
- 2, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Building floor cushion is the structure layer below the grass-roots level. Cushion as the name suggests is the structure of the liner layer, mainly plays the role of the back cover. Cushion should be noted with the basic distinction. It is easy to confuse the two engineering concepts.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 1, the cushion to do template inspection batch information. Waterproof to do waterproof shelter, waterproof inspection batch, waterproof detail structure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Mid East,Europe,The America,Southeast Asia
Africa ,Oceania ,Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range