Geo-textile is usually used for filtration, isolation, reinforcement or preservation, with the characteristics of high tensile
1. Hydraulic Engineering: Inverse filtering & protection in reservoir dam, earth rock cofferdam, tunnel, gutter way, etc; Protection for impervious layer in artificial lake, river-way, reservoir, etc;
2. Road Works: Drainage work in retaining wall, road side slope, roadbed, under-layer of railway & airfield runway
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:When the cushion is used, the thickness of the protective layer is not less than ()
- Basement roof: non-load protection layer generally use C20 fine stone concrete or reinforced concrete, the thickness of 50 ~ 80mm. The road, driving the protective layer is determined by design.
- Q:Can the floor tiles be removed from the cement mats on the prefabricated board floor?
- Prefabricated board surface is best to do some cement mortar cushion, can prevent the decoration of the water generated to the downstairs.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
- The foamed concrete is a foaming system through a foaming machine that allows the foaming agent to be fully mechanically foamed and the foam is mixed evenly with the slurry.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- Concrete watering maintenance time: the use of Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement or slag Portland cement mixed with concrete, not less than 7d;
- Q:Can the cushion on the prefabricated board floor be dug?
- 1, can not be dug, the prefabricated board seam is too big.
2, in addition, now rarely used prefabricated panels, the earthquake effect is not good; especially after the Wenchuan earthquake. If it is cast-in-place floor, you can dig out.
- Q:Large area ground concrete cushion seam Why is the separation of joints generally concrete
- Second, sub-grid seam set
In order to reduce the total shrinkage and temperature stress of the large area waterproof layer, avoid the leakage of the waterproof layer due to the deformation of the structural layer and the change of the temperature and humidity, the waterproof layer should be divided according to the shape, size and structure of the flat roof, Stay sewn. The waterproof layer is divided into several squares.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- There is no "cushion" on the roof, and there is a concrete cushion under the basement floor. What you said may be leveling, is the base of the waterproof layer.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- In addition to wood also buy wooden side, used as the main beam, beam and pillars.
The ground is also recommended to raise, raise the place also to beam and pillars
The number of boards to be based on your design to determine the ground practice, roof practices will affect the number of wood
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- As for the bottom of the bar thickness of the protective layer is generally 4cm, but if the basic floor of the concrete label is relatively high, the protective layer can be appropriately reduced.
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- There is no direct relationship between the cushion and the ring beam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range