Output Power: 101 - 200W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: 85 - 264VAC universal input
Output Voltage: 3 - 48V all available
Output Current: 3.2 - 30A all available
Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
1) High reliability
2) TUV,CB,CE approved
3) Universal AC input/ full range
4) PF>0.98@115VAC; PF>0.94@230VAC
5) Protection: overload / over voltage / over temperature / short circuit
6) 100% full load burn-in test
7) Built in EMI filter
8) Natural cooling
9) 5 years limited warranty
10) Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
- Q:Switching power supply, what is the hard switch? What is a soft switch?
- Hard switch is the switch, the switch voltage and current cross.
Soft switch is no cross, when the switch voltage is zero or when the switch tube current is zero off.
- Q:Switching power supply circuit will ring what will happen
- Switching the power supply circuit to open the ring will make the output voltage instability.
Switching power supply is to use the duty cycle of the adjustment switch to achieve a stable output voltage.
When the load is increased or the input voltage decreases, the output voltage will be reduced accordingly, in the closed loop conditions, the switching power supply will automatically increase the duty cycle of the switch, the output voltage back to the original voltage.
On the contrary, when the load is reduced or the input voltage rises, the output voltage will rise accordingly. Under closed loop conditions, the switching power supply will automatically reduce the duty cycle of the switch and return the output voltage to the original voltage.
If the open loop, the switching power supply duty cycle is constant, then the output voltage will change with the load or input voltage changes, all the role of regulation.
- Q:What is the basic principle of switching power supply?
- So as to achieve automatic adjustment of the high-frequency pulse voltage duty cycle to achieve the final output DC voltage stability. Adjust the output DC voltage principle is the same, with artificial methods to change the oscillation frequency and pulse duty to achieve the purpose of changing the output DC voltage. Simply put the basic principle of switching power supply is: AC variable DC variable pulse voltage and then change the process of a DC. It has a high precision regulator, small consumption and other characteristics.
- Q:High frequency switching power supply is what the meaning of high frequency, what is the specific meaning?
- High-frequency switching power supply of strong penetration, good adhesion, can effectively improve the deposition rate of the coating; flexible use, simple operation; protection function is complete;
- Q:What is the component stress in the switching power supply?
- Component stress, popular stresses that the components can withstand the maximum voltage, current, temperature and so on. Component stress testing is usually a destructive test.
Do not know if you can understand.
- Q:What is the difference between switching power supplies and transformers?
- A: The switching power supply is small, light weight, high conversion efficiency.
- Q:What is the role of switching power supply is specific?
- Switching power supply is used to control the switch through the circuit for high-speed pass and cut off. The conversion of direct current into high-frequency alternating current is provided to the transformer for transformer, resulting in the required group or groups of voltages! The reason for the high frequency AC is that the high frequency AC is much more efficient than the 50HZ in the transformer transformer circuit. So the switch transformer can be done very small, and the work is not very hot! The The cost is very low. If not 50Hz into high frequency switching power supply does not make sense! The Switching transformers are not mysterious. Is an ordinary transformer! This is the switching power supply. Switching power supply can be divided into two kinds of isolation and non-isolation, isolation must have a switching transformer, rather than isolation may not necessarily have.
- Q:Explain several protection of switching power supply OCP; OLP; OVP; OTP; ESD; UVLO
- (OCP), limit the maximum output current; overload protection (OLP), limit the maximum output power; VDD overvoltage protection (OVP), limit the maximum input voltage; temperature protection (OTP), limit the maximum working temperature
- Q:Switching power supply to increase the load when the first drop and then rebound to normal, what reason?
- this is normal phenomenon. The load becomes larger, to maintain the same voltage, the power output impedance will become smaller, power duty cycle to become larger, the adjustment is the time required, the dynamic response speed of the voltage drop will be relatively small.
- Q:Switching power supply start-up time, hold time, long time, fall time, which standard
- Rise time: the output voltage from 10% to 90% of the time, the rise time is generally less than 50ms, too long may cause the machine malfunction.
Hold time: After the input power is turned off, the output voltage is maintained with 90% of the specification time.
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range