Output Power: 101 - 200W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: 85 - 264VAC universal input
Output Voltage: 3 - 48V all available
Output Current: 3.2 - 30A all available
Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
1) High reliability
2) TUV,CB,CE approved
3) Universal AC input/ full range
4) PF>0.98@115VAC; PF>0.94@230VAC
5) Protection: overload / over voltage / over temperature / short circuit
6) 100% full load burn-in test
7) Built in EMI filter
8) Natural cooling
9) 5 years limited warranty
10) Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
- Q:Is switching power not power? Why should the word "switch" be added?
- Switching power supply its working principle is not the same, first of all it will be the main power through the rectifier into a DC with a fluctuation, coupled with the capacitor and other energy-saving front-end components, and then through the transistor (MOS tube) and other devices will be a DC Intermittent form added to the high-frequency transformer, the use of inductive induced current in the secondary level to produce the required current or power.
This is the power of a lot of advantages, one is the small size of light weight. Second, the same power cheap, the third is high efficiency, four is the output voltage stability, can allow the input voltage has a large fluctuations without affecting the output voltage.
Disadvantages are: manufacturing more complex, covered with more knowledge, electromagnetic interference is relatively large, high power on the power grid is relatively large.
- Q:24V 1A switching power supply how to output 0-10V I <1mA adjustable signal ah
- You call the power of external control, your switching power supply voltage is fixed, it can only 0-10V, control 0-24V, the current to buy a Hall sensor, corresponding to the output 1A,
- Q:Is switching power and transformer the same thing?
- This is not a matter of time, the switching power supply is to control the power supply, the transformer is to change the size of the voltage, the transformer in the case of power to control the voltage.
- Q:What is switching power supply
- The traditional method is to use the diode to pay attention to wave, it becomes a DC
This kind of electronic component called rectifier
Switching power supply and rectifier different and benefits: switching power supply can stabilize the current and voltage, the better
- Q:Your company's switching power supply through what channels to purchase?
- Mainly to see the demand, and then consider the price. A good power supply in the range, polarity, response speed, input control and other aspects of the characteristics
- Q:Is the DC input and AC input switching power supply available?
- Can be common, AC input to rectify to work, but the input voltage is DC = 1.4AC Caixing
- Q:AC-DC switching power supply, how to connect, input AC, AC, FG three ends
- If not marked L fire line, N zero line; AC AC can be connected to the fire line and the zero line;
- Q:How does switching power supply eliminate ripples and burrs?
- Output in series with an inductor and then a capacitor in parallel LC filter circuit try to see if feasible?
- Q:Monitor switching power supply is not a problem?
- I understand that this is the case where you have four monitor cameras and are on a power cord, so that the line pressure drop is too large, resulting in loading the voltage on each camera is too low.
Because your problem is not very clear, such as wire diameter and length, the camera's rated current, etc., here I make a hypothesis: the camera's rated voltage of 12V current of 1A (general working current of 0.4A or so), diameter For 0.5 square mm, the power cord to the camera length of 50 meters, switching power supply for the DC12V5A.
1) Single camera resistance: R = 12 / 0.4 = 30 ohms
2) 4 cameras and the total resistance on a line is: R total = 30/4 = 7.5 ohms
3) Resistance on line: R line = Resistivity * L / S = 0.0175 * 50 * 2 / 0.5 = 3.5 ohms (actually greater than this number)
4) The voltage assigned to the camera U = IR = 12 / (7.5 + 3.5) * 7.5 = 8.2V
Solution: switching power supply in the power of about 60W is (DC12V5A) on it, the amperage is not the bigger the better, as long as the camera is not less than the total rated current can be, the power cord to a camera Line to reduce the total current to reduce the voltage drop on the power line, the diameter of the distance to see your distance, generally within 100 meters with 1 square mm line.
- Q:What is the working principle of the power switch?
- Working Principle:
220V AC through the first and second EMI filter into a more pure 50Hz AC, the full bridge rectifier and filter output 300V DC voltage. 300V DC voltage at the same time added to the main switch, the main switch transformer, standby power switch, standby power switch transformer. As the main switch at this time there is no switch signal, in the cut-off state, so the main power switch transformer no voltage output, the figure of -12V to +3.3 V, 5 groups of voltage are no voltage output.
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range