101 - 200W
110 or 220
*AC/DC Switching power supply
*Built-in EMI filter
*Low output ripple noise
*Protectio: Over load.Over Voltage.short circuit.
*Low price,high quality
*Built-in EMI filter
*Low output ripple noise
*Protectio cirns, Over load.short circuit
1.Low price and high reliability
2.Built-in EMI filter
3.Low output ripple noise
4.2:1 wide input range
5.Protectio cirns Over load.short circuit
6.1500VDC I/O isolation
7.DC adjustment range,less than 10% rated output voltage
8.Line regulation (full load)>0.5%
9.Output over load protection 1055~150% hiccup mode.auto-recovery
- Q:What are the LLVD and BLVD in the switching power supply?
- Simply said that a power and the second power is the main circuit and the control circuit, respectively, in the mobile base station, the popular point that a power out of the equipment in addition to the transmission equipment are stopped to ensure that other Station to connect the station to transfer the station to work properly, the second power is to protect the battery and power failure, then all the equipment are stopped.
- Q:How to 12V3A switching power supply external voltage regulator potentiometer
- With a potentiometer to the 12V3 amp DC motor speed, the voltage drop in the potentiometer (variable resistor) on the energy consumption of large (and fever), you that 12V3A switching power supply from 0V, 2V, 3V - -12V continuous adjustment
- Q:Wireless communication room in the combination of switching power supply and integrated switching power supply and the difference between the respective functions?
- The central DC power supply system consists of two sets of switchboards, AC power distribution boards, DC power distribution panels, switching power supply racks (including control modules and rectifiers for rectifier modules), large capacity batteries, and connecting power cables between them. The battery is a group of 24, each 2V. The total voltage is 48V.
Wireless communication room, the general use of wall-mounted AC distribution box AC power distribution screen, switching power supply to replace the DC distribution panel, switching power supply rack (including the combination of control modules, rectifier), the so-called portfolio switching power supply, Electric screen, switching power supply rack together. The other two sets of batteries. The battery is a group of 24, each 2V. The total voltage is 48V.
Integrated switching power supply AC power distribution and battery pack integrated into the rack, the equivalent of a rack to complete the central room of the DC power system all the features, but the capacity is much smaller. Usually using 4 blocks, each 12V, the total voltage is 48V when it has a battery pack.
I found online according to the Pacific MCS3000D-3 * 50A power supply, switching power supply combination.
- Q:How to identify the computer motherboard and switching power supply, restart, hard disk plug
- 3, PW LED is the power indicator, + is the positive, - or no sign there is the negative side, this can not be inserted, plug the power light is not bright. Similarly, Power sw is the power switch, also marked with positive and negative, but this is the plug is not a big relationship. Rest sw is to restart the pin, there are positive and negative, with the same as the Power sw, plug the anti-no relationship. Next to the English speech is a small speaker pin, usually dead feet and side by side.
- Q:How to change the constant voltage of the switching power supply into a constant current
- You give specific parameters, I give you the device model and practical circuit diagram (provided that the output current can not be too large, the load impedance can not be too high).
- Q:Switching power supply, constant current power supply, resistance to the power supply where the benefits?
- Switching power supply efficiency, voltage, load regulation is better, suitable for power supply voltage and load current fluctuations in the larger occasions, compared to the traditional frequency transformer in terms of lighter weight, smaller size (very small power case Frequency transformer may be smaller). The disadvantage is that the switching power supply circuit is very complex, design, debugging are difficult, the cost of high power, high precision case higher, and switching power supply is high frequency power supply, interference will be more serious.
- Q:12V switching power supply measurement 13.7V normal?
- Adjust it to 12V, the terminal next to the adjustment potentiometer
- Q:The meaning of the lines of the computer switching power supply
- Color can not explain the problem, depends on the line of English Caixing
- Q:Two-wire NPN near switch, switching power supply, and how to connect with Mitsubishi PLC?
- Two-wire NPN proximity switch, two lines, generally brown, blue.
24V switching power supply. Switching power supply 0V and PLC COM terminal short to form a total OV
Then PLC (COM) connected to the sensor blue line, the sensor brown line connected PLC X side
Another point I would like to point out. Two-wire proximity switch, regardless of the difference between NPN and PNP,
NPN blue OV brown x end
PNP brown 24V blue X end
- Q:12V7A motorcycle battery can not use 14V3A switching power supply charge
- Can be used, but can not often use, because: 12V7A battery suitable for the charging current of 0.7-2.1A, 3A current slightly larger.
But if you insist on the use of a small change, do not change the original switching power supply, only need a series resistance, resistance size of about 1 ohm, power of 5 wirewound resistors, so that the output current can be controlled within 2.1A, You can also ensure that the battery can be fully charged.
Nowadays, our products are exported to numerous countres, like US, Australia, UK, etc. Successful improvements on technical processes and professional customer services have been recognized by more and more new or old customers. We hardly receive any negative feedback from customers. Our products so far have catched up with the consistency with world standard .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Southern Europe 4.57%
Domestic Market 28.13%
North America 22.50%
South America 12.31%
Eastern Europe 1.76%
Southeast Asia 9.85%
Mid East 9.00%
Eastern Asia 0.84%
Western Europe 8.65%
Northern Europe 2.11%
||gistration of a foreign trade operator; BUSINESS LICENSE; Custom Import & Export licence
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range