101 - 200W
110 or 220
*AC/DC Switching power supply
*Built-in EMI filter
*Low output ripple noise
*Protectio: Over load.Over Voltage.short circuit.
*Low price,high quality
*Built-in EMI filter
*Low output ripple noise
*Protectio cirns, Over load.short circuit
1.Low price and high reliability
2.Built-in EMI filter
3.Low output ripple noise
4.2:1 wide input range
5.Protectio cirns Over load.short circuit
6.1500VDC I/O isolation
7.DC adjustment range,less than 10% rated output voltage
8.Line regulation (full load)>0.5%
9.Output over load protection 1055~150% hiccup mode.auto-recovery
- Q:What is the role of switching power supply is specific?
- Switching power supply is used to control the switch through the circuit for high-speed pass and cut off. The conversion of direct current into high-frequency alternating current is provided to the transformer for transformer, resulting in the required group or groups of voltages! The reason for the high frequency AC is that the high frequency AC is much more efficient than the 50HZ in the transformer transformer circuit. So the switch transformer can be done very small, and the work is not very hot! The The cost is very low. If not 50Hz into high frequency switching power supply does not make sense! The Switching transformers are not mysterious. Is an ordinary transformer! This is the switching power supply. Switching power supply can be divided into two kinds of isolation and non-isolation, isolation must have a switching transformer, rather than isolation may not necessarily have.
- Q:Switching power supply circuit will ring what will happen
- Switching the power supply circuit to open the ring will make the output voltage instability.
Switching power supply is to use the duty cycle of the adjustment switch to achieve a stable output voltage.
When the load is increased or the input voltage decreases, the output voltage will be reduced accordingly, in the closed loop conditions, the switching power supply will automatically increase the duty cycle of the switch, the output voltage back to the original voltage.
On the contrary, when the load is reduced or the input voltage rises, the output voltage will rise accordingly. Under closed loop conditions, the switching power supply will automatically reduce the duty cycle of the switch and return the output voltage to the original voltage.
If the open loop, the switching power supply duty cycle is constant, then the output voltage will change with the load or input voltage changes, all the role of regulation.
- Q:The output voltage of the switching power supply decreases as the load increases
- This is normal.
Switching power supply is also a power supply, there is resistance, the power output voltage can be expressed by the following formula:
Uo = E-r × Io, where Uo is the output voltage, E is the electromotive force of the power supply, r is the internal resistance of the power supply, Io is the output current. R and Io of the product for the power consumption, do not work. E for a power supply, the basic is custom, equal to no-load voltage, also known as open circuit voltage.
Through the formula can be tested, the output voltage of the power supply and output current is closely related to the larger output current, the lower the output voltage.
The internal resistance of the power supply r is related to a variety of factors, including power tube, transformer, circuit, etc., different power voltage, the internal resistance r is very large difference is the main factor of power fever, r value is smaller, the higher the power efficiency , The more stable the output voltage. The use of smaller internal resistance transformer, power greater power tube, optimized circuit design can effectively reduce the power supply resistance.
- Q:What is the linearity of switching power supply
- Different power supply, linear adjustment rate is different
Constant pressure source:
Linear adjustment rate: the rate of change of the output voltage within the specified input voltage range; ΔV / V = (V - V1) / V * 100%
Load rate: change in load within the specified range, change rate of output voltage; ΔV / V = (V-V1) / V * 100%
A constant current source:
Linear adjustment rate: the rate of change of the output current within the specified input voltage range; ΔI / I = (I - I1) / I * 100%
Load regulation: change in load within the specified range, change rate of output current; ΔI / I = (I-I1) / I * 100%
- Q:Switching power supply (AC-DC) use notes and tips
- Fourth, in order to achieve full heat effect, generally installed in the air convection conditions good position or installed in the chassis shell through the shell will heat out.
5, LED switching power supply factory before the addition of resistive load, if used in capacitive or emotional load, should be preceded by the order to explain
Sixth, for the dual output symmetrical load, the preferred use of symmetrical output power
Seven, the power supply FG ungrounded users, hand touch the shell or the output of Ma electrical feeling is a normal phenomenon, floating when the FG on the earth about 110V AC output, which is the power of the internal structure of the decision.
- Q:How does switching power supply eliminate ripples and burrs?
- You said the burr is the overshoot
Your inductance is not wrong? 10mH too big? Will it be 10uH wrong?
In the out there, the overshoot is sure to exist, but this should be gone in the capacitor
This has a lot to do with your measurement
1. Must be in the capacitance of the positive or the amount of load above, do not in the amount of inductance, there is no capacitance
2. With the oscilloscope, the ground connection will have a great impact on the measurement results you can move their own line of the line to see the extent of the test will certainly move
The probe on the ground to try to short, the measurement results are correct
The above two points to do, the measurement results should not be so big
And to be honest, for the 30V output, there are 1V "glitches" that should be acceptable
You can check the specifications of other switching power supply, this one usually 5%, 30V * 5% = 1.5V, 1V should be acceptable
- Q:What is the core of switching power supply design?
- The design core is of course switch and switch transformers
- Q:What is the component stress in the switching power supply?
- Component stress, including voltage stress, current stress, temperature stress, power consumption
- Q:Switching power supply CE certification is probably how much money
- CNAS laboratory, TUV ITS UL witnessed laboratory. Switching power supply CE certification, to do LVD + EMC, LVD pay attention to temperature and pressure, EMC attention to conduction radiation. See ID is the mobile phone number
- Q:Switching power supply output 12V 10A how to use the transformer how much ah
- Under normal circumstances the switching power supply itself is equivalent to the transformer, and no need to then transform the transformer. Switching power input 220v AC, output 12V. 10A is the switching power supply can output the maximum current, the use of generally less than 10A (this current is too large, I usually use 1A). Power P = 12 * I
Nowadays, our products are exported to numerous countres, like US, Australia, UK, etc. Successful improvements on technical processes and professional customer services have been recognized by more and more new or old customers. We hardly receive any negative feedback from customers. Our products so far have catched up with the consistency with world standard .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Southern Europe 4.57%
Domestic Market 28.13%
North America 22.50%
South America 12.31%
Eastern Europe 1.76%
Southeast Asia 9.85%
Mid East 9.00%
Eastern Asia 0.84%
Western Europe 8.65%
Northern Europe 2.11%
||gistration of a foreign trade operator; BUSINESS LICENSE; Custom Import & Export licence
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range