101 - 200W
110 or 220
*AC/DC Switching power supply
*Built-in EMI filter
*Low output ripple noise
*Protectio: Over load.Over Voltage.short circuit.
*Low price,high quality
*Built-in EMI filter
*Low output ripple noise
*Protectio cirns, Over load.short circuit
1.Low price and high reliability
2.Built-in EMI filter
3.Low output ripple noise
4.2:1 wide input range
5.Protectio cirns Over load.short circuit
6.1500VDC I/O isolation
7.DC adjustment range,less than 10% rated output voltage
8.Line regulation (full load)>0.5%
9.Output over load protection 1055~150% hiccup mode.auto-recovery
- Q:What is the linearity of switching power supply
- Linear adjustment rate for the input voltage maximum and minimum output voltage stability indicators, but this provision has a number of standards to 220V, for example, if you specify a maximum of 264, the minimum is 185V, Vof said full load when the output voltage, there are three algorithms : The algorithm is as follows:
ATE which in the end with which one, you will test the report out to count about. I used to use the CHROMA6000, which is the formula inside the dead, but CHROMA8000 as if you can modify their own.
For only a set of outputs, there is a LOAD REGULATION is the load regulation rate, Von said no load when the output voltage, the algorithm is as follows:
Respectively, called the normal voltage load regulation, high pressure load regulation, low voltage load regulation.
When there are multiple sets of output, one or more of the output with overloaded but no load output increases due to the increase in duty cycle, relative to the original increase in the number of cross-load regulation is called Accuracy range, because each group must be set at least once overload or light load to observe the other output of the situation, so called cross adjustment.
- Q:Computer host switch power supply how much money?
- Depending on the brand and power, the price is different
New 230W about 60-100 or so
300W about 100-200 or so
400W about 150-250 or so
- Q:Switching power supply 10A current, relay 5A current will not burn the relay
- Halo, switching power supply voltage and relay voltage on the line, the relay is five at the rated voltage, the current for the five security.
- Q:Switching power supply
- Switching power supply is usually divided into AC / DC, DC / DC, DC / AC and other types. Popular is to convert a voltage into a specific voltage for the needs of electrical equipment. Such as car switching power supply is the car's 12V DC voltage into 5V or other voltage for the use of equipment.
Commonly used mobile phone charger (also switching power supply), computer power and so are switching power supply.
- Q:Switching power supply inductance
- Generally do not put the frequency of work can be heard on the frequency, that interference will be very painful!
- Q:Will the switching power supply fake load how to calculate?
- Switching power supply fake load, the main purpose is to overcome the no-load or light load output instability. And the output is unstable, the primary D is too small, the energy is not open is the secondary overshoot voltage or feedback current is too large, forced IC to reduce D;
- Q:Switching power supply circuit will ring what will happen
- Will not be regulated, the outcome is their own damage or damage to the load.
- Q:Two-wire NPN near switch, switching power supply, and how to connect with Mitsubishi PLC?
- Two-wire NPN proximity switch, two lines, generally brown, blue.
24V switching power supply. Switching power supply 0V and PLC COM terminal short to form a total OV
Then PLC (COM) connected to the sensor blue line, the sensor brown line connected PLC X side
Another point I would like to point out. Two-wire proximity switch, regardless of the difference between NPN and PNP,
NPN blue OV brown x end
PNP brown 24V blue X end
- Q:What is the relationship between the output voltage of the switching power supply and the PWM signal?
- Hello, the output voltage of the switching power supply and the number of turns of the transformer, as you said the PWM is only control IC and MOSFET composition, PWM is "chopped" the input DC voltage cut into amplitude equal to the input voltage amplitude pulse Voltage to achieve. And the duty cycle of the pulse is regulated by the controller of the switching power supply. Once the input voltage is cut into an alternating square wave, its amplitude can be raised or lowered by the transformer. By increasing the number of secondary windings of the transformer, the number of output voltage groups can be increased. Finally, these AC waveforms are rectified and filtered to obtain the DC output voltage. Can be abstractly understood as the PWM is the middle process, as to the number of output voltage can be changed by the number of turns, of course, and efficiency is also related. Hope to help you!
- Q:Room switch power and UPS, the battery battery backup time is how to define?
- Backup time: The theoretical time that the battery supports the normal operation of the load
Maximum current: 12V battery voltage per battery, assuming a 16-cell battery, the battery is 100A, then the entire battery energy is 12 * 16 * 100 = 19200 VA, according to the power factor of 0.8, the battery's rough energy of 15360W, Divided by the acceptable voltage of the device or load, such as 220, the maximum discharge current is 69.8A, the maximum current is also related to the UPS itself
Discharge time: generally understood as the discharge time that the battery actually supports the load time, by the load size, battery quality, environment, and even temperature
Nowadays, our products are exported to numerous countres, like US, Australia, UK, etc. Successful improvements on technical processes and professional customer services have been recognized by more and more new or old customers. We hardly receive any negative feedback from customers. Our products so far have catched up with the consistency with world standard .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Southern Europe 4.57%
Domestic Market 28.13%
North America 22.50%
South America 12.31%
Eastern Europe 1.76%
Southeast Asia 9.85%
Mid East 9.00%
Eastern Asia 0.84%
Western Europe 8.65%
Northern Europe 2.11%
||gistration of a foreign trade operator; BUSINESS LICENSE; Custom Import & Export licence
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range