1 - 50W
110 or 220
Good quality with good price
2 years' quality warranty
Low output ripple noise
Protect:Over load.Over Voltage.short circuit
1.Low price and high reliability
2.AC input power suitable for the world
3.High efficiency and low operation temperature
4.2 year warranty
5.100% full-load in test
- Q:What is the meaning of hiccups in switching power supplies?
- I do not know, it should be high frequency oscillation for some reason to stop the vibration, and then start the vibration, so there will be hiccups.
- Q:Switching power supply, 2SC3320 switch tube is always burned
- 7. Switch tube emission limit current resistance is too small
8. The switching voltage is damaged
9. Damage to the rectifier bridge
10. The insulation between the switch and the heat sink is poor
11. Switch tube performance or power is too small
12. B + rectifier diode is damaged
13. The input AC voltage is too high or too low
Key Positive feedback is too strong to detect C10A, C10B, R14, R101
- Q:Switching power supply 220 / 24V input break can be frequent power off
- Design has a project, but look at your off time.
- Q:How to check the switching power supply leakage current
- 60601 or 60950, third line class I or two line class II, but no matter how! General market has a special test switching power leakage current tester, you can check the Internet, because I have used before But the manufacturer model forgot.
- Q:How to change the constant voltage of the switching power supply into a constant current
- You give specific parameters, I give you the device model and practical circuit diagram (provided that the output current can not be too large, the load impedance can not be too high).
- Q:What is the PWM high-frequency switching power supply
- PWM is pulse width modulation
As mentioned above, through the high-frequency switch output a pulsating DC, the filter output stable DC
If the load changes will lead to changes in the output voltage then the system will adjust the output pulsating DC duty cycle to achieve the purpose of regulation.
Upstairs that is the working principle of PWM-type inverter. What I'm talking about is switching power supply. Is actually a principle.
- Q:Give you a switch on how to look at it is isolated and non-isolated?
- Isolated for high-pressure exchange, a transformer, the transformer is mostly core, but also useful magnetic ring
Non-isolated generally low-voltage direct current, no transformer, there is an inductor, high-power multi-purpose magnetic ring, low-power inductance with more
- Q:On the ground of the switching power supply
- You said too messy, I read for a long time, I still use my logical language to tell you! There are some high-end switch, lamp or import switch, the lamp is a ground option. As you said 24V switch, GND should be connected to the switch box or case, assuming that the switch box and the case is non-metallic natural do not have to pick up, the ground is mainly for the metal chassis with electrical appliances, when the fire line leakage On the chassis, the chassis connected to the ground short circuit lead to tripping, play a safe role, so your power must have three lines, that is, line of fire, zero line, ground, your electrical appliances with a ground mark Place to be connected to the power ground, I do not know if you understand, if any questions please continue to ask!
- Q:How the phase margin and gain margin of the switching power supply are measured
- 1. Requires a dedicated spectrum analyzer. The instrument (such as the Fluke Spectrum Analyzer, HP, etc.) can automatically scan the BODE of the measured power supply.
- Q:Ups and high frequency switching power supply
- The difference between high frequency and power frequency lies in an isolation transformer
Nowadays, our products are exported to numerous countres, like US, Australia, UK, etc. Successful improvements on technical processes and professional customer services have been recognized by more and more new or old customers. We hardly receive any negative feedback from customers. Our products so far have catched up with the consistency with world standard .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Southern Europe 4.57%
Domestic Market 28.13%
North America 22.50%
South America 12.31%
Eastern Europe 1.76%
Southeast Asia 9.85%
Mid East 9.00%
Eastern Asia 0.84%
Western Europe 8.65%
Northern Europe 2.11%
||gistration of a foreign trade operator; BUSINESS LICENSE; Custom Import & Export licence
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range