Output Power: 401 - 500W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: 85 - 264VAC
Output Voltage: 3.3 - 48V all available
Output Current: 11 - 85A all available
Dimensions: 278 x 127 x 43(mm)
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
Built in fan cooling
1) High reliability
2) Universal AC input/ full range
3) PF>0.98@115VAC; PF>0.94@230VAC
4) Protection: overload/ over voltage/ over temperature/ short circuit
5) Built in remote sense (optional)
6) Built in fan cooling
7) 5 years limited warranty
8) Dimensions: 278 x 127 x 43mm
- Q:How to quickly analyze the switching power supply failure and timely repair
- 1 simple by PFC type to points: active PFC-type power supply and passive PFC-type power supply.
2 active PFC power supply maintenance focus is to seize: the power of the main control IC, such as the CM6800 and its series of types of IC pin function, almost all of the faults are around the master IC pin function to carry out the analysis of.
3 passive PFC is relatively simple, only need to understand such as AZ7500, LM494, and other IC pulse width modulation signal process and the pin function, and understand the working principle of the comparator, such as the common AS339, LM339
4 Moreover, maintenance analysis depends on the individual's understanding of the knowledge of electronic circuits, power principles of understanding,
Specific analysis you can cite an example.
- Q:Switching power supply where to buy? Is there a recommended shop?
- Switching power supply to buy Mingwei, good quality and durable. But the market is also a lot of Weiwei fake, pay attention to identify.
- Q:Neighborhoods! Control transformer and switching power supply of the difference, for occasions, advantages and disadvantages
- Switching power supply is easy to damage because the switching power supply is a comprehensive manufacturing of electronic products, its overload capacity and over-current capacity are relatively poor, but the quality of the components, however, is easy to damage, like color TV switching power supply, but also multiple failures. Especially in industrial electrical equipment, because the equipment running a long time, the failure rate is relatively high. But the power grid voltage fluctuations are not, because the current switching power supply is mostly wide power supply design. The fluctuation of the grid voltage can only affect the output voltage of the control transformer.
- Q:Switching power supply output 12V 10A how to use the transformer how much ah
- Under normal circumstances the switching power supply itself is equivalent to the transformer, and no need to then transform the transformer. Switching power input 220v AC, output 12V. 10A is the switching power supply can output the maximum current, the use of generally less than 10A (this current is too large, I usually use 1A). Power P = 12 * I
- Q:When switching power supply is the most efficient
- According to design parameters set.
Under normal circumstances, full load time is higher than the no-load.
- Q:Switching power supply fan does not turn, it was encountered this problem?
- You can use the hot blow to blow inside, if it is temperature control of the fan, blowing for a while will turn, if still do not turn, it should be the fan is broken
- Q:The output voltage of the switching power supply decreases as the load increases
- There is a pressure drop is normal, of course, the better the better the pressure drop, no pressure drop is not possible. Can only change, no way to improve
- Q:On the ground of the switching power supply
- Yes, the reason why there are so many places, is to solve the EMC used
- Q:What is the basic principle of switching power supply?
- The exchange through the diode rectifier. Capacitor filter into DC, and then through the 1620KHz high frequency oscillation generator. Switch and high frequency switching transformer role, the DC into the required amplitude of the high frequency pulse voltage. And finally through the high frequency of the two poles to the high frequency pulse voltage rectification. Capacitance filter output required DC voltage. The output regulator is to rely on the output to remove the sampling voltage to adjust the oscillator frequency and pulse duty cycle.
- Q:Switching power supply, what is the hard switch? What is a soft switch?
- Hard switch is the switch, the switch voltage and current cross.
Soft switch is no cross, when the switch voltage is zero or when the switch tube current is zero off.
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range