Output Power: 401 - 500W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: 85 - 264VAC
Output Voltage: 3.3 - 48V all available
Output Current: 11 - 85A all available
Dimensions: 278 x 127 x 43(mm)
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
Built in fan cooling
1) High reliability
2) Universal AC input/ full range
3) PF>0.98@115VAC; PF>0.94@230VAC
4) Protection: overload/ over voltage/ over temperature/ short circuit
5) Built in remote sense (optional)
6) Built in fan cooling
7) 5 years limited warranty
8) Dimensions: 278 x 127 x 43mm
- Q:Car cd with the battery all right, with a switching power supply speaker has a buzzing sound
- Voltage big bar, it should be between 12 volts to 15 volts,
- Q:How to calculate the loss of switching power supply
- The energy meter shows "power", not power.
You want to know the actual shaft power of the electrical, the former level is connected to the AC power table, rather than the energy meter. Switching power supply upstairs said it was right.
- Q:What is the linearity of switching power supply
- Linear adjustment rate for the input voltage maximum and minimum output voltage stability indicators, but this provision has a number of standards to 220V, for example, if you specify a maximum of 264, the minimum is 185V, Vof said full load when the output voltage, there are three algorithms : The algorithm is as follows:
ATE which in the end with which one, you will test the report out to count about. I used to use the CHROMA6000, which is the formula inside the dead, but CHROMA8000 as if you can modify their own.
For only a set of outputs, there is a LOAD REGULATION is the load regulation rate, Von said no load when the output voltage, the algorithm is as follows:
Respectively, called the normal voltage load regulation, high pressure load regulation, low voltage load regulation.
When there are multiple sets of output, one or more of the output with overloaded but no load output increases due to the increase in duty cycle, relative to the original increase in the number of cross-load regulation is called Accuracy range, because each group must be set at least once overload or light load to observe the other output of the situation, so called cross adjustment.
- Q:Switching power supply OLP and OCP
- Not the same concept.
OCP is overcurrent protection, many electronic devices have a rated current, not allowed to exceed the rated current, or will burn out the equipment.
OLP is overload protection, to prevent the main power lines due to overload caused by overheating protection and installation of overload protection equipment.
- Q:Working principle of small switching power supply
- Small switching power supply works is to control the switching transistor through and turn off the time ratio, to maintain a stable output voltage of a power supply, switching power supply is generally composed of pulse width modulation (PWM) control IC and MOSFET. Switching power and linear power compared to the cost of both the output power increases with the growth, but the growth rate of the two different. Linear power costs at an output power point, but higher than the switching power supply, which is called the cost of reversal point.
- Q:What is the difference between switching power supplies and transformers?
- Electronic transformer "can be simply understood as" simple without switching power supply regulator "
Mainly used for some need high-power transformers, and the frequency, output voltage and other parameters are not strictly required, but the cost requirements are very sensitive occasions, such as lighting applications in the spotlight transformer. Spotlights are purely resistive loads that are insensitive to operating frequency but require very high power. Therefore, the use of traditional power frequency transformers is costly and wasteful of copper and iron, so the most suitable use of "electronic transformers" to solve this need.
"Switching power supply" PWM technology can control the output power to accurately adjust the output voltage, the input voltage changes can ensure that the output voltage unchanged, and "electronic transformer" does not have this function!
"Switching power supply" has a lot of advantages compared to traditional linear power supply. High cost (efficiency, efficiency, load regulation rate) Therefore, the application field is very extensive, such as computer TV mobile phone charger used in PC power are "switching power supply"
Electronic transformer and switching power supply working principle is almost;
Are through the electronic components will be converted into low voltage piezoelectric;
The difference is: electronic transformer is the high-voltage power frequency conversion into low-voltage high-frequency electricity, only need to transform the lighting applications;
The switching power supply can output a stable DC voltage according to the design.
- Q:Switching power supply start-up time, hold time, long time, fall time, which standard
- Switching power supply start time is the power switch to close to the output voltage of 90% of the Uo up to that time;
Hold time is the power switch off, to the output voltage dropped to 90% of the Uo period of time;
Rise time is the power supply output voltage from 10% Uo up to 90% of the Uo period of time;
The falling time is the time that the output voltage of the power supply drops from 90% of Uo to 10% of Uo.
- Q:Direction switching power supply
- Modularity is the overall trend of switching power supply development, modular power can be used to form a distributed power system, can be designed as N + 1 redundant power supply system, and to achieve parallel capacity expansion. For the switching power supply operation noise this shortcomings, if the pursuit of high frequency of its noise will also increase with the use of part of the resonant conversion circuit technology, in theory, can achieve high frequency and can reduce noise, but some The practical application of resonant conversion technology still has technical problems, so it is still necessary to carry out a lot of work in this field, so that the technology can be practical.
Power electronics technology innovation, so that the switching power supply industry has a broad development prospects. To speed up the development of China's switching power supply industry, we must take the road of technological innovation, out of the Chinese characteristics of the joint development of production and research, for the rapid development of China's national economy to contribute.
- Q:Switching power supply output 12V 10A how to use the transformer how much ah
- Greater than 120W of the transformer can be, P equal to the UI is equal to 12 * 10 is equal to 120 (W).
1, switch: power electronic devices work in the switch state rather than linear state
2, high frequency: power electronic devices work in high frequency rather than close to the frequency of low frequency
3, DC: switching power supply output is DC instead of communication
1, small size, light weight: no power frequency transformer, so the volume and weight of only 20 to 30% of linear power supply.
2, low power consumption, high efficiency: power transistor working in the switch state, so the transistor power consumption is small, high conversion efficiency, generally 60 ~ 70%, while the linear power supply is only 30 to 40%.
- Q:Computer switching power supply voltage value
- Power supply test
As a source of personal computer power, but also with the progress of personal computers and change. From the previous 100W AT power supply to today's 450W or even higher ATX power supply, not only the power in continuous climb, the output current is also increasing, +5 V output current has more than 30 amps.
Since the announcement of the ATX2.01 power supply standard in January 1998, after the production of power are compatible with this standard, but the output voltage of each voltage is increasing. We use the ATX switching power supply, the output voltage of + 12V, -12V, +5 V, -5V, +3.3 V and several different voltage. Under normal circumstances, the above-mentioned several kinds of voltage output range allows the error is generally within 5%, as shown in the table below, can not have too much range of fluctuations, or prone to crash data loss situation.
Standard voltage value Wire color Minimum voltage Maximum voltage value
+ 5V red 4.75 5.25
-5V white -4.75 -5.25
+ 12V Yellow 11.4 12.6
-12V blue -11.4 -12.6
+ 3.3V Orange 3.135 3.465
Power plug on the motherboard ATX power output connector
ATX power supply 20-pin output voltage and function definition table
Pin Name Color Description
1 3.3V orange +3.3 VDC
2 3.3V orange +3.3 VDC
3 COM black Ground
4 5V red +5 VDC
5 COM black Ground
6 5V red +5 VDC
7 COM black Ground
8 PWR_OK Gray Power Ok (+ 5V & + 3.3V is ok)
9 5VSB Purple +5 VDC Standby Voltage (max 10mA)
10 12V Yellow +12 VDC
11 3.3V Orange +3.3 VDC
12 -12V blue -12 VDC
13 COM Blue Ground
14 / PS_ON green Power Supply On (active low)
15 COM black Ground
16 COM black Ground
17 COM black Ground
18 -5V white -5 VDC
19 5V red +5 VDC
20 5V red +5 VDC
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range