Output Power: 401 - 500W
Output Type: Single
Input Voltage: 85 - 264VAC
Output Voltage: 3.3 - 48V all available
Output Current: 11 - 85A all available
Dimensions: 278 x 127 x 43(mm)
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
Built in fan cooling
1) High reliability
2) Universal AC input/ full range
3) PF>0.98@115VAC; PF>0.94@230VAC
4) Protection: overload/ over voltage/ over temperature/ short circuit
5) Built in remote sense (optional)
6) Built in fan cooling
7) 5 years limited warranty
8) Dimensions: 278 x 127 x 43mm
- Q:Ask a question about switching power supply
- There are three problems need to be identified, 1 is the power output power in front of how much, if small, can not be changed, only for the front of the power; 2 is 200 meters diameter, if too thin, a little current Will produce a lot of pressure drop
- Q:Switching power supply
- A voltage is converted to another voltage, the crude pressure is converted to fine pressure
- Q:What is the difference between non-isolated flyback switching power supplies and isolated switched-mode power supplies.
- Although the optocoupler is also a way to isolate, but in the switching power supply are generally speaking of the voltage isolation. Two isolation is different: the role of optocoupler is mainly to prevent the back of the DC high voltage feedback to the control circuit in the burn control circuit; isolation transformer role: 1, play a role in isolation 2, from the role of filtering; The role of pressure
- Q:What is the difference between an open switching power supply and an ordinary switching power supply?
- Modern switching power supply there are two: one is the DC switching power supply; the other is the AC switching power supply. Modern switching power supply there are two: one is the DC switching power supply; the other is the AC switching power supply.
- Q:What is called switching power supply? Such as commonly used circuit
- The use of electronic components to control the power switch output, of course, than I said more trouble. Such as the general TV computers are used with the switching power supply.
- Q:Switching power supply and communication power difference
- Communication power is the power of the communication equipment. Can be a battery, 220V AC, generators, dry batteries, cell phone batteries, etc., because it is used for communications equipment, it is generally through the high-frequency oscillation of electronic circuits (switching power supply)
- Q:At present, switching power supply commonly used in high-power switch which?
- IGBT tube is the most commonly used IRGP20B60PD. MOS tube is the most commonly used IRFP450, IRFP460. Transistor is the most commonly used 2SK2850.
- Q:Switching power supply gnd is doing
- Related to some:
VDD: supply voltage (unipolar device); supply voltage (4000 series digital circuit); drain voltage (FET)
VCC: supply voltage (bipolar device); supply voltage (74 series digital circuit);
VSS: Ground or power supply negative
VEE: Negative voltage supply; source of the FET (S)
VPP: Program / erase voltage.
GND is divided into digital ground (SGND) analog ground (AGND)
The answer is recommended by the users
- Q:Charger, switching power supply, power adapter these three different?
- Charger sub-core and electronic. Specifically charged with.
Switching power supply is electronic, used as power supply.
The power adapter is sub-core and electronic. Used as a power source.
- Q:Led switching power supply used in what place
- Switching power supply used in the LED driver, the high-end switching power supply, low-end general resistance with the buck circuit can be.
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range