Detailed Product Description
- Output Power: 101 - 200W
- Output Type: Single
- Input Voltage: universal input
- Output Voltage: 3.3 - 48V all available
- Output Current: 4.2 - 40A all available
- Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
1) High reliability
2) UL,TUV,CB,CE,CCC approved
3) Universal AC input/ full range
4) PF>0.98@115VAC; PF>0.94@230VAC
5) Overload/ over voltage/ over temperature/ short circuit protection
6) Built in fan cooling
7) Built in EMI filter
8) 100% full load burn-in test
9) 5 years limited warranty
10) Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
- Q:12V switching power supply measurement 13.7V normal?
- Not normal, the reason may be that the voltage feedback is not adjusted.
- Q:Switching power supply transformer core how to choose?
- 2, switching power supply transformer, is to join the switch of the power transformer, but also both insulation isolation and power transfer function. Generally used in switching power supply and other occasions involving high-frequency circuits.
3, commonly used transformer core are generally made of silicon steel sheet. Silicon steel is a silicon (silicon also known as silicon) of steel, its silicon content of 0.8 to 4.8%. By the silicon steel transformer core, because the silicon steel itself is a magnetic permeability of a strong magnetic material, in the power coil, it can produce a larger magnetic induction, which can make the transformer volume smaller.
- Q:Switching power supply, starting resistance is very hot, no output
- That is, switching power supply can not afford to vibrate, if it is self-oscillation to check the rectifier components are not short-circuit, positive feedback circuit is not normal.
- Q:At present, switching power supply commonly used in high-power switch which?
- Are you going to IGBT tube? Can be commonly used are transistors and MOS tube.
- Q:What is the difference between switching power supplies and transformers?
- Transformer can change the voltage, and switching power supply is not a
- Q:What is the role of switching power supply is specific?
- Switching power supply is used to control the switch through the circuit for high-speed pass and cut off. The conversion of direct current into high-frequency alternating current is provided to the transformer for transformer, resulting in the required group or groups of voltages! The reason for the high frequency AC is that the high frequency AC is much more efficient than the 50HZ in the transformer transformer circuit. So the switch transformer can be done very small, and the work is not very hot! The The cost is very low. If not 50Hz into high frequency switching power supply does not make sense! The Switching transformers are not mysterious. Is an ordinary transformer! This is the switching power supply. Switching power supply can be divided into two kinds of isolation and non-isolation, isolation must have a switching transformer, rather than isolation may not necessarily have.
- Q:Touch switch failure when switching power supply
- Plus 4700 microfarads and 104.103.10p capacitors at the output and the input of your control circuit board
In the touch of the power input side of the string into a 10 ohm or so resistance, put a 220 micro capacitor before the capacitor, put two 104.103, but also the resistance into inductance.
- Q:How to adjust the input voltage range of the flyback switching power supply
- Always do not see the picture in the know. However, from the description point of view, this problem needs to change the way of thinking. It is contradictory to detect the voltage at the input of the power supply in a power supply output circuit with a regulated function.
In 20Vac was stable output, it is to ensure that the power supply in the 60 ~ 80Vac can work properly, should be the design margin, when the power load increases, the lower limit voltage will rise. Further, the lower limit to the present 20Vac, but also take into account the factors of load changes. In short, this is not a bad thing, no need to change the design to improve it, improve the possible impact of reliability.
The AC voltage should be measured at the input of the power supply, ie, the high voltage side. As the precision is not high, you can add a simple test circuit on the high side, such as with a 60V regulator in series with a light lotus (LED side, of course, have a current limiting resistor), the other side of the lotus ) There is an accurate action signal, with a S8050 transistor connected to the 5Vdc power control solenoid can be a.
In the electromagnet action, 5Vdc or stable, which can ensure the reliability of the operation of the electromagnet, will not produce jitter.
Thought is important, the circuit is very simple, not on the map, and recently know the map often shows no time, occasionally to see.
- Q:Switching power supply start-up time, hold time, long time, fall time, which standard
- Switching power supply start time is the power switch to close to the output voltage of 90% of the Uo up to that time;
Hold time is the power switch off, to the output voltage dropped to 90% of the Uo period of time;
Rise time is the power supply output voltage from 10% Uo up to 90% of the Uo period of time;
The falling time is the time that the output voltage of the power supply drops from 90% of Uo to 10% of Uo.
- Q:Switching power supply 10A current, relay 5A current will not burn the relay
- If it is regulated switching power supply will not, if it is constant current switching power supply will be
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range