Detailed Product Description
- Output Power: 101 - 200W
- Output Type: Single
- Input Voltage: universal input
- Output Voltage: 3.3 - 48V all available
- Output Current: 4.2 - 40A all available
- Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
All 105C capacitors
Japanese brand for key components
1) High reliability
2) UL,TUV,CB,CE,CCC approved
3) Universal AC input/ full range
4) PF>0.98@115VAC; PF>0.94@230VAC
5) Overload/ over voltage/ over temperature/ short circuit protection
6) Built in fan cooling
7) Built in EMI filter
8) 100% full load burn-in test
9) 5 years limited warranty
10) Dimensions: 199 x 99 x 50mm
- Q:What is the core of switching power supply design?
- Power density ratio; soft start; DC-DC conversion, rectification, EMI, intelligent control.
- Q:How to transform the switching power supply, the original AC 220 input into DC 84-100 input output unchanged
- Transformation is more trouble. AC 220 input, the DC voltage is about 300 volts, switching power supply in the transformer starting point is generally greater than 100 V, your DC input voltage can not meet the requirements of the start. The The Unless you change the transformer, this change is big. The The
Or you make a Boost boost circuit, your DC input voltage increased to 200V or so, so, only close to the AC 220V input terminal, can also be used.
- Q:What is switching converter and switching power supply?
- With the development and innovation of power electronics technology, the switching power supply technology is also constantly innovating, and this cost reversal point is moving toward the low output power end, which provides a broad space for the switching power supply
- Q:Switching power supply output 12V 10A how to use the transformer how much ah
- Greater than 120W of the transformer can be, P equal to the UI is equal to 12 * 10 is equal to 120 (W).
1, switch: power electronic devices work in the switch state rather than linear state
2, high frequency: power electronic devices work in high frequency rather than close to the frequency of low frequency
3, DC: switching power supply output is DC instead of communication
1, small size, light weight: no power frequency transformer, so the volume and weight of only 20 to 30% of linear power supply.
2, low power consumption, high efficiency: power transistor working in the switch state, so the transistor power consumption is small, high conversion efficiency, generally 60 ~ 70%, while the linear power supply is only 30 to 40%.
- Q:Switching power supply
- The main power to change the number of volt voltage you can, such as the common 5V, 12V, 24V, etc., compared to the transformer, switching power supply more rectifier, filter function, you can make the output voltage stability.
- Q:Will the switching power supply fake load how to calculate?
- so, at this time in the secondary parallel resistance, you can cut off part Voltage overshoot, reduce the feedback current, so that D can open.
- Q:Is switching power and transformer the same thing?
- Switching power supply is used to control the switch through the circuit for high-speed pass and cut off. The conversion of direct current into high-frequency alternating current is provided to the transformer for voltage change to produce the required group or groups of voltages. The transformer is voltage-converted by magnetic coupling. The switching power supply is in a field and can not be used instead of the transformer. Output without transformer, rectifier, filter, regulator way pure.
- Q:Give you a switch on how to look at it is isolated and non-isolated?
- Isolated for high-pressure exchange, a transformer, the transformer is mostly core, but also useful magnetic ring
Non-isolated generally low-voltage direct current, no transformer, there is an inductor, high-power multi-purpose magnetic ring, low-power inductance with more
- Q:Output 12V2A switching power supply, I would like to change to 12V5A, is not the transformer changed on the line
- Not yet, at least to change a few points:
1, rectifier diodes. The current capacity to about 10A, and increase the heat sink.
2, pulse width control circuit, to adjust to the appropriate duty cycle.
3, the filter capacitor capacity to increase.
4,5A output along the way of the copper plate thickened solder or thick copper wire.
5, modified, if the switch tube heat, increase the heat sink.
6,220 V AC input fuses increased to 1.5 to 2 times the original.
7, the original 12-volt output circuit is not filter coil, then, to increase the 5A filter coil, the original coil, enameled wire to be bold.
8, increase 12 volts 200 mA DC cooling fan.
- Q:What is offline LED driver? Offline switching power supply
- Off-line switching power supply, also known as isolated switching power supply, is an AC-DC converter circuit. AC and DC are isolated by transformer. In some laboratories or high demand occasions, for the safety of the experimental staff, the experimental input power is generally used 1: 1 frequency transformer and the mains to isolate, so that the laboratory laboratory personnel regardless of which line encountered The root line will not have the risk of electric shock, because the isolated power and the earth is not connected. In industrial control equipment, it is sometimes necessary to isolate the power supply lines between the two systems, such as isolating ground noise, isolating high common mode voltages, etc., using a DC converter with a transformer to separate the two power supplies They are independent of each other, in order to achieve the above purpose. Each module is powered separately to prevent a module from damaging other modules due to high voltage discharge or other causes. The purpose of this can be to ensure that each module is working independently and undisturbed.
We have various advanced equipment, such as wave soldering and reflow soldering machine, RoHS testing, environmental testing system, etc. Only top international brand components are adopted for our key parts to ensure long lifetime and high reliability. Each unit is given full load burn-in test.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 10%
South America 3%
Eastern Europe 5%
Southeast Asia 8%
Mid East 1%
Eastern Asia 2%
Western Europe 15%
Northern Europe 10%
Southern Europe 1%
South Asia 2%
Domestic Market 39%
||CE/LVD Certificate; TUV Certificate; Hengfu Logo Registration Certificate; RoHS Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range