51 - 100W
110 or 220
Good quality with good price
2 years' quality warranty
Low output ripple noise
Protect:Over load.Over Voltage.short circuit
1.Low price and high reliability
2.Built-in EMI filter
3.Low output ripple noise
4.2:1 wide input range
5.Protectio cirns Over load.short circuit.over voltage
6.1500VDC I/O isolation
7.DC adjustment range,less than 10% rated output voltage
8.Line regulation (full load)>0.5%
9.Output over load protection 1055~150% hiccup mode,auto-recovery
10.High efficiency and low operation temperature
- Q:What are the LLVD and BLVD in the switching power supply?
- (LLVD) a power down;
(BLVD) secondary power;
The so-called power, the second power is on the switching power supply (power cabinet) said.
Often, the electrical equipment of the power plant and substation is divided into two main categories: equipment and secondary equipment. A device: refers to the direct use of electrical equipment for the production, transmission and distribution of electricity, through the completion of these equipment to produce electricity and power to the user's task. By a certain device connected according to a certain law for the completion of the power of the hair, change, lose, with the task of the composition of the circuit, known as the electrical main wiring, also known as a circuit or a system. Secondary equipment: refers to the work of a device to monitor, measure, operate and control equipment. The circuit that represents the secondary device interconnection relationship is called secondary wiring, also called secondary circuit or secondary system.
- Q:Monitor switching power supply is not a problem?
- Power supply is insufficient, four of the best choice of five or more switching power supply!
- Q:What is the difference between DC regulated switching power supply and linear power supply?
- Switching power supply: high efficiency, small size, inertial components (inductance and smooth capacitance, etc.);
Traditional power supply in turn is it, but the traditional power of the biggest advantage is the small noise, harmonic interference is small.
- Q:Ask a question about switching power supply
- DC power supply inside the capacitor caused by leakage can not bring the load, I have previously repair, replace the filter capacitor to solve the problem. Leakage, can only replace, you add more capacitors is useless.
- Q:How does switching power supply eliminate ripples and burrs?
- Low frequency ripple burr suppression of several commonly used methods:
A, increase the output low-frequency filter inductance, capacitance parameters, so that low-frequency ripple reduced to the required indicators.
B, using feedforward control method to reduce the low frequency ripple components.
High-frequency ripple to suppress the purpose of the glitch is to provide high-frequency ripple path, commonly used methods are the following:
A, to improve the switching power supply operating frequency, in order to improve the high frequency ripple frequency, is conducive to suppress the output high frequency ripple.
B, increase the output high-frequency filter, can inhibit the output high-frequency ripple.
C, using multi-level filtering.
- Q:How to choose the switching power supply frequency?
- Have a few points! The size of the input voltage, the choice of transformer magnetic material, the choice of the main switch tube, there is the overall volume requirements can also be said to want to achieve the power density! For example: low-voltage input, such as 6-160VDC, when the pressure on the tube is not high, the switching loss is not dominant, the frequency can be relatively high,
- Q:Switching power supply inside, after the transformer after the current is alternating current or DC ah
- After the transformer is not a switch transistor, although the shape like, but in fact is the rectifier diode. Switching power supply process you are very right ah
- Q:Switching power supply gnd is doing
- Circuit diagram and the circuit board on the GND (Ground) on behalf of the ground or line 0. GND is the meaning of the common, it can be said to be, but this is not a true sense of the ground.
- Q:Two-wire NPN near switch, switching power supply, and how to connect with Mitsubishi PLC?
- Two-wire NPN proximity switch, two lines, generally brown, blue.
24V switching power supply. Switching power supply 0V and PLC COM terminal short to form a total OV
Then PLC (COM) connected to the sensor blue line, the sensor brown line connected PLC X side
Another point I would like to point out. Two-wire proximity switch, regardless of the difference between NPN and PNP,
NPN blue OV brown x end
PNP brown 24V blue X end
- Q:Led switching power supply used in what place
- Generally used in LED exposed luminous characters, plastic characters, resin words, display, fence and other outdoor lighting, LED switching power supply is mainly 5V 12V 24V. The The
So the product can also be used in security monitoring equipment, industrial instrumentation equipment. The
Nowadays, our products are exported to numerous countres, like US, Australia, UK, etc. Successful improvements on technical processes and professional customer services have been recognized by more and more new or old customers. We hardly receive any negative feedback from customers. Our products so far have catched up with the consistency with world standard .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Southern Europe 4.57%
Domestic Market 28.13%
North America 22.50%
South America 12.31%
Eastern Europe 1.76%
Southeast Asia 9.85%
Mid East 9.00%
Eastern Asia 0.84%
Western Europe 8.65%
Northern Europe 2.11%
||gistration of a foreign trade operator; BUSINESS LICENSE; Custom Import & Export licence
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range