51 - 100W
110 or 220
Good quality with good price
2 years' quality warranty
Low output ripple noise
Protect:Over load.Over Voltage.short circuit
1.Low price and high reliability
2.Built-in EMI filter
3.Low output ripple noise
4.2:1 wide input range
5.Protectio cirns Over load.short circuit.over voltage
6.1500VDC I/O isolation
7.DC adjustment range,less than 10% rated output voltage
8.Line regulation (full load)>0.5%
9.Output over load protection 1055~150% hiccup mode,auto-recovery
10.High efficiency and low operation temperature
- Q:Is the DC power supply a switching power supply?
- DC is the direct current (Direct current), do not know if there is no misspellings
Switching power supply is AC-DC, such as 220V home AC, into a charger 5V DC
- Q:Is the switching power supply connected to the power supply voltage is too low on the switching power supply it?
- Switching power supply connected to the power supply voltage is too low on the switching power supply harmless:
All the switching power supply power input voltage range is wide, generally in the 150-260V can be normal output. But less than 150V when the switching power supply will not start that does not work, nor output, but will not be damaged. Therefore, the switching power supply is superior to the transformer step-down rectifier power supply, with high energy efficiency, stable and reliable output, load failure when the advantages of automatic protection, widely used in various types of electrical appliances.
- Q:Why should the switching power supply feedback the winding power supply?
- The chip needs a DC power supply to work. At the beginning of the boot, most of the power supply through a power resistor will be 300V DC high voltage step-down to provide to the chip. When the chip outputs multiple pulses, the feedback winding can provide normal power. Because in the normal work, the chip power consumption is also taught. Direct use of resistance buck, it is easy to lead to work instability. Therefore, it is the type of power supply feedback circuit to send the way to work.
- Q:How is the switching power supply fixed?
- Xiongtai switch power on the bottom of the reverse look up, so that those wiring lines up, the line also pick up, then you say the upper left corner of the screw hole (note that it is not a screw hole hole), do not change Into the lower right corner of the screw through the hole, you screw the first screw on the floor, the switching power supply is not a long hanging firmly firmly fixed on the top and then simply fix it, it is very reliable.
That half of the hole is actually easy for users to disassemble the design, half of the hole facing down, both good and easy to unload, Oh!
- Q:Will the electronic prawns, the general switching power supply can accept the emotional load?
- If the switching power supply output DC, emotional / capacitive are not afraid.
Direct current does not exist.
- Q:Switching power supply how to connect to the battery charge
- The output of the switching power supply is connected to the positive pole of the battery, the output negative of the switching power supply is connected with the negative pole of the battery, and then the switching power input terminal can be inserted into the socket.
- Q:Neighborhoods! Control transformer and switching power supply of the difference, for occasions, advantages and disadvantages
- In the industrial electrical equipment in the control transformer is the primary two-phase AC (AC380V) secondary output 220V or 36V, 24V, 12V AC power frequency transformer, mainly for the AC contactor and drive the use of small AC winding relays.
Switching power supply is input AC220V output is required according to the different output DC voltage, in the industrial electrical equipment control circuit is mainly used for the control circuit and relay power supply. Switching power supply output voltage is stable but poor reliability, control transformer life is long but the output voltage by the power grid voltage, the two different principles of the use of different purposes can not be replaced, can not compare advantages and disadvantages.
- Q:What is the core of switching power supply design?
- Power density ratio; soft start; DC-DC conversion, rectification, EMI, intelligent control.
- Q:What is the component stress in the switching power supply?
- Component stress, popular stresses that the components can withstand the maximum voltage, current, temperature and so on. Component stress testing is usually a destructive test.
Do not know if you can understand.
- Q:What is the meaning of the magnetic ring color in the switching power supply?
- Magnetic ring color
Magnetic ring are black A,
Up to that is deep black, bright black this difference
But the difference is not strict,
Or button-type magnetic ring with a shell, sub-white black, gray
We are doing this
Nowadays, our products are exported to numerous countres, like US, Australia, UK, etc. Successful improvements on technical processes and professional customer services have been recognized by more and more new or old customers. We hardly receive any negative feedback from customers. Our products so far have catched up with the consistency with world standard .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Southern Europe 4.57%
Domestic Market 28.13%
North America 22.50%
South America 12.31%
Eastern Europe 1.76%
Southeast Asia 9.85%
Mid East 9.00%
Eastern Asia 0.84%
Western Europe 8.65%
Northern Europe 2.11%
||gistration of a foreign trade operator; BUSINESS LICENSE; Custom Import & Export licence
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range