1) High efficiency
2) Quickly Response
3) Strong load compatibility & stability
4) Over-current & short-circuit protection
5) Built-in fuse
6 ) Low voltage & overload protection
7) Small profile, light weight, green sound
12V or 24V
Low voltage range
High voltage range
(220V±10% or 110V±10%) changeable
Modified sine wave
Outside box Dimension(cm)
- Q:6-pole motor, speed 8000 rpm, corresponding to the frequency converter output frequency is how much?
- To 400HZ, so high frequency you tried it? I only tried 80HZ, if you tried, please tell me some of the high frequency of the actual situation will produce some changes in the motor,
- Q:What is the difference when using inverter frequency conversion ordinary motor and variable frequency inverter motor
- First of all you have to understand the difference between variable frequency motor and ordinary asynchronous motor.
1, inverter motor cooling fan is not connected with the motor spindle, is independent, the fan rotation from the motor speed, to ensure that the motor cooling.
- Q:ASUS power adapter Acer can use it
- See whether the power adapter is suitable for notebook use, the following three conditions for reference:
1. The output voltage of the adapter is the same as that of the notebook.
- Q:Octopus AC Servo motor can be driven with ordinary inverter?
- If it is asynchronous motor, then take the power, voltage matching ordinary inverter drive no problem, you only need to enter the appropriate parameters, such as current, power size and other parameters, and then off-line parameters from the adjustment (if the vector control run), you can run
- Q:Laptop power adapter in the ring is how is it?
- Notebook power adapter generally use the switch circuit, the output 12V DC power supply, as the notebook DC / DC converter circuit power supply;
In the switch circuit, the most prone to "creak" sound is the switch transformer coil (ringing), or high-voltage filter capacitor (fire);
- Q:My Lenovo v450 laptop power adapter should be bad how to match?
- Lenovo V450 laptop power adapter is broken, the warranty period is not artificially damaged can be directly to the Lenovo aftermarket replacement adapter can be outside the warranty period to pay maintenance, it is recommended to use the original power adapter the best.
Laptop charger (Laptop Charger), that is, laptop charger. The traditional notebook charger can only output a single voltage to a type of notebook computer charging, the industry called the traditional notebook power adapter for the single band notebook charger (mainly in order to distinguish between the universal notebook charger.)
- Q:What are the differences and links between the soft starters and the frequency converters, and their respective principles and uses?
- The frequency changer mainly consists of rectifying (alternating current direct current), filtering, re-rectifying (direct current alternating current), braking unit, driving unit, detecting unit micro-processing unit and so on. Motor asynchronous speed expression bit:
N = 60 f (1-s) / p (1)
Where n --- the speed of asynchronous motor; f --- the frequency of asynchronous motor; s --- motor slip; p --- motor pole pairs.
From the formula (1) we can see that the output speed of the motor is related to the input power frequency, slip rate and the number of pole pairs of the motor. Therefore, the direct speed regulation mode of AC motor mainly has variable speed (adjustment P), rotor Resistance speed control or cascade speed or internal feedback motor (adjust s) and frequency control (adjust f) and so on.
And we now use the most widely used is the frequency control, from the speed n is proportional to the frequency f, as long as the change in frequency f can change the motor speed, when the frequency f in the range of 0 ~ 50Hz, the motor speed adjustment range is very width. The inverter is to change the motor power frequency to achieve speed adjustment, is an ideal high efficiency, high performance speed control means.
- Q:What is the maximum speed adjustable for a 4-stage motor with a rated frequency of 50Hz / 60Hz?
- Asynchronous motor speed depends on the maximum speed of the bearing, theoretically look at what the choice of bearing, above the rated speed into the constant power area, with the increase in speed torque becomes smaller, but the motor constant power area is limited, usually ordinary asynchronous motor rated Voltage is 380v motor constant power area is the motor rated speed of 2.5 to 3 times, if you want to get a higher constant power area can be reduced by the way to reduce the rated voltage constant power area, if you do not consider the reasons for mechanical bearings, asynchronous motor Speed depends on what speed the motor torque can overcome the resistance to maintain the speed.
- Q:HP laptop power adapter how to open
- HP notebook power adapter for the full size of the design, you can follow the following steps to dismantle:
1, notebook computer power adapter for the injection molding package or with a strong adhesive glue, without any screws, so generally only with violence to crack. However, as long as the method properly, after the dismantling of the power adapter can be restored to the original, do not carefully observe almost no traces of open.
2, the power adapter on the side of the side of the white paper, with an electric knife edge along the power adapter between the gap between the cover, and then hit the electric knife with a hammer, so that the electric knife from the adapter between the upper and lower cover
go with. In the different positions of the gap between the upper and lower covers of the adapter, use the tip of the electric knife to be scratched along the gap. When the upper and lower covers are first split, the depth of the tool is deep and then the upper and lower covers of the adapter are separated.
3, then open the shell of the power adapter, you can see the adapter circuit outside the package with a copper shield, with a knife to cut the shielding tape on the tape, and then use the soldering iron shield and the internal circuit board connected to the two Solder joints, you can remove the shield.
4, between the shield and the circuit board is also separated by a layer of thick plastic film, and then cut off the knife after the United States, you can see the circuit board "Lushan true"
- Q:I have a 11KW-4 pole inverter, now with the 4KW-4 pole motor, what impact?
- that is, the load is very heavy; caused by over-current burning inverter
Our products have obtained CE, FCC and RoHS and other certificates. With professional skills and technology, our monthly production capacity is 100,000 units. We have a strict quality control system to ensure that you receive qualified products. "Creativity and Sincerity" is our tenet. We sincerely hope to cooperate with customers from all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range