Phase: Single Phase
Protection: Full protection
Output Voltage: 120 VAC or 220/230/240VAC
Application: computer printer fax TV
Model: cute single Modified Sinewave LED 200w UPS function
Voltage Range: 90~145 VAC or 170/270 VAC
Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
cute single Modified Sinewave 300w UPS function
1.200w / 300w, 12vdc
3.Multifunction ups plug
Ease-of-use:The plug-and-play functionality of the product allows you to start backing up your equipment the moment you take the unit out of the box. Gain automatic integration with Windows, Mac and Linux with a simple connection to a USB port.
Modern design:The sleek design of the product allows you to display it alongside your high-tech equipment for a sophisticated look. This unit can also be wall or desk mounted for additional space savings.
Premium protection:The high-efficiency design of the product provides premium power protection for up to 10 devices, including those using data lines.
- Q:What are the hazards of the harmonics generated by the UPS power supply?
- Suppression of harmonic methods
Method 1, the use of 6-pulse UPS + active harmonic filter, input current harmonic <5% (rated load), the input power factor of 0.95. This configuration, although the input index is very good, but the technology is still immature, there are false compensation, over compensation and other issues, leading to the main input switch error trip or damage and other phenomena; THM active harmonic filter technology defects
Method 2, the use of 6-pulse UPS + 5 harmonic filter, if the UPS rectifier device for the three-phase full-controlled bridge 6-pulse rectifier, rectifier generated by the harmonics of all harmonics nearly 25-33% plus 5 harmonic Wave filter to reduce to 10% or less, the input power factor of 0.9, can be partially reduced harmonic current on the power grid hazards. This configuration, the input current harmonics are still too large, the generator capacity requirements for the ratio of 1: 2 or more, and there lead to abnormal increase in the output of the hidden dangers;
Method 3, the use of phase-shifting transformer +6 pulse rectifier false 12 pulse program, its composition consists of two 6-pulse rectifier ups into:
Method 4, the use of 12-pulse UPS + 11 harmonic filter, if the UPS rectifier device for the three-phase full control bridge 12 pulse rectifier, plus 11 harmonic filter reduced to 4.5% or less, can basically completely eliminate the harmonic Current content on the power grid hazards, the price is much cheaper than the active filter.
- Q:What is UPS / EPS?
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is a kind of energy storage device, inverter as the main component of the constant voltage constant frequency uninterruptible power supply. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply.
When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , UPS immediately put the battery power, through the inverter conversion method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS devices are usually protected against excessive voltage and low voltage.
- Q:How to use UPS UPS
- Plc quite like a micro-computer, and if you can use in the electricity, the ups on the ups with their own socket, you can directly use ups! Probably about 200 - 300w or so, configure a 500va on the ok, and can delay a 10 - 20min!
- Q:Uninterrupted power ups battery and electric car battery What is the difference, can replace
- Is the same type of battery, different UPS battery capacity is not the same; but can not replace ~ ~ ~ UPS battery capacity without electric car battery capacity, a gun no electricity
- Q:Online power ups on the line power does not light how to do
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter and other modules to convert DC power into the main system equipment The Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply is generally used in what place?
- So called uninterruptible power supply, which is mainly used for power requirements are relatively high occasions
- Q:What is the difference between UPS and battery?
- UPS is uninterrupted power supply livestock battery is a single storage of energy components
Such as UPS on the computer if the electricity 220V normal power supply will be powered by ups to the computer, and the machine's livestock battery is full, if the sudden power failure at this time, then the UPS will immediately replace the battery 12V power supply 220V to continue Provided to the computer work.
- Q:What is the role of UPS power supply in the power distribution room?
- Powerhouse room inside the room have generally have these things, some of the host is what the host, these things if a power failure, then the data will cause something like something lost. The UPS is also called uninterruptible power supply, when the power outage, the power distribution room equipment by UPS battery power to continue to work
- Q:I need to buy much of the UPS uninterruptible power supply (server power calculation)
- UPS uninterruptible power supply selection principle:
(1) According to the placement of the load equipment, use large-capacity UPS centralized power supply program. The reason is that the failure rate of a single UPS with a large capacity is low. The price of UPS per unit of KVA is reduced with the increase of UPS capacity. When a single capacity UPS is used, it is advantageous for the user to be more economical and reasonable Use the battery.
(2) according to the user's different distribution system selection UPS models to meet the user delivery system with the ability to load requirements. (3) choose to allow the mains power supply range of large UPS models, can better adapt to the city power grid harsh power supply environment. (4) selection of UPS overload capacity and has excellent resistance to output short-circuit capability models. As long as the UPS implementation of the mains AC bypass power supply and inverter switching operation, there is always the probability of failure. Obviously, UPS anti-overload capacity is stronger, the objective UPS to do the opportunity to switch the less, followed by the UPS failure rate is lower.
(5) to have the appropriate anti-transient surge suppressor, in order to better protect the network equipment.
(6) use the UPS output center line to ground potential low model, you can get as high as possible data transfer rate, reduce the data transmission bit error rate.
(7) according to the user centralized monitoring system at different levels of requirements, with different network control functions of the intelligent UPS system.
- Q:What does UPS power mean? What is the use
- Uninterruptible power supply is now widely used in: mining, aerospace, industrial, communications, defense, hospitals, computer business terminals, network servers, network equipment, data storage devices, UPS uninterruptible power supply, emergency lighting systems, railways, shipping, Power plants, substations, nuclear power plants, fire safety alarm systems, wireless communication systems, program-controlled switches, mobile communications, solar energy storage equipment, control equipment and emergency protection systems, personal computers and other fields.
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average