Phase: Single Phase
Protection: Full protection
Output Voltage: 120 VAC or 220/230/240VAC
Application: computer printer fax TV
Model: cute single Modified Sinewave LED 200w UPS function
Voltage Range: 90~145 VAC or 170/270 VAC
Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
cute single Modified Sinewave 300w UPS function
1.200w / 300w, 12vdc
3.Multifunction ups plug
Ease-of-use:The plug-and-play functionality of the product allows you to start backing up your equipment the moment you take the unit out of the box. Gain automatic integration with Windows, Mac and Linux with a simple connection to a USB port.
Modern design:The sleek design of the product allows you to display it alongside your high-tech equipment for a sophisticated look. This unit can also be wall or desk mounted for additional space savings.
Premium protection:The high-efficiency design of the product provides premium power protection for up to 10 devices, including those using data lines.
- Q:How to use and maintain ups power?
- The most important thing is to turn off the UPS power after the power outage, UPS and computer communication software to be installed, after the power failure UPS will notify the computer shutdown. UPS is to extend the life.
- Q:How is the UPS power supply?
- UPS can be understood as a battery.
There is no special setting in the system, will automatically identify and start.
Power to pay attention to, if a computer to use, just need to buy a normal UPS on the line, with a backup, do not use online, online will be more expensive, and the family also use less than online.
Does not affect the voltage inside the chassis.
General UPS, with a computer, power outage after about 10 minutes of backup power time, the normal shutdown on the line.
General computer city has to sell.
- Q:Ups power can not always supply lighting electricity
- Mobile phone battery can always use, do not shut down Well? The The A reason
- Q:Why should the UPS power supply be bypassed?
- 1.UPS full name is: Uninterruptible Power System, that is, uninterruptible power supply. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply.
2.UPS power supply design Bypass input is also intended to provide uninterrupted power supply to power electronic equipment. The purpose of the design bypass is: Under normal circumstances, when the UPS power supply is overloaded or when the UPS power supply fails, the UPS will automatically jump to the bypass to continue to supply power to the power electronics. At the same time UPS also designed a maintenance bypass, UPS host failure can be switched to UPS maintenance bypass, UPS can also repair the power electronics equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply.
- Q:The use and maintenance of uninterruptible power supplies
- (4) on the host to break, break the insurance or burn the device failure, be sure to identify the cause and troubleshooting to be able to restart, or will occur the same failure.
(5) When the battery is found in the voltage reverse polarity, pressure drop, pressure and acid mist leakage of the battery, the timely use of the appropriate method to restore and repair, can not be restored and repair to be replaced, but not different Capacity, different performance, different manufacturers of batteries together, or may have a negative impact on the entire group of batteries. On the life of the battery pack has been expired in time to replace, so as not to affect the host. UPS as a protective power supply, its performance parameters of great significance, should be the focus of our purchase considerations. The mains voltage input range is wide, indicating that the use of electricity is strong (to reduce the battery discharge). Output voltage, frequency range is small, it shows that the mains adjustment capacity, output stability. The waveform distortion rate is used to measure the stability of the output voltage waveform, while the voltage stability indicates the stability of the output voltage when the UPS is suddenly loaded from zero load to full load.
As well as UPS efficiency, power factor, conversion time and so are important parameters that characterize UPS performance, determines the protection of the load and the utilization of electricity. The better the performance, the stronger the protection, in general, off-line UPS on the load protection of the worst, slightly interactive online, online type is almost able to solve all the common power problems. Of course, the cost increases with the performance of the increase. Therefore, users in the purchase of UPS, the load should be based on the degree of power requirements and the importance of different load, and select different types of UPS.
- Q:How to use and maintain UPS uninterruptible power supply
- Uninterruptible power supply - how to extend UPS power supply time?
There are two ways to extend the power supply time of an uninterruptible power supply system:
1. External high-capacity battery pack: according to the required power supply time corresponding to the corresponding capacity of the battery pack, but be aware that this method will cause a relative increase in battery charging time, and also increase the area and maintenance costs, it is necessary to seriously evaluate The
2. Optional large capacity uninterruptible power supply system: This method not only can reduce maintenance costs, if the load equipment expansion, the larger capacity of the uninterruptible power supply system can still operate immediately.
UPS power system on and off
The first boot
(1) Closed in the following order: Energy storage battery switch → Auto bypass switch → Output switch is set to "ON".
(2) press the UPS start panel "open" button, UPS power system will start slowly, "inverter" indicator light, delay 1 minute, "bypass" lights off, UPS to power supply, complete the boot.
After about 10 minutes of no-load operation, the load is started according to the load power from small to large boot sequence.
Just press the UPS panel "ON" button, about 20 minutes later, you can open the computer or other instruments to use. Usually after the start of the UPS to enter a stable work before you can open the load device power switch (Note: manual maintenance switch in the normal operation of the UPS, "OFF" state).
First turn off the computer or other equipment, let UPS run for 10 minutes, the heat after discharge, then press the panel "off" button.
- Q:Ups load problem
- If the UPS power supply capacity is nKVA, the output power factor is cosφ (conventional 0.7 or 0.8, depending on the load)
1. Then the UPS full load load is: n * 1000 * cosφ (W)
2. General UPS with 30% -70% of the load is reasonable, then the actual load with n * 1000 * cosφ * 0.7 (W) more appropriate.
3.UPS power load is too large will alarm, the use of the instructions will generally have a detailed description of different types of different brands of UPS overload capacity is not the same. Backup or online interactive UPS load is too large will alarm, and in the specified time automatically shut down the UPS output; online UPS load is too large will alarm, and in the specified time jump bypass, by the electricity directly for the Load power supply (if the load is short-circuit directly off the output, do not jump bypass).
- Q:What is the difference between UPS and RPS power supply?
- RPS power supply (Redundant Power System) is used as an external DC power supply for some switches
RPS can be used as a redundant backup power supply for a switch or router:
L If the RPS and the power receiving equipment adopt the same AC power supply system, the RPS can continue to supply the DC power supply to the faulty equipment when the internal power supply of the power equipment is abnormal. The equipment will continue to operate normally.
L If the RPS and power receiving equipment use a different AC power supply system, you can also external equipment
AC power supply failure to continue to provide DC power supply to ensure the continuous operation of the equipment.
It protects the computer system from working for a period of time after a power outage so that the user can save it urgently so that it does not cause work or loss of data due to a power outage. It is in the computer system and network applications, mainly play two roles: First, emergency use, to prevent sudden power failure and affect the normal work, to the computer damage; the second is to eliminate electricity surges, instant high voltage, instant Low voltage, wire noise and frequency offset "power pollution" to improve the quality of power for the computer system to provide high-quality power supply.
- Q:Which brand is good for uninterrupted power supply?
- The company was founded in 2005, the production plant is located in Foshan, Foshan, is a professional UPS power supply UPS power supply, low voltage distribution and precision air conditioning R & D and production enterprises, from the creation of uphold the quality of the first, the first service A concept, with excellent product quality, second to none after-sales service, has become the country's provincial computer peripheral products, one of the channels of wholesale suppliers, the company has a huge sales system.
- Q:Uninterruptible power supply work process
- Control drive: control drive is the core of the completion of the whole function control, which in addition to providing detection, protection, synchronization and a variety of switches and display drive signal, but also to complete SPWM sine pulse width modulation control, due to the use of static and dynamic dual voltage feedback The Greatly improving the dynamic characteristics of the inverter and stability. Uninterruptible power supply works block diagram as shown:
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average