Phase: single/three phase,3 phase input 1 phase output
Output Voltage: 220/230/240VAC
color: black or white
Input voltage Tolerance: 304-478VAC +/-3%
Input Frequency Range: 46Hz~54Hz
power factor: 0.7
Battery: maintenance-free lead acid battery
Output wave form: pure sine wave
2.IGBT power componet
4.Advanced Current Control
1. Texas Instruments DSP processor
2. Motorola Microprocessor
3. Module design
4. Advanced Current Control
5. IGBT power component
6. Power Factor Correction
7. Online Maintenance
8. High frequency and double conversion on-line technology
9. Advanced PFC technology
10. EPO Function
11. Wide input voltage range
12. Fully digitized microprocessor control
13. Parallel redundancy
14. Advanced battery management
15. Lightning and surge protection, short circuit and overload protection
16. Multilingual LCD display
- Q:Uninterruptible power supply ups to reprovision the battery pack
- UPS is divided into two models
A standard is the industry called "standard machine", the standard model is built-in battery, the backup time is based on each line of the industry standard to configure.
Another kind of called: long-term models in the industry called "long machine", as the name suggests long-term model is the power of the backup time to a certain amount of extension. The length of the backup time determines the size of the battery.
- Q:What is UPS / EPS?
- Ups is uninterruptible power supply eps is emergency power supply
- Q:Does the UPS have a regulated effect?
- UPS basically have the role of regulation, burning power with the UPS does not matter
- Q:The room with the ups power supply why some cold start, and some to hot start
- UPS normal start and cold start; normal start is a mains, there are batteries in the case of direct start UPS; cold start is no electricity, there are batteries, the battery directly start. A lot of Epson UPS is not one machine, there is no battery on the host, are external battery.
There is no need to start the cold UPS power supply.
If the battery fails, you can only replace the battery.
- Q:What is the current price of the battery components in the ups power supply? Lead acid Or anything else
- Low cost of lead acid safer. Is the efficiency is not high.
- Q:Need to supply a large UPS power supply?
- The key of this camera is too wide, a few W to several hundred watts have.
40 LCD, if it is LED, also 2KW. If it is old, about 4KW
DVR is also a 200-300W * 14 = 4.3KW
Optical do not have to forget, too small.
Matrix ... no specific parameters.
If it is a terminal camera, each about 3-5W, probably a total of 20-30KVA is enough.
If it is a film camera (estimated not, or else 600 too much):
The key is that even 600 cameras every 20W, have 12KW. 20KVA if you need insurance.
If it is 200W, you need 200KVA.
And the camera is not also need to have a matching mobile shelves, if there is a motor, it is estimated how to use hundreds of KVA only safe.
If there are still lights: a camera can take 2.6KW lights, it is estimated that the astronomical figures.
- Q:What is the power backup time?
- The greater the power you bring, the shorter the actual power supply.
- Q:What is the difference between DC and UPS?
- Yes, the role of the DC screen is when the power supply interruption through the dual power switch to quickly provide a reliable backup power, as well as the supply of high-voltage switch operation power.
UPS is the role of DC power into AC power supply to DCS or other devices such as computers.
- Q:300W UPS power can be used for how long
- Similarly, 12V / 7AH UPS can work 8.4 hours, 12V / 65AH can work for 78 hours.
Encountered other types of UPS, with the nameplate in the battery data corresponding to replace the corresponding voltage and capacity value can be.
Of course, the capacity of different prices are also different.
- Q:What is the role of UPS power supply
- The role of UPS power supply:
UPS power supply is uninterruptible power supply When the normal AC power supply interruption, the battery output DC into AC power supply equipment. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply.
When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , UPS immediately put the battery power, through the inverter conversion method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS devices are usually protected against excessive voltage and low voltage.
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average