Phase: single/three phase,3 phase input 1 phase output
Output Voltage: 220/230/240VAC
color: black or white
Input voltage Tolerance: 304-478VAC +/-3%
Input Frequency Range: 46Hz~54Hz
power factor: 0.7
Battery: maintenance-free lead acid battery
Output wave form: pure sine wave
2.IGBT power componet
4.Advanced Current Control
1. Texas Instruments DSP processor
2. Motorola Microprocessor
3. Module design
4. Advanced Current Control
5. IGBT power component
6. Power Factor Correction
7. Online Maintenance
8. High frequency and double conversion on-line technology
9. Advanced PFC technology
10. EPO Function
11. Wide input voltage range
12. Fully digitized microprocessor control
13. Parallel redundancy
14. Advanced battery management
15. Lightning and surge protection, short circuit and overload protection
16. Multilingual LCD display
- Q:How is the UPS power supply?
- UPS is a power delay timer, is to prevent the system information is lost the longest delay time of 15 minutes
- Q:What does UPS mean?
- Uninterruptible power supply, is a small box, one attached to the AC, a computer and other computers need to continue to do when the power to save the work of electronic products, which charge the power, the ordinary UPS can also be used when the power 2-20 minutes or so.
- Q:What is ups power
- When the mains input is normal, UPS will be the mains power supply to the load after use, this time the UPS is an AC power regulator, while it also charge to the battery; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter switching method to the load to continue to supply 220V AC, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply OEM is what it means
- On behalf of the processing, OEM ups power products
- Q:What is the protective rating of the UPS power supply? How much do you usually do? What can I do?
- The second number:
0 no protection against the outside world or no special protection IP-0
1 to prevent the intrusion of water, vertical drops of water droplets (such as condensate) on the lamp will not cause harmful effects IP-1
2 tilt 15 ° can still prevent the intrusion of water, when the light from the vertical tilt to 15 °, the drip on the lamp will not cause harmful effects IP-2
3 to prevent the spray of water intrusion, rain or against the vertical angle of less than 60 ° in the direction of the water sprayed into the lamp caused damage to IP-3
4 to prevent splash of water intrusion, to prevent the water from splashing into the lighting caused by damage to the IP-4
5 to prevent the injection of water intrusion, to prevent the injection of water from the nozzle into the lamp caused by damage to the IP-5
6 to prevent the invasion of large waves, installed in the deck of the lamps and lanterns to prevent the invasion caused by flood damage caused by IP-6
7 to prevent water intrusion when immersed, the lamp immersed in water for a certain period of time or water pressure below a certain standard to ensure that damage is not due to water damage IP-7
8 to prevent sinking when the water intrusion, the indefinite sinking of the lamp early to specify the state of the water, to ensure that damage is not due to water caused by IP-8
Personal understanding: IP rating is based on the site environment and security requirements to confirm.
Such as IP20 is to prevent human fingers can be extended into the cause of personal injury, but no demand for water.
IP54 is to the dust and water requirements.
- Q:Ups 3 into 3 out with 3 into the single out of what is the difference
- On the UPS into a few points out of his input and output, probably divided into three kinds of three into three, single into a single, three into a single, and now there is a single into three, here Three and single live is to refer to the phase, the three refers to the three-phase, single refers to the single phase (three-phase is that we often say 380V of electricity, single-phase is our home and office commonly used 220V) ; As you said 3 into the 3 out of the popular say that the input is used 380V power supply, the output is 380V power to the equipment to be connected, 3 into the single is the UPS input is 380V, the output is 220V.
- Q:Need to supply a large UPS power supply?
- The current backup UPS, it should be 500VA / 200W reserve 10 minutes or so, according to 100W, then use a 30 minutes or so.
Can be purchased as follows:
1) When selecting a UPS, the user should take into account the individual requirements such as the size of the load, the characteristics of the load device, the importance of the load device, and the degree of impact of the adverse power on the load.
2) first of all need to understand the need for back-up, online, online interactive products such as performance considerations.
3) the most important to pay attention to equipment power, distinguish the actual power and rated power, there is the need for power to delay time to distinguish.
4) in the purchase should pay attention to equipment is not an inductive load, to test the equipment is equipped with centralized or decentralized
And other technologies to the fifth: the final consideration is also must be considered is to buy UPS to consider their own brand and after-sales service, which is the most important!
UPS is the abbreviation of English Uninterruptiable Power Supply, translated as uninterruptible power supply. From the 20th century, 60 years of rotary generators to the current development of a certain degree of intelligent all-electronic circuit, it is with the electronic technology, especially power devices and automatic control technology and the rapid development of mature. Its basic functions are:
Power interruption power supply, can not intermittently power supply;
Always provide high-quality AC power to the load, to stabilize. Steady frequency. Suppress the surge. Spike. Electric noise. Compensation voltage subsidence. Long-term low pressure and other factors interfere with.
- Q:What is the meaning of "VA" in the UPS power supply model?
- About UPS Power Nominal Issues How do I choose the right UPS capacity when I have a network UPS power for my server? If you choose improper, usually the following two conditions, one is too small, the so-called small horse carts, is likely to cause damage to the equipment; the other is the capacity is too large, anti-aircraft guns, causing funds waste. Therefore, the correct choice of UPS capacity for network managers is an important thing. Often the UPS power supply on the market, the smaller capacity to "W" as a unit to mark; more than 1 kWh, with "VA" logo, "W" and "VA" value is different. This requires us to distinguish the specific situation to choose UPS. For small-capacity UPS users are more familiar with the concept of w (W), so small-capacity UPS generally use "W" that capacity, but this is not correct, with "VA" can more accurately show the UPS load capacity matching Degree, because the UPS output capacity is determined by the current value (A), so use "VA" that more appropriate
- Q:Ups uninterruptible power supply, backup type.
- The battery is no electricity will appear this situation, first check the battery voltage, the battery is less than 9V 12V is no use, less than 10V is not start, check the charging circuit is a problem, no problem, then replace the battery OK,
Cause this situation
First, the battery long-term loss of power,
Second, the charging circuit failure, including electricity and other related aspects of burning electricity, the battery was released from the discharge,
Three motherboard failure can not rise
- Q:Ups power supply needs 380V output how much V DC battery?
- Different manufacturers configuration differences
Under normal circumstances
1, AC220V output, configuration 16, each 12 volts, rated voltage: 192V
2, AC380V output, configuration 32, each 12 volts, rated voltage: 384V
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average