Phase: single/three phase,3 phase input 1 phase output
Output Voltage: 220/230/240VAC
color: black or white
Input voltage Tolerance: 304-478VAC +/-3%
Input Frequency Range: 46Hz~54Hz
power factor: 0.7
Battery: maintenance-free lead acid battery
Output wave form: pure sine wave
2.IGBT power componet
4.Advanced Current Control
1. Texas Instruments DSP processor
2. Motorola Microprocessor
3. Module design
4. Advanced Current Control
5. IGBT power component
6. Power Factor Correction
7. Online Maintenance
8. High frequency and double conversion on-line technology
9. Advanced PFC technology
10. EPO Function
11. Wide input voltage range
12. Fully digitized microprocessor control
13. Parallel redundancy
14. Advanced battery management
15. Lightning and surge protection, short circuit and overload protection
16. Multilingual LCD display
- Q:Hills UPS Power 20K delay 2 hours how much battery
- Mountain 20K two hours need to be equipped with 32 100AH battery. China's more well-known battery brands are Panasonic, Yuasa, Ai Peisi, Hills and so on!
- Q:UPS power supply test problem
- The efficiency of the UPS can be measured by measuring the UPS output power and input power. UPS efficiency is mainly determined by the inverter design. Most of the UPS only 50% -100% load only when the high efficiency, when less than 50% load, the efficiency of the sharp decline in the manufacturers to provide the efficiency indicators are mostly in the rated DC voltage, rated load conditions effectiveness. User selection is best to choose the efficiency and output power curve and DC voltage changes positive and negative 15% efficiency. Two dynamic test 1, sudden or sudden load test First, "power perturbation analyzer" measurement of no-load, steady-state phase voltage and frequency, and then sudden load from 0 to 100% or by reducing the load from 100% to 0, if the UPS output transient voltage between -8% to 10%, and within 20ms to return to steady state, then the UPS of the indicators qualified; if the UPS output transient voltage beyond this range, it will produce more Large inrush current, whether on the load or the UPS itself is extremely unfavorable, then the kind of UPS should not be used. 2, the conversion characteristics of the test This main test by the inverter power supply conversion to the mains power supply or by the utility power conversion to the inverter power supply conversion characteristics. Tests need to store oscilloscopes and regulators that can simulate changes in utility power.
- Q:What is the difference between UPS and on-line?
- For the on-line UPS power supply, under normal circumstances, with or without electricity, it is by the UPS power inverter load the power supply, so to avoid all by the utility power grid voltage fluctuations and interference brought about influences. Because the on-line UPS power supply can achieve the load of the frequency, power supply, and in the electricity from the mains switch to the battery power supply, the conversion time is zero. Truly to provide users with high-quality voltage regulator, stable frequency of pure sine wave power supply, in order to meet the needs of the network system to provide power protection.
Backup power: the normal power supply in the mains, the mains through the AC bypass channel and then directly through the transfer switch to the power supply, not through the UPS power supply. The inverter in the machine is in the working state, when the UPS power supply is essentially equivalent to a general performance of the mains regulator. In addition to the amplitude of the utility voltage amplitude has improved, the voltage instability, waveform distortion and interference from the grid intrusion and other adverse effects are basically no improvement. Only when the mains power supply is interrupted or below 170V, the battery is only the UPS inverter power supply, and to provide the load regulator, stable square wave AC power. It can be seen from the power supply principle and the steady frequency on-line UPS power supply quality is better than the backup UPS power supply. Because it can be achieved in addition to the load frequency, power supply, and in the electricity from the mains power to the battery power supply, the conversion time is zero.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply should be how to choose?
- General UPS configuration to the following formula:
UPS power supply (VA) × delay time (hours) ÷ UPS power supply DC = required battery safety hours (AH)
To Hills C3KS delay 2 hours as an example we have to calculate the following: Note: Mountain C3KS start DC: 96V
400 volts x 2 hours ÷ 96V = 8AH
The result is the need for 8AH battery to meet the 2 hours of power supply, (because C3KS start DC is 96V- (UPS in the factory when the standard DC voltage) General battery mostly 12V DC, 96V (UPS start DC voltage) ÷ 12V (battery DC voltage) = 8 So, (with 8 10 batteries as a group) battery on the line.
- Q:Server what ups power lines
- You ask this question is more broad,
Server UPS from hundreds to hundreds of thousands of dollars have.
It is recommended that you use the following parameters to determine the UPS selection.
Number of servers
The power of the server
Time required for UPS power supply (eg 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, ...)
In our past to do the enterprise customers UPS program, corporate customers UPS general price in more than 10,000 to more than 30,000 / Taiwan / Taiwan.
Government agencies, securities companies and other UPS power supply programs are generally hundreds of thousands.
- Q:What is UPS uninterruptible power supply? In which areas
- UPS is the uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) and the host connected to the host inverter through the module circuit to convert DC into the mains of the system equipment. Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply where the general sale? In what stores can buy UPS uninterruptible power supply
- To Taobao to see, introduced in particular, will certainly be able to meet your needs.
- Q:UPS power status status: bypass output
- Power: normal; battery: yes; state: bypass output, that is, without the UPS itself, and the use of frequency
- Q:How is the UPS power supply?
- You can connect the UPS to the power supply and then connect the computer to prevent power, immediately shut down, its main function is that after the power failure, but also support the computer boot about 10 minutes, you can save some unsaved information
- Q:The use and maintenance of uninterruptible power supplies
- (4) on the host to break, break the insurance or burn the device failure, be sure to identify the cause and troubleshooting to be able to restart, or will occur the same failure.
(5) When the battery is found in the voltage reverse polarity, pressure drop, pressure and acid mist leakage of the battery, the timely use of the appropriate method to restore and repair, can not be restored and repair to be replaced, but not different Capacity, different performance, different manufacturers of batteries together, or may have a negative impact on the entire group of batteries. On the life of the battery pack has been expired in time to replace, so as not to affect the host. UPS as a protective power supply, its performance parameters of great significance, should be the focus of our purchase considerations. The mains voltage input range is wide, indicating that the use of electricity is strong (to reduce the battery discharge). Output voltage, frequency range is small, it shows that the mains adjustment capacity, output stability. The waveform distortion rate is used to measure the stability of the output voltage waveform, while the voltage stability indicates the stability of the output voltage when the UPS is suddenly loaded from zero load to full load.
As well as UPS efficiency, power factor, conversion time and so are important parameters that characterize UPS performance, determines the protection of the load and the utilization of electricity. The better the performance, the stronger the protection, in general, off-line UPS on the load protection of the worst, slightly interactive online, online type is almost able to solve all the common power problems. Of course, the cost increases with the performance of the increase. Therefore, users in the purchase of UPS, the load should be based on the degree of power requirements and the importance of different load, and select different types of UPS.
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average