Phase: Single Phase
Output Voltage: 220/230/240VAC
Product name: High frequency Online automatic backup system (Sigma RM 1-6 KVA)
Place of origion: China
Warranty: 1 year
Output wave form: Pure sine wave
power factor: 0.8
Battery: maintenance-free lead acid battery
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 5Hz (Auto sensing)
1.Pure sine wave output online lcd ups power supply
2.Tower/Rack multi-configuration for flexible installation
3.Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
4.Adopting high frequency full bridge topology for high steady performances
5.high input power factor correction online ups
6.Selectable various output range and operating mode
7.Cold start function online ups
8.Inbuilt static bypass enhance better protection for critical load
9.Built - in dry contact/RS-232/EPO communication port
10.SNMP allows for web-based remote or monitoring management
11.Optional USB communication port
12.Enable to extend runtime with scalable external battery pack
13.Overload,Short-circuit,and overheat protection
14.Hot-swappable battery design
15.Compact size with high over all efficiency
- Q:Ups power there is a way to force the closure?
- You pull the line is not equal to the closure of what, halo! Say the above input and output of the place have a knife, pull the no input or no output
- Q:Power supply and UPS power supply is a big difference?
- Regulated power supply is generally only rectifier regulator, UPS is the inverter output
- Q:What is the difference between EPS and UPS?
- UPS is the abbreviation of UninterruptiblePowerSupply, that is, we often say UPS uninterruptible power supply. Common UPS on the market are mainly on-line (OnLine) and back-off (OffLine) two.
EPS emergency power supply system is the abbreviation of Emergency Power Supply, is to meet the special requirements of the fire industry emergency power supply.
First, the backup UPS in the normal electricity directly from the mains power supply to the load, when the electricity beyond its scope of work or power outages, through the switch to battery inverter power supply. Its characteristics are: simple structure, small size, low cost, but the input voltage range is narrow, the output voltage stability accuracy is poor, there is switching time, and the output waveform is generally square wave
Second, the online interactive UPS in the normal electricity directly from the mains power supply to the load, when the electricity is low or high, through the UPS internal regulator line regulator output, when the electricity is abnormal or power failure, through the conversion Switch to battery inverter power supply. Its characteristics are: a wide input voltage range, low noise, small size and other characteristics, but there are also switching time.
- Q:UPS power supply is mainly used in what areas
- The need to purchase UPS is a key equipment after the power failure will cause serious losses of enterprises or individuals, for our company, the customer has the following categories:
1. Military: military aircraft, spacecraft, servers, radar and other fixed equipment and ships, tanks and other mobile devices
2. Communication industry: such as mobile, China Unicom, telecommunications, etc., their servers and communication stations to ensure that all-weather work, can not receive the impact of the power grid, we rarely appear to call out because of this.
3. Banking: such as ATMs, servers and so on.
4. supermarkets, gold shops and other shops: If there is no backup power, if the sudden power failure at night, it will inevitably occur robbery.
5. Data center
6. Industry: To ensure the stability of the plant operation, we must ensure that the factory equipment is operating normally, this part of the UPS to the end of the main.
7. Personal PC: At present this part mainly in the low-end UPS-based.
8. Laboratory or high-precision equipment: some high-end equipment as long as the sudden power failure will be damaged, great loss, so equipped with UPS is necessary.
- Q:UPS power status status: bypass output
- This display is working in the bypass state, normally working in the inverter state like "load on inverter"
There may be several reasons:
Inverter (INVERTER) fault
Inverter (INVERTER) temperature is too high
The main power supply is no electricity, the battery discharge cut off after the cut off
Man to bypass
After the shutdown is not turned on the inverter (INVERTER), according to a similar "inverter start" "UPS ON" button to start
You said, "but the UPS seems to have been a period of time, beep sounded, feeling good horror ah, very short look, do not know what reason? Now the panel did not show the"
1. Enter whether there is a normal power supply
2. If the battery is over-discharged, the internal power is turned off
Do not know what brand your UPS brand, so can only come here, and feel your equipment may be broken
- Q:UPS power supply does not store electricity
- First put the electric finished, and no load charge.
- Q:UPS power needs the number of batteries with the battery capacity calculation, 10KVA, need to delay 2 hours
- Hello there! If calculated by UPS full load, then with 16 sections of 65AH battery two groups, a total of 32 sections.
- Q:Ups load problem
- The proposed load is less than 80% of the UPS capacity, because some load will have a high starting current, the load is too large will lead to UPS downtime risk, after the UPS problem can directly consult the Shanghai Wu Mai Electronic Technology
- Q:Uninterruptible power supply can extend the power supply for a long time
- UPS spare time is determined by the UPS energy storage device, and now the UPS are generally sealed with a maintenance-free lead-acid batteries as energy storage devices, the size of the battery capacity by the "number of hours (AH)" this indicator , Which means the time at which the discharge is performed at a predetermined current. The same voltage of the battery, the large number of hours of large capacity; the same number of hours of the battery, the high voltage capacity, usually in terms of voltage and the number of hours together the battery capacity, such as 12V / 7AH, 12V / 24AH, 12V / 65AH, 12V / 100AH.
- Q:What is the difference between the UPS power supply and the frequency machine?
- Simple point, frequency machine is with a large frequency transformer, although the drive is also used in high-frequency, but the output has been the frequency of the transformer, suitable for the production of the workshop, the price is high
High frequency machine is a high frequency of small transformer analog frequency, the output is actually a high-frequency signal, suitable for use on the computer, because no large transformer copper consumption less so cheap a small half of the way
Performance is certainly a good frequency machine, is your point
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average