Phase: Single Phase
Output Voltage: 220/230/240VAC
Product name: High frequency Online automatic backup system (Sigma RM 1-6 KVA)
Place of origion: China
Warranty: 1 year
Output wave form: Pure sine wave
power factor: 0.8
Battery: maintenance-free lead acid battery
Input Frequency: 50/60Hz +/- 5Hz (Auto sensing)
1.Pure sine wave output online lcd ups power supply
2.Tower/Rack multi-configuration for flexible installation
3.Microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
4.Adopting high frequency full bridge topology for high steady performances
5.high input power factor correction online ups
6.Selectable various output range and operating mode
7.Cold start function online ups
8.Inbuilt static bypass enhance better protection for critical load
9.Built - in dry contact/RS-232/EPO communication port
10.SNMP allows for web-based remote or monitoring management
11.Optional USB communication port
12.Enable to extend runtime with scalable external battery pack
13.Overload,Short-circuit,and overheat protection
14.Hot-swappable battery design
15.Compact size with high over all efficiency
- Q:UPS power supply and battery difference
- UPS power supply is the power, the battery is a battery, the difference between the two great
UPS power supply is to the important equipment in the usual stable input of the electricity, play a regulator role, so that equipment in a stable power environment to run. In the case of abnormal electricity to provide a delay time
And the battery is a kind of energy savings things,
Of course, UPS to provide customers with the delay is the need to use the battery to provide electricity.
Upstairs 2 do not know do not mess up, mislead
Landlord is trying to buy a UPS?
- Q:Is the uninterruptible power supply UPS included in the total load during load calculation?
- No, what do you mean when the UPS is powered by the load, and then calculate the total load when you add the UPS capacity to the load?
Can not be calculated, UPS is only the transmission part of the electricity, UPS own load should be (1 - output power) * UPS capacity
- Q:UPS (uninterruptible power supply inverter working principle and the actual role in the UPS
- How the inverter works:
⊕ 1. DC can be converted into alternating current through the oscillation circuit
2. The resulting alternating current is then boosted by the coil. At this time, the alternating current of the square wave is obtained
3. Rectify the resulting alternating current to get a sine wave
AC-DC is relatively simple, we know that the diode has a one-way conductivity, you can use this characteristic of the diode connected into a bridge, so that one end is always inflow, the other end is always out of this to get the voltage sinusoidal change Of the DC. If you need smooth DC also need to rectify, the simple way is to connect a capacitor.
Inverter is a DC to AC transformer, in fact, it is a voltage inverter with the process. Adapter is the utility power grid AC voltage into a stable 12V DC output, and Inverter is the Adapter output 12V DC voltage into high-frequency high-voltage alternating current, the two parts are also used with the current more Pulse width modulation,
PWM technology. Its core part is a PWM integrated controller, Adapter with the UC3842, nverter is used TL5001 chip. TL5001 operating voltage range of 3.6 40V , which has an internal error amplifier, a regulator, oscillator, a dead zone control of the PWM generator, low voltage protection circuit and short circuit protection circuit.
Inverter, can be classified from the output waveform, power, engineering structure.
From the waveform on the points: one is a square wave inverter, the other is a sine wave inverter.
From the power up to divide, can be high power and low power two categories. Less than 5000W can be called low-power, more than 5000W called high-power inverter.
- Q:What is the difference between UPS and on-line?
- Online does not need to convert time, and the same battery, even if the electricity is off all right.
Back-up, online interactive are about to be eliminated.
- Q:Why is the UPS power supply ever alarming?
- The first possibility: UPS battery is broken, need to be replaced, this time the UPS will always use the alarm prompted the user to replace the battery until the battery to stop after the replacement.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply wiring problem
- This can not be seen, you use a multimeter to determine whether the battery voltage is consistent with the design.
- Q:Is the UPS battery available for use in the UPS power supply?
- impossible! We often sell UPS power on this issue particularly distressed. Only domestic land transport train transport. Foreign shipping can only be used to buy UPS power supply to the Arab-Israeli - Pakistan - Pakistan power shop found benevolent science and technology to find you to help you configure.
- Q:UPS power supply test problem
- The efficiency of the UPS can be measured by measuring the UPS output power and input power. UPS efficiency is mainly determined by the inverter design. Most of the UPS only 50% -100% load only when the high efficiency, when less than 50% load, the efficiency of the sharp decline in the manufacturers to provide the efficiency indicators are mostly in the rated DC voltage, rated load conditions effectiveness. User selection is best to choose the efficiency and output power curve and DC voltage changes positive and negative 15% efficiency. Two dynamic test 1, sudden or sudden load test First, "power perturbation analyzer" measurement of no-load, steady-state phase voltage and frequency, and then sudden load from 0 to 100% or by reducing the load from 100% to 0, if the UPS output transient voltage between -8% to 10%, and within 20ms to return to steady state, then the UPS of the indicators qualified; if the UPS output transient voltage beyond this range, it will produce more Large inrush current, whether on the load or the UPS itself is extremely unfavorable, then the kind of UPS should not be used. 2, the conversion characteristics of the test This main test by the inverter power supply conversion to the mains power supply or by the utility power conversion to the inverter power supply conversion characteristics. Tests need to store oscilloscopes and regulators that can simulate changes in utility power.
- Q:Is the UPS power supply regulated?
- Power amplifier and your 1000W regulator which is used inside the transformer, the primary no electronic components, even if the lightning, the secondary was isolated, and no electricity equipment. Computer power is the electronic transformer, the primary has a lot of electronic components, once the move, it is easy to bad.
Good point of the UPS are with voltage regulator, overcurrent protection circuit, but the same as the computer power supply, are used in electronic transformers (high efficiency and so on), also have a simple lightning protection measures (using a varistor ), But the lightning generated by the high-voltage electromagnetic pulse is too powerful. The The
Easy to prevent, the safest measure is lightning power when unplugging power equipment and external connections.
- Q:What is the meaning of kva in UPS power supply?
- Ups in the K is the UPS can output the actual power, and VA refers to the UPS's actual power is only 70 percent of the VA, for example; 1KW 24VDC refers to the UPS can output the actual power of 1KW, DC input 24V The 1KVA 24VDC means that the UPS can output the actual power of 1KW x 70% = 700W, DC input for the 24V, professional UPS,
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average