High Frenquency Online UPS with LCD Display 700W, 800W
Ture on-line double conversion technology
Highest reliability and Maximum performance for power
Super wide input voltage range and fully AVR
High input power factor
Zero transfer time
Controlled by fully digitized microprocessor
Adanced IGBT power components,enhancing the over all reliability and inverting efficiency of maching
Equipped with maintenance by pass switch to achieve online maintenance
Model High frenquency online
46-54HZ(regulated by software)
Input synchronized the supply frequency(mains mode) 50Hz±0.2% (Battery mode)
Current Crest ratio
110%-150% lead to by-pass after 30 seconds,150% load hold 30ms
External battery VDC
RS-232 Intellingent slot
10%-90% (without condensing)
Dimension (WxDxH mm)
Specification only for reference.Subject to change with without prior notice
- Q:Hills UPS power fuse where the change
- MT-500 no fuse! He is inside the short circuit protector! If the short circuit he will pop up, you can go back to him on it, the red light is not necessarily bad insurance may be bad battery is also possible!
- Q:Ups uninterruptible power supply for example
- UPS's advantage is that you can long delay! Play the role of regulation. But also to protect your computer can be uninterrupted.
- Q:What is the power UPS power supply? What is the difference between it and conventional UPS power supply?
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is a kind of energy storage device, inverter as the main component of the constant voltage constant frequency uninterruptible power supply. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , UPS immediately put the battery power, through the inverter conversion method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS devices are usually protected against excessive voltage and low voltage.
- Q:What is the protective rating of the UPS power supply? How much do you usually do? What can I do?
- The second number:
0 no protection against the outside world or no special protection IP-0
1 to prevent the intrusion of water, vertical drops of water droplets (such as condensate) on the lamp will not cause harmful effects IP-1
2 tilt 15 ° can still prevent the intrusion of water, when the light from the vertical tilt to 15 °, the drip on the lamp will not cause harmful effects IP-2
3 to prevent the spray of water intrusion, rain or against the vertical angle of less than 60 ° in the direction of the water sprayed into the lamp caused damage to IP-3
4 to prevent splash of water intrusion, to prevent the water from splashing into the lighting caused by damage to the IP-4
5 to prevent the injection of water intrusion, to prevent the injection of water from the nozzle into the lamp caused by damage to the IP-5
6 to prevent the invasion of large waves, installed in the deck of the lamps and lanterns to prevent the invasion caused by flood damage caused by IP-6
7 to prevent water intrusion when immersed, the lamp immersed in water for a certain period of time or water pressure below a certain standard to ensure that damage is not due to water damage IP-7
8 to prevent sinking when the water intrusion, the indefinite sinking of the lamp early to specify the state of the water, to ensure that damage is not due to water caused by IP-8
Personal understanding: IP rating is based on the site environment and security requirements to confirm.
Such as IP20 is to prevent human fingers can be extended into the cause of personal injury, but no demand for water.
IP54 is to the dust and water requirements.
- Q:Ups uninterruptible power supply battery pack how to choose?
- Recommended cost-effective one: Mountain ARRAY-MP-15KVA, +20 12V100AH maintenance-free battery, A20 cabinet, can meet the power at 9KW, power delay work for two hours. And the load is about 70%, the UPS run the best.
Product power: 12KW (kW)
Voltage input and output: single in single out
External battery voltage: 240V (DC) single block number: 20 blocks
Weight: 5 kg (kg)
Size: 436 * 775 * 443 MM
Application environment: small room
Simple calculation: (100 * 20 * 12 * 0.8) /9000=2.13H (hours)
- Q:Is the UPS power supply own?
- According to the law of conservation of energy, it is impossible to no electricity.
- Q:UPS power host capacity of 10KVA, the battery is 100AH 32 section,
- 200W why do you use 10KVA host? Do not waste ah, Rugao configuration can not change the words, a long time Oh
- Q:The difference between starting the battery and the battery for uninterruptible power supply
- Lithium-ion battery / lead-acid battery / nickel-metal hydride, battery-borne, battery-mounted, lighting, ignition (abbreviated as SLI) and power supply (SLIG abbreviated as SLIG in the 1980s) Nickel - cadmium batteries. Generally refers to the car battery (automobile battery), or call the car to start the battery. More than the rated capacity of the rated battery C about 36 ~ 210A · h, forming a series, the specific energy of 35 ~ 45W · h / kg (according to 20h discharge rate of energy). Can discharge several times the discharge rate of C discharge.
Uninterruptible power supply battery: the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter circuit modules such as direct current into the mains of the system equipment. Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply should be how to choose?
- General UPS configuration to the following formula:
UPS power supply (VA) × delay time (hours) ÷ UPS power supply DC = required battery safety hours (AH)
To Hills C3KS delay 2 hours as an example we have to calculate the following: Note: Mountain C3KS start DC: 96V
400 volts x 2 hours ÷ 96V = 8AH
The result is the need for 8AH battery to meet the 2 hours of power supply, (because C3KS start DC is 96V- (UPS in the factory when the standard DC voltage) General battery mostly 12V DC, 96V (UPS start DC voltage) ÷ 12V (battery DC voltage) = 8 So, (with 8 10 batteries as a group) battery on the line.
- Q:Uninterruptible power supply can be used as lighting power
- UPS, uninterruptible power supply, the output is 220V AC, any load can be used. Lighting, if it is 220V communication, of course, can also be used.
The question is: what kind of lighting, need to use uninterruptible power supply? That is, this lighting, usually open, when the electricity disappeared, with UPS output insisted, there is no interruption. Human eyes for the visible light is the reaction of the cerebral cortex of optical waves interrupted for a few weeks, the human brain, retina .. debugging is not in place, so, completely without interrupting light, for humans is not necessary.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range