Phase: Three Phase
Protection: Unbalanced Loads
Output Voltage: 380/400/415VAC
Product Name: LCD high frequency 64kw ups (Centrio 3C3 )
Place of origion: China
Warranty: 1 year
Model: Centrio 3C3
Battery type: VRLA(value Regulated Lead Acid)
Inverter type: IGBT-based
Max. load crest factor: 3:1
1.IGBT based , high frequency rectifier and inverter design to achieve up to 93%-94% efficiency (Mains mode and battery mode),and low input current THD(>3%)
2. ECO mode to achieve up to 98% efficiency for energy saving.
3. Strong over load capability,10 minutes for 125% overload, and 1 minute for 150% overload.
4. wide input range which is suitable for very unstable power supply situation.
5. Generator input acceptable.
6. Power Factor Correction Achieve input PF 0.99.
- Q:Ups power delay can be how long
- According to the battery capacity calculation, the larger the battery capacity, the longer the use of time.
- Q:Ups uninterruptible power supply, backup type.
- Start with the battery, multimeter DC file, the pen and the battery pole, see the voltage is normal. Boot to see what changes in voltage, if pulled down, the battery is a problem.
- Q:Hills uninterrupted power ups how to shut down?
- Is the normal ups is uninterruptible power supply in the state of the state power is not off! In the state of electricity input state he is equivalent to a high-level card! How can you turn off the power off!
- Q:What is UPS uninterruptible power supply? In which areas
- UPS Uninterruptible Power System (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is a kind of energy storage device, inverter as the main component of the constant voltage constant frequency uninterruptible power supply. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS will continue to supply the power to the load in the way of 4 ~ 10 milliseconds or "zero" interruption time to maintain the normal operation of the load in order to save the data and protect the soft Hardware is not damaged.
- Q:Ups 3 into 3 out with 3 into the single out of what is the difference
- On the UPS into a few points out of his input and output, probably divided into three kinds of three into three, single into a single, three into a single, and now there is a single into three, here Three and single live is to refer to the phase, the three refers to the three-phase, single refers to the single phase (three-phase is that we often say 380V of electricity, single-phase is our home and office commonly used 220V) ; As you said 3 into the 3 out of the popular say that the input is used 380V power supply, the output is 380V power to the equipment to be connected, 3 into the single is the UPS input is 380V, the output is 220V.
- Q:Uninterruptible power supply output of the neutral line (N pole),
- Specifically with a head tied to the UPS shell on the other end of the screw tied with nails and then use the hammer to the nail fixed wall can effectively prevent static electricity
- Q:Power consumption working time calculation
- (Battery capacity X battery operating voltage) / equipment power = extended time (hours)
For example: 1000VA UPS power supply built-in 12V battery 7AH two, with 400W equipment calculation method: battery capacity 7AH X battery operating voltage 24V / device power 400W = 0.42 hours conversion minutes is about: 0.42X60 = 25 minutes
More on the UPS power supply problems can ask me, hoping to help you.
- Q:Everyone who knows UPS uninterruptible power supply after the power, up to how long can be powered?
- Ordinary household UPS ten minutes to half an hour
The proposal is 500V, can be used in the power after 10-15 minutes continuous continuous UPS work on the heat requirements are high.
Seven or eight hours or even higher UPS is for the server & professional business people (at 1000 yen or more)
- Q:What is the role of UPS power supply
- The role of UPS power supply:
UPS power supply is uninterruptible power supply When the normal AC power supply interruption, the battery output DC into AC power supply equipment. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply.
When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , UPS immediately put the battery power, through the inverter conversion method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS devices are usually protected against excessive voltage and low voltage.
- Q:What is the difference between the UPS power supply and the frequency machine?
- Simple point, frequency machine is with a large frequency transformer, although the drive is also used in high-frequency, but the output has been the frequency of the transformer, suitable for the production of the workshop, the price is high
High frequency machine is a high frequency of small transformer analog frequency, the output is actually a high-frequency signal, suitable for use on the computer, because no large transformer copper consumption less so cheap a small half of the way
Performance is certainly a good frequency machine, is your point
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average