*Phase: Single Phase
*Protection: Full protection
*Output Voltage: 120 VAC or 220/230/240VAC
*Application: computer printer fax TV
*Model: Cute plug with ups function
*Voltage Range: 90~145 VAC or 170/270 VAC
*Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
Cute single modified sine wave ups plug
1.200w / 300w, 12vdc
3.Multifunction ups plug
Ease-of-use:The plug-and-play functionality of the product allows you to start backing up your equipment the moment you take the unit out of the box. Gain automatic integration with Windows, Mac and Linux with a simple connection to a USB port.
Modern design:The sleek design of the product allows you to display it alongside your high-tech equipment for a sophisticated look. This unit can also be wall or desk mounted for additional space savings.
Premium protection:The high-efficiency design of the product provides premium power protection for up to 10 devices, including those using data lines.
- Q:How long does the UPS power supply last?
- Configuration ups, generally based on the power of the equipment you use, need to power after the power to decide. You need to know how long you will continue to supply the power after the power outage.
Configuration ups the role is to let you continue to work after a period of power for some time, not affected.
More well-known brands are: Shenzhen Hills, the United States Hills, APC, Delta, Keshi Da, Emerson and other brands ups power
Backup: more conventional power can be powered after 3 to 30 minutes: 160 ~ 1000 yuan (for reference only)
Compared to conventional power supply can be powered more than 30 minutes: 1060 yuan or more
Online: (external battery) is usually available 1 to 15 hours optional, the price is slightly more expensive.
Hope to help you.
- Q:UPS power supply, what is good
- UPS power supply: UPS power supply is uninterruptible power supply When the normal AC power supply interruption, the battery output DC into AC power supply equipment. Mainly for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment to provide uninterrupted power supply.
- Q:How to buy UPS uninterruptible power supply?
- Understand the power supply status of the UPS power supply site
Before purchasing the UPS power supply, understand the power supply status of the UPS power supply site. General UPS power supply to the mains input requirements are: input voltage 380V ± 10%, 220V ± 10%; frequency 50 ± 0.5Hz. If the use of site power supply conditions below this standard should be a wide range of input UPS power supply, also You can add a regulated power supply or voltage regulator to the front of the UPS power supply.
- Q:What is the difference between DC and UPS?
- Yes, the role of the DC screen is when the power supply interruption through the dual power switch to quickly provide a reliable backup power, as well as the supply of high-voltage switch operation power.
UPS is the role of DC power into AC power supply to DCS or other devices such as computers.
- Q:UPS-500 uninterruptible power supply, no, how to store?
- Dry storage, the monthly discharge to keep the battery activity just fine
- Q:What is the meaning of "VA" in the UPS power supply model?
- In fact, "W" is always less than or equal to "VA". The conversion relationship between them can be calculated using the following formula: W = VA × power factor. The power factor is between 0 and 1, which represents the percentage of useful power (W) for the load current. Only the electric heater or light bulb and other power factor of 1. For other equipment, there is a part of the load did not work. This part of the current is harmonic or reactive current, which is caused by the load characteristics. Since this part of the current, so "VA" value than the "W" value, "W" can be seen as "VA" value when the power factor of 1 when the special case. In general, the computer's w (W) value is 60% to 70% of its "VA" value.
- Q:Ups uninterruptible power supply for example
- UPS's advantage is that you can long delay! Play the role of regulation. But also to protect your computer can be uninterrupted.
- Q:What is the role of UPS?
- UPS is an uninterruptible power system (English), is able to provide a sustained, stable, uninterrupted power supply of important external equipment. UPS according to the working principle is divided into backup, online and online interactive three categories. UPS is the name suggests, it is one such machine, it stops the supply of electricity in the time, to maintain a power supply time, so that people have time to save, and then calmly shut down the machine.
- Q:What is the direct relationship between the battery and the ups power?
- UPS is called AC uninterruptible power supply. The battery is part of the UPS and is used to store the DC power supply. UPS on the one hand will be the mains AC output, on the one hand the AC will be converted into a DC battery. When the electricity blackout, the battery discharge, into the AC output, supply the load.
- Q:What is the D-ups power supply?
- Uninterruptible power supply If the device is suddenly switched off, the device can also provide your computer with a few minutes to save your data so that it will not lose important data due to power outages
Our products are accredited with CE (EMC and LVD directives) and RoHS standards. We are of experienced engineers with Master Degree, who are committed to provide technical support and after-sales service to our customers around the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Mid East 10.00%
Eastern Asia 5.00%
Western Europe 10.00%
Northern Europe 1.00%
Southern Europe 1.00%
South Asia 5.00%
North America 1.00%
South America 1.00%
Eastern Europe 20.00%
Southeast Asia 30.00%
||copyright Certificate; RoHS certificate; LVD certificate; EMC certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shekou Port,Yantian Port,Huangang Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian, Italian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average