1.10-200kVA 3:3 Phase Industry UPS
2.Can parallel 8 units UPS
3.True on-line static bypass technology
Superb 10-200kVA 3:3 Phase Industry UPS,Can parallel 8 units UPS
1.True on-line static bypass technology,to provide strong overload and fault protection device
2.Internal manual maintainance bypass further improve the reliability of continuous operation of the load
Network management humanity:
1.Communicate with PC by Rs232
2.Use SNMP adapter,UPS can realize remote network management function
Optimized battery performance:
1.Intelligent battery management function
2.Automatically convert constant-current constant-voltage charging technology
1.Can parallel 8 units UPS
2.Parallel UPS units can share a battery pack
3.Non-fixed master/slave parallel
|Input Voltage||380VAC(3phsae) or 190VAC (3phase)|
|Voltage Range||304-456AVC or 152~228VAC|
|Power Factor||More than 0.97|
|Frequency||Sync to input (line mode),50Hzor 60Hz +_0.5%|
|Waveform Type||pure sinewave|
|THD||Less then 3% with linear load 110% for|
|Overload Capability||300mines/125% for 10mines for 150% for 1mine then transfer to bypass &alarm|
|Crrent Crest Ratio||3:1 (Max)|
|Overall efficiency||More than 90%|
|From inverter to Battery||0ms|
|Bypass voltage range||adjustable|
|Recharge Time||8~0hrs to 90% of capacity after full load discharge|
|LED||Battery level,utility power,inverter,bypass,fault,overload|
|LCD||Input/Output voltage,Frenquncy,Battery Voltage,Load percent,Temperature|
|interface||Rs232 SNMP (optional)|
|intelligent slot||Dry Contact/EPO/SNMP Card (optional)|
|Acoustc Niose||less than 55dB||Less than 60dB||Less than65dB||Less than 70dB|
- Q:What is UPS / EPS?
- Upstairs positive solution. Ups is uninterruptible power supply eps is emergency power supply. Its working principle is basically the same, are using the battery power, power after the battery-powered, the biggest difference is the use and safety level difference.
Ups is used as a working power source, the power of the load equipment to optimize and provide protection after the power, so that the device will not cause data loss due to power failure or other power failure caused by the accident.
EPS is a fire fighting facility that is used as an emergency power source for emergencies, such as safety lights, alarms, and so on. Not for other purposes, less power. But because it is fire facilities, it must be through the national fire safety monitoring, security level is relatively high.
- Q:How to distinguish between the standard power machine and long machine
- Through the battery to distinguish between the standard machine and long machine, the following points to distinguish points:
1, the standard machine is the UPS power supply factory has been configured when the battery (built-in battery), the delay time is relatively short, under normal circumstances delay 10-15 minutes.
Note: This type of machine can not be equipped with the battery, that is to say if the delay time can not meet the requirements of the use of the battery can not be installed according to the situation.
2, UPS power machine is the machine does not have built-in battery, this machine needs to be based on the customer's use of the environment to delay the time to the outside of the battery, the longer the longer the price the higher the price, the specific configuration program but also consult professionals.
- Q:Online power ups on the line power does not light how to do
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power System), that is, uninterruptible power supply, is the battery (mostly lead-acid maintenance-free battery) connected with the host, through the host inverter and other modules to convert DC power into the main system equipment The Mainly used for a single computer, computer network systems or other power electronic equipment such as solenoid valves, pressure transmitters, etc. to provide a stable, uninterrupted power supply. When the mains input is normal, the UPS will be powered by the mains supply to the load, this time the UPS is an AC mains regulator, and it also charge the battery to the machine; when the electricity interruption (accident power failure) , The UPS immediately to the battery DC power, through the inverter zero switching method to continue to supply 220V AC load, so that the load to maintain normal work and protect the load soft, the hardware is not damaged. UPS equipment is usually too high voltage or voltage can provide protection.
- Q:UPS uninterruptible power supply behind the two network cable socket is what is the use?
- I came to tell you, that is called the network cable surge filter, is filtered through the network of high-voltage current, protection routers, switches and other equipment. The specific use of a line for the middle of a cut line, marked with crystal head, one into a.
- Q:10KVA UPS can take up the need for 6000 watts of power appliances?
- 10KVA UPS can take 6000 watts of electrical appliances. Depending on your power factor!
In general, 10KVA high-frequency machine can take 7000W, frequency machine can take 8000W. But if you bring the electrical,
- Q:UPS power supply if it is 2000W power supply ten hours, what brand is good, model and price please explain
- Host 3KVA almost, 3KVA host battery voltage is generally 96V, 10 hours of backup time 100AH a little barely, 8 hours should have
- Q:What is the power backup time?
- The greater the power you bring, the shorter the actual power supply.
- Q:Which brand is good for uninterrupted power supply?
- The company was founded in 2005, the production plant is located in Foshan, Foshan, is a professional UPS power supply UPS power supply, low voltage distribution and precision air conditioning R & D and production enterprises, from the creation of uphold the quality of the first, the first service A concept, with excellent product quality, second to none after-sales service, has become the country's provincial computer peripheral products, one of the channels of wholesale suppliers, the company has a huge sales system.
- Q:Ups model problem
- Now the computer is very adaptable, UPS rarely used.
- Q:UPS power supply has been called can not be used?
- Replace the battery! Battery problem!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range